We are playing Basketball!

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

charlie
Egg
Egg
We are playing Basketball!

Post by charlie »

This Nigerian basketball team coached by Mike Brown is by far the best Nigerian team ever.

I am absolutely in awe of their game level, intensity, shooting, defense, everything.
This is the first african basketball team with a real chance at making an olympic podium in basketball.

Beat the USA and now 15pts ahead against Argentina. This team is one to watch!
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: We are playing Basketball!

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

No Nigerian team has ever had close to 7 NBA players on its roster. If it’s not the best ever then there’s a problem. Impressive performance though❗️

Cheers.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Seeing how we've been manhandled & spanked by the Aussies, now we can get that humility & go back to the drawing board. if you play fastbreak hoops, gotta deal with effective pressing defense & shooters need to brick less but great prep for Tokyo
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

tolahs wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:26 am Seeing how we've been manhandled & spanked by the Aussies, now we can get that humility & go back to the drawing board. if you play fastbreak hoops, gotta deal with effective pressing defense & shooters need to brick less but great prep for Tokyo
I agree. The Aussie game was a back to back for us, but no excuse for losing by 40+ points. This team is better than that.
We need to do better in the half court game cause good teams that dont miss shots can shut down quick fast breaks, so we cannot rely on that as a sole offensive gameplan.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it