synchronised Swimming

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
synchronised Swimming

Post by AreaDaddy »

If the Olympics was a "reality show"...this is what it would be...lots of babes but no one has any idea why they are doing what they are doing..
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: synchronised Swimming

Post by Damunk »

AreaDaddy wrote:If the Olympics was a reality show...this is what it would be...lots of babes but no one has any idea why they are doing what they are doing..
Na you and me no sabi.
But I can tell you one thing....whatever those girls are doing in the pool no be beans.
They're not even allowed to touch the bottom of the pool!! :ohmy:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

It was effing unreal, it was exciting though and with some serious swimming skills
Riversboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Riversboy »

Am I the only one that was.... ummm... ahem... oh never mind. :D

RB.
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: is this what we celebrate these days, nutmeg?
JuJuMan
Egg
Egg

Post by JuJuMan »

The skill is unreal, I have been swimming since I was a kid and I have no idea how they manage to do some those things in water
Ian Wright- "When Arsene came to Arsenal he took complete control of our diets. We were allowed no salt, no fat and no sugar, in the end you wanted to play a team like Milwall so that someone would throw a banana at you just so you could have something to eat."
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Riversboy wrote:Am I the only one that was.... ummm... ahem... oh never mind. :D

RB.
That aspect goes without saying... 8-)
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Riversboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Riversboy »

AreaDaddy wrote:
Riversboy wrote:Am I the only one that was.... ummm... ahem... oh never mind. :D

RB.
That aspect goes without saying... 8-)
Our minds are synchronized :thumbs:

RB.
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: is this what we celebrate these days, nutmeg?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

JuJuMan wrote:The skill is unreal, I have been swimming since I was a kid and I have no idea how they manage to do some those things in water
Nonsense. Go and win a medal for Naija. Why waste your talent.

Jujuman for Olympic Gold :thumbs:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
JuJuMan
Egg
Egg

Post by JuJuMan »

wanaj0 wrote:
JuJuMan wrote:The skill is unreal, I have been swimming since I was a kid and I have no idea how they manage to do some those things in water

:lol:
My case go be worse than Eric the eel
Ian Wright- "When Arsene came to Arsenal he took complete control of our diets. We were allowed no salt, no fat and no sugar, in the end you wanted to play a team like Milwall so that someone would throw a banana at you just so you could have something to eat."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

JuJuMan wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

:lol:
My case go be worse than Eric the eel
If you fail to win a medal, we will tell the whole world how useless you are, how we need to get a foreign coach for you etc. Of course we will do nothing till the eve of another competition and the cycle starts again. :boo:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”