Cameroon [some plantainians] 3-3 Serbia

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon [some plantainian] 1-2 Serbia

Post by airwolex »

Oh, dear. I am not watching anymore. These guys are embarrassing.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This is a rubbish Europe team. Cameroon yab to even let them score
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Cameroon is the Tunisia of Sub Saharan Africa. They are so amateurish.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cameroon is really trash at the world cup .kai 1990 seems so far away
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Just comical goalkeeping
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Same Same with African teams. We get schooled by these Europeans and South Americans.

See how they keep on giving the ball away. Wrong choice of passes and always sluggish to recover.

We need to go back to the drawing board.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

I am not sure I will have the liver to watch Brazil vs Cameroun, it could be a bloodbath.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Lolly wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:00 pm Same Same with African teams. We get schooled by these Europeans and South Americans.

See how they keep on giving the ball away. Wrong choice of passes and always sluggish to recover.

Been a game of errors on both sides but Serbia with greater quality especially in the final third

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
AndroMeda
Egg
Egg

Post by AndroMeda »

Lolly wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:00 pm Same Same with African teams. We get schooled by these Europeans and South Americans.

That is assuming the majority of them understand whatever is on a drawing board. African football is stuck in reverse gear.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

look at the over celebration when cameroon scored! they just drop their heads and allowed serbia back into the game
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

txj wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:58 am Just comical goalkeeping
...let's not be quick to to blame the goalie. The scorers of the 2 goals were unmarked so close to goal line.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

First of shame on you for accepting a position from the failed Buhari's administration. You should bow your head in shame and resign.

I didn't know Africa is a country. What Jersey are they wearing? Is Serbia playing Africa?

Are you that naive? You sound like the ignorant jokes claiming all black people look alike.

I didn't hear your pathetic voice say Asia when Iran got beat still. I didn't hear you say north America when Canada and Costa Rica got beat.. your likes called out the individual teams. Smh...
SuperEagles

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:12 pm

First of shame on you for accepting a position from the failed Buhari's administration. You should bow your head in shame and resign.

I didn't know Africa is a country. What Jersey are they playing? Is Serbia playing Africa?

Are you that naive? You should like the ignorant jokes claiming all black people look alike.

I didn't hear your pathetic voice say Asia when Iran got beat still. I didn't hear you say north America when Canada and Costa Rica got beat.. your likes called out the individual teams. Smh...
Big ugly pork, still as daft as a tooth brush.

The comment was about Africans, Europeans, South Americans. But your brain works in reverse, so you always miss the point.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

mcal wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:10 pm
txj wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:58 am Just comical goalkeeping
...let's not be quick to to blame the goalie. The scorers of the 2 goals were unmarked so close to goal line.

GK slow to shuffle his feet.
No way Onana let's those goals especially the second, defensive errors notwithstanding

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

1-3

Cameroon in tatters
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

I’m done watching. Rev up Yaounde airlines.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:16 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:12 pm

I didn't know Africa is a country. What Jersey are they playing? Is Serbia playing Africa?

Are you that naive? You should like the ignorant jokes claiming all black people look alike.

Big ugly pork, still as daft as a tooth brush.

The comment was about Africans, Europeans, South Americans. But your brain works in reverse, so you always miss the point.
Fyi I am not ugly and don't eat pork , shocking you are checking out my looks. That's some gay ish..I don't flow that way. We all know you won't resign. Shame on you . Corruption is your portion eh?

You said Africa olodo. What's Africa's national anthem
SuperEagles

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

3-1 Mitrovic
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon [some plantainian] 1-3 Serbia

Post by marko »

well well Onana ghost have showed it face
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Good Lawd..
The entire Cameroon defense turned over
3-1

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Chei..Are they going to be Salenko-ed again :(

That goal was embarassingly easy. They strolled in
Last edited by AreaDaddy on Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cameroon is a turnover machine
SuperEagles

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

1-3!!!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”