BRAZIL VS MEXICO MATCH ABOUT TO START: OLYMPICS.

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: BRAZIL VS MEXICO MATCH ABOUT TO START: OLYMPICS.

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omey who u dey vote for for november?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Neymar is a world class player, as i Thiago Silva who was the best CD in the world last season, Oscar is a world class talent, as is Lucas Moura. Players like Hulk, Romulo, Marcelo and Pato are top players...

Losing this game does not change that fact...

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:U guys forget most of those Brazillian players will have longer careers right? Don't forget in 96 the team we beat in the Semi-Finals was very good,Ronaldo won world player of the year how many times?

You guys should take it easy with the premature ejaculation,4 years from now many things can change
True but they're being talked up TODAY as world class ballers.

PSG just paid an insane 43 MP for Moura.

Oscar to Chelsea for 25 MP

Neymar being touted at no less than 60 MP.

If players and their agents place such hefty tags on their value well suffice it to say patience is one virtue they will not receive.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

okuns wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Neymar bar none is the most over hyped entity in football.

Congrats Mexico, a cliché but indeed the "BEST TEAM" wins the big competitions.
I was telling a Peruvian friend of mine the same thing when he asked me about him. I straight out told him he was a light-weight... He was supposed to carry that team. But one has to concede that Brazil should have won this game with all the chances, though some half-chances, they had. The tell tale of this game was when Juan was chastising that Mancs fullback for almost not understanding the gravity of the match. The Mexicans got heart though... They never allowed the Brazilians isolate their full backs, never. That is coaching...
Please I hope you are not serious about that part in bold. I only watched the second half and if I have to count actual chances, Mexico won comfortably. They had 4 serious good goal opportunities ( the bicycle kick that hit the bar, the header from the corner that went slightly above the bar, the goal, and the dissallowed goal). Brazil had only two chances, both of which were in injury time (the goal, and the header Oscar missed). The rest of the second half Brazil did nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I didn't watch the first half, but if the commentators are to be believed, Mexico won that as well. No sir, Brazil had no chance of winning this game. Mexico wasn't lucky. They beat the living shege out of the Brazillians. Period.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Neymar is a world class player, as i Thiago Silva who was the best CD in the world last season, Oscar is a world class talent, as is Lucas Moura. Players like Hulk, Romulo, Marcelo and Pato are top players...

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:U guys forget most of those Brazillian players will have longer careers right? Don't forget in 96 the team we beat in the Semi-Finals was very good,Ronaldo won world player of the year how many times?

You guys should take it easy with the premature ejaculation,4 years from now many things can change

If players and their agents place such hefty tags on their value well suffice it to say patience is one virtue they will not receive.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Denied again!

Wha choo looking at?!
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

I had high hopes for Pato. Something happened along the way
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Well done Gio. Now return to Spurs. We will need you.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

txj wrote:Neymar is a world class player, as i Thiago Silva who was the best CD in the world last season, Oscar is a world class talent, as is Lucas Moura. Players like Hulk, Romulo, Marcelo and Pato are top players...

Tunisian Gooner wrote:

He's a very good player as is Oscar but they're over hyped.

Until one proves it among the very best week in and week out, month in and month out, year in and year out they may yet retain "World class" talent but have not earned the right to be labelled "World class" players.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

Brazil failed to win the easiest Olympic gold medal ever.
Here's how easy their task was.
Firstly, Argentina did not qualify for London 2012. The reason that is significant is because Argentina won the Olympic gold medals at both the 2004 & 2008 Olympics, and there were reports Messi would have played in London.

Secondly, the most feared team in world football (Spain) went out in the first round, clearing the path for Brazil to secure the gold medal.

Thirdly, the African teams underperformed. It is worth pointing out that Since 1996, Africa has won 2 gold medals and reach 3 finals, so without the African teams, Brazil had a clear path to the gold medal..

Furthermore, Great Britain was also knocked out at the quaterfinals. No wonder some Brazilian fans thought it was too easy. It turned out a desperate nation that has never won Olympic gold, failed yet again.
Here's a list of Brazilian superstars that have tried and failed at the Olympics: Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho, Neymar, etc etc etc..

Una don disgrace South America! So just because Argentina did not qualify, South America instantly lost the gold medal.. Chei!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

txj wrote:Neymar is a world class player,
No he is not. Do you even know the meaning of world class? good grief! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL!?
as i Thiago Silva who was the best CD in the world last season,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Of course! how difficult is it to dominate the useless italian league that his team couldnt even win. We all saw how "best" he was in the CL, did we not? Please log off, you are embarrassing yourself now.

Not suprised, anyways. You once said your jobless husband is the best coach in the world. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"the black man is his own worst enemy; he is jealous of himself,envious and covetous" ---marcus garvey
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Chie.. Maradona don strike... This is field day for him :thumbs: :laugh: :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

For US CEs... This Wednesday is USA vs Mexico friendly live from Azteca.. espn dey show
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The Brasilian players better stand behind the Mexican player so that they can catch the boquet, may be it will give them the luck to win the gold at the next olympics.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Brazil loses, Chelsea gets blamed. Lol. Arsenal fans are terribly desperate. :taunt:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

CMS wrote:
amafolas wrote:
oloye wrote:How is Brasil managing to hoodwink EPL team into shelling out huge sums of money for these average players.
I think the entire brazilian squad is worth a combined transfer fee of about half a billion dollars. haba!! They are all overrated.
Well at least most top teams were represented at the gold level. Did any of the Arsenal team players even feature in any Olympic soccer game? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Kai! You mean they are even good enough to make the Senegalese team? Na wah o. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Park plays for 3SC right?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

green4life wrote:Brazil loses, Chelsea gets blamed. Lol. Arsenal fans are terribly desperate. :taunt:
And Arsenal signs players, Chelsea fans begin panic and Paj and Pokey begging pound each other. :woot:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Mejico, Mejico, rah, rah rahhhh!!!! Man, nobody works harder than Mexicans. This must be the third or fourth time they have spanked Brazil in the space of 12 months.

Wha choo looking at?!
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

Lager-back wrote:Chie.. Maradona don strike... This is field day for him :thumbs: :laugh: :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My brother even I thought this was a foregone conclusion..
Nigeria, Cameroon, Argentina, Mexico.. These countries wicked sha.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

oloye wrote:The Brasilian players better stand behind the Mexican player so that they can catch the boquet, may be it will give them the luck to win the gold at the next olympics.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

None of those players you mentioned are over hyped,they are all good players,the better team won today. Guys go back and check out Atlanta 96,the Brazilian team was that good,they had the players,world cup winner and experience,but a determined Nigeria won form 3 goals down.

Mexico won,congrats but if you want to use just the finals if this years olympic to judge some of these Brazilian players its stupid. You guys wished we had players of such magnitude in Nigeria but you are here yabbing.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

I blame Nigeria entirely for this fiasco!!!
They should have allowed Brazil to win Atlanta 96. That team had Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Cafu, Bebeto, Roberto Carlos, Savio, Juninho, Dida, but Nigerian had to go and win the damn thing. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

Lager-back wrote:For US CEs... This Wednesday is USA vs Mexico friendly live from Azteca.. espn dey show
Thanks for this info..
More hammering coming up.. :rotf:

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Lager-back wrote:For US CEs... This Wednesday is USA vs Mexico friendly live from Azteca.. espn dey show
That one na Mehico game! Azteca and USA don't mix!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****