MOTHER F*CK BBC!!!!!

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MOTHER F*CK BBC!!!!!

Post by Oba »

soothsayer wrote:3 of British gold multiple medalists have the same birthday.
23rd of March.
Hmmmmmm....coincidence or does astrology have some merit?
It's been proven in some sports in the US that date of birth affects athletic odds, because of the selection process of talent in early ages. Cut off dates for school grades affect the odds of an American child becoming a professional baseball or hockey player. I don't know if that's what's at play with the British athletes, but I won't be surprised if something along those lines did play a role.
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Damn by birthday is on the 24th March, I knew I could have made it, injuries just no let me be...
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Taken out of context this can sound really bad, glad someone has posted the Michael Johnson documentary. I believe it applied to the West Indians and to a degree Black Americans, not blacks as a whole. Taken in context it says The fittest slaves were taken from the shores of Africa, the conditions on the slave ships were so bad, many died. Those that survived were the fittest of all. After years of multiplying, the genes of the fittest slaves were passed down subsequent generations.

This is why they believe West Indians and Black Americans are good. The Gene pool came from West Africa to a very large degree.

In terms of why West Africans today aren't as good as their West Indian and American peers, this is all environmental. They are exposed to better harnessing both infrastructural and (physical) conditioning. Remember, at the highest level, these differences are marginal and at the same time huge but consistent.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!