Olympic Track and Field…

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Olympic Track and Field…

Post by bret- hart »

Man 2021 is the best year to be Italian. WTH??
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

it is so obvious, when you are seeing china and Italy competing for 4by100M , then you know doping in this sport is widespread , how oyinbo man go fit dey run that fast in the last leg...yea rightttttttttttt
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

that yeye Nigerian or African running for Italy head no dey house
SuperEagles

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:51 pm it is so obvious, when you are seeing china and Italy competing for 4by100M , then you know doping in this sport is widespread , how oyinbo man go fit dey run that fast in the last leg...yea rightttttttttttt
1) The Americans are the ones doping. 2) The rest of the world has overtaken them. 3) the Europeans have black sprinters running for them. 4) Relays is a team Sport. You can have 4 Usain Bolts. If your baton exchange sucks you wont win. 5) Nigeria is a waste. We used to do so well in relays 4x100 and 4x400 but now we are no where to be found.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:55 pm that yeye Nigerian or African running for Italy head no dey house

Can you blame them? Nigeria is a disgrace.

lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:03 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:51 pm it is so obvious, when you are seeing china and Italy competing for 4by100M , then you know doping in this sport is widespread , how oyinbo man go fit dey run that fast in the last leg...yea rightttttttttttt
1) The Americans are the ones doping. 2) The rest of the world has overtaken them. 3) the Europeans have black sprinters running for them. 4) Relays is a team Sport. You can have 4 Usain Bolts. If your baton exchange sucks you wont win. 5) Nigeria is a waste. We used to do so well in relays 4x100 and 4x400 but now we are no where to be found.
Yea we used to have a chance in relays, what happened? That reminds me, I just saw a video of the mixed 4x400 relay heat where Nigeria came dead last. We switched up the order of the male and female runners in the last two legs, what was that all about? :lol: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lionga wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:27 pm
bret- hart wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:03 pm
Yea we used to have a chance in relays, what happened? That reminds me, I just saw a video of the mixed 4x400 relay heat where Nigeria came dead last. We switched up the order of the male and female runners in the last two legs, what was that all about? :lol: :rotf:
the commentary :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles