BRAZIL VS MEXICO MATCH ABOUT TO START: OLYMPICS.

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BRAZIL VS MEXICO MATCH ABOUT TO START: OLYMPICS.

Post by anikulapo »

How much did a team pay for OSCAR again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

I told you guys: Oscar should have been subbed. I did not like his body language from the start.
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

oloye wrote:How is Brasil managing to hoodwink EPL team into shelling out huge sums of money for these average players.
Compared to Andy Carrol, what do you expect
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Who never hear of curse before? The Brazil example na the one you supposed look.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

juventuss wrote:Chelsea should sell OSCAR before he gets to the dressing room...

ODE OHSI... what a moron..
Nah he will fit in well with Stutteridge, Lukarapku and of course Torres :D
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

anikulapo wrote:How much did a team pay for OSCAR again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf:
The guy suppose just go corner cry... How can you miss such a chance..
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Chelsea and Oscar! HAhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahqhy
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

oloye wrote:How is Brasil managing to hoodwink EPL team into shelling out huge sums of money for these average players.
very easy to hoodwink dunces like Roman Abramovic. I mean, anyone who spends 8 years talking about champagne football has gotta be one of the daftest person in football.
"the black man is his own worst enemy; he is jealous of himself,envious and covetous" ---marcus garvey
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

Congrats to Mexico. The whole Brazil team sucked today. The only person that came to play was Hulk.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

How many goals did Neymar score in this tournament???? Is this what all they hype is about??????
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

amafolas wrote:I swear if i ever hear the names Hulk, Oscar, Neymar etc ever again. They are all wastepipes. These no name mexicans beat them comprehensively.
:agree: :agree: :agree:
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

CMS wrote:Congrats to Mexico. The whole Brazil team sucked today. The only person that came to play was Hulk.
yup...
Hulk kept hustling. Dimiao just went MIA.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this must have been the easiest Olympic tourney ever
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

CMS wrote:Congrats to Mexico. The whole Brazil team sucked today. The only person that came to play was Hulk.
Pass that ish bro. :sneaky:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

anikulapo wrote:
juventuss wrote:Chelsea should sell OSCAR before he gets to the dressing room...

ODE OHSI... what a moron..
Nah he will fit in well with Stutteridge, Lukarapku and of course Torres :D
lol.. Did Chelsea buy him.. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! long may his form continue..
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Just had the same question LOL
anikulapo wrote:How much did a team pay for OSCAR again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

This Mexican team will be solid come world cup.

FORZA JUVE
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Football wise being born in Brazil or Argentina is winning the lottery. You don't have to do much and people starting singing your praises. I never saw anything from Oscar or that Moura guy yet they are being raved about :roll: :roll:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Guys it is official football is dead in Brasil, i cant believe these are Brasilian players, football id dead in Brasil o mase o. After all theswe decades of samba football what i see from Brasilian players these days is criminal
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Thank God Chelsea has the likes of Mikel and Lamps.. someone needs to introduce fufu to oscar's diet.. bobo no get liver
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

CAF better than AFC or Concacaf....YOU'RE HAVIN A LAUGH!!!!!!
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

First time I have watched Oscar full 90 minutes. My views are he is a very good player.. If nurtured in the right way he will be a superstar in the near future..

Chelsea are only chasing hulk because they are seeking a replacement for Drogba. A powerful forward.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

I think the entire brazilian squad is worth a combined transfer fee of about half a billion dollars. haba!! They are all overrated.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.