My brodas, I don ready o! I fit go Wol Cup today sef...

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

brigadoon
Egg
Egg
Re: My brodas, I don ready o! I fit go Wol Cup today sef...

Post by brigadoon »

Seems my application for the Uruguay - England game is unsuccessful. Will have to wait for the next first come first served round of applications. At least we have tickets for the Naija games.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

truetalk wrote:
analyzer wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:Image
can't see the image chief.. Regardless, we appreciate your efforts....
What is the availability like for the brazil - CMR game?

Like I said earlier, I doubt Cameroon has sold out their allocations for the game.. Only if one can figure out how to pick up ticket under the disguise of a CMR supporter without repercussion
Everyone I know who applied for that game did not get it, so it'll be tough. My comfort is that I saw Brazil vs Ivory Coast live in SA, so I have seen the SAMBA boys in a WC.
I saw Brazil vs. Holland in 1994 in Dallas. But I must watch Brazil vs. Cameroon if FIFA likes it or not! If I don't get tickets for that match, I will still go to the stadium match day and find my way in any means necessary. My Cameroonian brother will not take that beaten by themselves.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTC
Egg
Egg

Post by ROTC »

We just noticed a pending transaction by FIFA in our accounts this morning. I don’t want to get excited yet, but I can't help it. However, our ticketing accounts still do not show anything. Still keeping fingers crossed.
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

ROTC wrote:We just noticed a pending transaction by FIFA in our accounts this morning. I don’t want to get excited yet, but I can't help it. However, our ticketing accounts still do not show anything. Still keeping fingers crossed.
ROTC, broda mi, I do not like what is happening with your tickets. Any positive news yet?
ROTC
Egg
Egg

Post by ROTC »

ohsee wrote:
ROTC wrote:We just noticed a pending transaction by FIFA in our accounts this morning. I don’t want to get excited yet, but I can't help it. However, our ticketing accounts still do not show anything. Still keeping fingers crossed.
ROTC, broda mi, I do not like what is happening with your tickets. Any positive news yet?
Wawa Une Enugu,

Well, the pending charge has turned into sale!! So, I'm almost certain our tickets came through! If it all works out, I hope you get to meet with ROTC, ROTC Sr, ROTC Jr, Mrs ROTC, Brother and Sister! :clap: :clap:
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

ROTC wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Wawa Une Enugu,

Well, the pending charge has turned into sale!! So, I'm almost certain our tickets came through! If it all works out, I hope you get to meet with ROTC, ROTC Sr, ROTC Jr, Mrs ROTC, Brother and Sister! :clap: :clap:
Today is the day to check for the country specific tickets the PMA supporter account, just checked mine and it shows that I got all the three tickets for naija games :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: so you should be able to confirm yours too
I got only one out of four of my other individual tickets so I will ready from midnight march 11 for the next phase
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

ROTC wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Wawa Une Enugu,

:shock:

you.like.football?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

tfco wrote:
ROTC wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Wawa Une Enugu,

you.like.football?
Virtually everyone came to this forum for football first. Even the rant & rave warriors.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Undertaker wrote:
truetalk wrote:
analyzer wrote:

Like I said earlier, I doubt Cameroon has sold out their allocations for the game.. Only if one can figure out how to pick up ticket under the disguise of a CMR supporter without repercussion
Everyone I know who applied for that game did not get it, so it'll be tough. My comfort is that I saw Brazil vs Ivory Coast live in SA, so I have seen the SAMBA boys in a WC.
I saw Brazil vs. Holland in 1994 in Dallas. But I must watch Brazil vs. Cameroon if FIFA likes it or not! If I don't get tickets for that match, I will still go to the stadium match day and find my way in any means necessary. My Cameroonian brother will not take that beaten by themselves.

Another approach you can try. If you know a Cameroonian and have him/her apply for the Team Specific Tickets or FA allocated ticket, and add you as a guest. Brazil is not like SA. All the locals want to see at least 1 game, so it will be difficult (or ridiculously expensive) to get tickets off scalpers. If Bafanaland, you got tons of tickets on match day for less than the official price from scalpers.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

During Phase 1 - did anyone use First Come First Serve (FCFS) to apply for game tickets? How quickly do you find out if you were successful or not so person fit change plans on the fly..

Because, given what Kizonzo posted up there as ticket availability, not sure the chances of one picking up 4 tickets (assuming the seating is together) for the brazil - CMR game vs. say trying to pick up 2 at a time..

Anyone with feedback?
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

truetalk wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
truetalk wrote:
analyzer wrote:

Another approach you can try. If you know a Cameroonian and have him/her apply for the Team Specific Tickets or FA allocated ticket, and add you as a guest. Brazil is not like SA. All the locals want to see at least 1 game, so it will be difficult (or ridiculously expensive) to get tickets off scalpers. If Bafanaland, you got tons of tickets on match day for less than the official price from scalpers.
Yep.. like I mentioned earlier, CMR have not sold out their match ticket allocation from what I saw when i dummy registered under TST..
But my understanding is that being Cameroonian i not enough.. You need to either be residing in Cameroon or have a Cameroon passport to serve as proof. Or you are registered with the Cameroonian supports club or something like that..

KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

analyzer wrote:During Phase 1 - did anyone use First Come First Serve (FCFS) to apply for game tickets? How quickly do you find out if you were successful or not so person fit change plans on the fly..

Because, given what Kizonzo posted up there as ticket availability, not sure the chances of one picking up 4 tickets (assuming the seating is together) for the brazil - CMR game vs. say trying to pick up 2 at a time..

Anyone with feedback?
Analyzer,

I beleive the unsold tickets from the PMA will be put back up for sale in the next FCFS phase so there should be more tickets available. The screenshot that i posted was accurate as at the day it was taken which is now obselete.
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I should have registered as a Nigerian and applied for team specific tickets. I didn't get tickets for the Nigeria vs. Argentina match while everyone I know that did so got tickets for that match.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

KIZONZO wrote:
analyzer wrote:During Phase 1 - did anyone use First Come First Serve (FCFS) to apply for game tickets? How quickly do you find out if you were successful or not so person fit change plans on the fly..

Anyone with feedback?
Analyzer,

I beleive the unsold tickets from the PMA will be put back up for sale in the next FCFS phase so there should be more tickets available. The screenshot that i posted was accurate as at the day it was taken which is now obselete.
Thanks for the feedback. But the screenshot you posted - is that the total tickets available including PMA?

KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

analyzer wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:

Anyone with feedback?
Analyzer,

Thanks for the feedback. But the screenshot you posted - is that the total tickets available including PMA?
The screenshot is without the PMA.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Undertaker wrote:I should have registered as a Nigerian and applied for team specific tickets. I didn't get tickets for the Nigeria vs. Argentina match while everyone I know that did so got tickets for that match.
Man, I'm in the same situation you are in. Hopefully we will get this Arg game during FCFS
ROTC
Egg
Egg

Post by ROTC »

tfco wrote:
ROTC wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Wawa Une Enugu,

you.like.football?
Yup! I’m a team player by nature; and soccer is one of the few sports that has enormous emphasis on cohesion from the first to the last man…add to that, it combines a perfect blend of athleticism and skill!
ROTC
Egg
Egg

Post by ROTC »

KIZONZO wrote:
Undertaker wrote:I should have registered as a Nigerian and applied for team specific tickets. I didn't get tickets for the Nigeria vs. Argentina match while everyone I know that did so got tickets for that match.
Man, I'm in the same situation you are in. Hopefully we will get this Arg game during FCFS
You guys should consider automating the queuing process or create a custom script to refresh the page. you have options. Let me know if you need any assistance with it.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

ROTC wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
You guys should consider automating the queuing process or create a custom script to refresh the page. you have options. Let me know if you need any assistance with it.

ROTC please repeat that again? I don't understand your comments?
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Undertaker wrote:
ROTC wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:

ROTC please repeat that again? I don't understand your comments?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have an idea what he is talking about but the thing pass my technological abilities.. Just a way to try and beat the rush or tickets when FCFS opens up..

ROTC, you might have to pm me the details so i can forward it to someone who knows what to d with it.. :lol: :lol:

KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Fear no more. People have started writing apps that will help in the next FCFS round. Here is an example of what was posted today:

"Here is a brief on what it can do:

Shows the chart that I have been posting
Allows continuous and automatic scanning of ticketing site to check tickets availability for matches you are interested in (every 5 seconds)
Allows automatic "add to cart" option as soon as any tickets you are looking for become available
Once all that is done, you will have 10 minutes to complete the transaction. The app will play a sound when tickets are added to cart so if you are around you can hear it. The app will also send an email to whatever address you choose. This is more or less like the app I wrote for 2010.

System requirements (more on this later):
Windows 7 or 8. Haven't tested it on XP yet.
What's next:
I will be posting here soon to get a few testers from this forum to test the application. No technical knowledge required. Just a windows-based machine and willingness to use and test the application."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

KIZONZO wrote:Fear no more. People have started writing apps that will help in the next FCFS round. Here is an example of what was posted today:

Allows continuous and automatic scanning of ticketing site to check tickets availability for matches you are interested in (every 5 seconds)
Allows automatic "add to cart" option as soon as any tickets you are looking for become available
Once all that is done, you will have 10 minutes to complete the transaction. The app will play a sound when tickets are added to cart so if you are around you can hear it. The app will also send an email to whatever address you choose. This is more or less like the app I wrote for 2010.

What's next:
I will be posting here soon to get a few testers from this forum to test the application. No technical knowledge required. Just a windows-based machine and willingness to use and test the application."

We have 10 days left. It the apps ready? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Undertaker wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:Fear no more. People have started writing apps that will help in the next FCFS round. Here is an example of what was posted today:

What's next:

We have 10 days left. It the apps ready? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
People are hard O! Writing Scripts and codes for tickets. I remember France 98. All you could do was view the website where they directed you to the local supporters club and NFF. I remember closing from work in my suit driving through dodgy neighborhoods in Surulere looking for the Address, and actually having to attend those ridiculous supporters club meetings. Of course they were not particularly interested in people that actually wanted to pay for the tickets. Thank God for Rotimi Pedro and the UK Group. At least UK Cybers were useful for once.

How times have changed.