Admins, you are killing our Olympics spirit.

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Admins, you are killing our Olympics spirit.

Post by 1naija »

Change this Forum to Rio 2016 or allow us to discuss it on Eagles Nest. There are so many things happening in Brazil to talk about.

For example for the Zika virus epidemic real or was it simply blown out of proportion by US media that was angry they didn't get the Olympics. Also, all of a sudden we are not hearing pim again about toilets not working etc. All I am seeing so far is great atmosphere. I'm fact I'm going to Copa Cabana beach next summer!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Admins, you are killing our Olympics spirit.

Post by 1naija »

Also, let's talk about the dudes masquerading themselves as women beach volleyball players. What da...

Now the Puerto Rican women volley ball team is another story. They should be allowed to win every game so we can continue to watch them. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Last edited by 1naija on Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

1naija wrote:Also, let's talk about the dudes masquerading themselves as beach volleyball players. What da...

Now the Puerto Rican women volley ball team is another story. They should be allowed to win every game so we can continue to watch them. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yes the women's beach volleyball is always worth following :rotf: :thumbs: :rotf: :thumbs:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

1naija wrote:Change this Forum to Rio 2016 or allow us to discuss it on Eagles Nest. There are so many things happening in Brazil to talk about.

For example for the Zika virus epidemic real or was it simply blown out of proportion by US media that was angry they didn't get the Olympics. Also, all of a sudden we are not hearing pim again about toilets not working etc. All I am seeing so far is great atmosphere. I'm fact I'm going to Copa Cabana beach next summer!
:thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Gudo wrote:
1naija wrote:Also, let's talk about the dudes masquerading themselves as beach volleyball players. What da...

Yes the women's beach volleyball is always worth following :rotf: :thumbs: :rotf: :thumbs:
indeed, one of the Swiss girls had some large funbags, must be hard to play with those things flopping around.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Godfather wrote:
1naija wrote:Change this Forum to Rio 2016 or allow us to discuss it on Eagles Nest. There are so many things happening in Brazil to talk about.

:thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :agree:
:agree: :agree: :agree:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Are the mad stories of rampant sex in the Olympic village true boys
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Dr. Wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by Dr. Wazobia »

Samora Machel wrote:Are the mad stories of rampant sex in the Olympic village true boys
There are no such stories.
--- Let brotherly love continue ---
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Bros, you too old. You are overaged. Remember, the MRI scan machine crashed when it saw your bones. N let them ban us from all sport abeg.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

anointed wrote:

Bros, you too old. You are overaged. Remember, the MRI scan machine crashed when it saw your bones. N let them ban us from all sport abeg.
Don't hate. A true Flosser transcends age. At 29 I still like I did at 21. :taunt:
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

anointed wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Samora Machel wrote:Are the mad stories of rampant sex in the Olympic village true boys
I bet you would love to find out :rotf: :rotf:
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Mods get into the Olympic spirit

[/video]
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

1naija wrote:Also, let's talk about the dudes masquerading themselves as women beach volleyball players. What da...

An old family man like you drooling over scantily clad women playing beach volley ball. Only cool young dudes like us are allowed to be spectators in that sport. Go watch discuss or shot put, those are the sports they played in Olympics when you were young.
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.