Nigerian gets Silver in 4 x 100 Women

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nigerian gets Silver in 4 x 100 Women

Post by AreaDaddy »

from the Beijing Olympics 2008 ... :taunt: As today Russia was stripped of their medal for doping.

BREAKING: IOC strips Russia of gold in women's 4x100 relay from 2008 Olympics after Chermoshanskaya tests positive.
Belgium gets Gold and Brazil bonze.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigerian gets Silver in 4 x 100 Women

Post by Tbite »

kaii Relay is one funny event.

Firstly what happened to our 4 X 400 team. Imagine how the other clean athletes felt when that happened. And now the reverse, where we will be awarded something.

Relay is probably something you shouldn't put too much of your heart into then. That one medal that you don't encase in a sealed box. Who knows your Silver might turn to Gold or turn into thin air.

kaii. If I ran that event, the kain stern warning I would give to me teammates. "If any of una chop PED, you go chop knuckle"
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Tbite wrote:kaii Relay is one funny event.

Firstly what happened to our 4 X 400 team. Imagine how the other clean athletes felt when that happened. And now the reverse, where we will be awarded something.

Relay is probably something you shouldn't put too much of your heart into then. That one medal that you don't encase in a sealed box. Who knows your Silver might turn to Gold or turn into thin air.

kaii. If I ran that event, the kain stern warning I would give to me teammates. "If any of una chop PED, you go chop knuckle"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Tbite wrote:kaii Relay is one funny event.

Look at this man. You think it is only one or two persons who are chopping PED? If YOU no chop PED, you would be eliminated in the heats, and you would let your team mates down, The CORRECT thing to say is, "If dem catch any of una, na punch I go sama di persin." Taking PEDs is a tricky business, and declaring someone a cheat is a political business. You gatto do it right, and you gatto be on the right side of the IOC "law."