Cameroon- road to Qatar

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Re: Cameroon- road to Qatar

Post by The Goddess »

Andre Onana left camp due to indiscipline. Was caught boarding the plane from Doha to Yaounde.

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Words on the streets is that Onana was forced to sign an apology letter by Fecafoot to which e refused. I think Fecafoot should just tell us what happened first.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

bamenda boy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:06 pm Words on the streets is that Onana was forced to sign an apology letter by Fecafoot to which e refused. I think Fecafoot should just tell us what happened first.
There´re many rumours; he disrespected Rigobert, he stood up to Ernest Obama, he brought in women in his room etc.,
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

The Goddess wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:10 pm
bamenda boy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:06 pm Words on the streets is that Onana was forced to sign an apology letter by Fecafoot to which e refused. I think Fecafoot should just tell us what happened first.
There´re many rumours; he disrespected Rigobert, he stood up to Ernest Obama, he brought in women in his room etc.,
We have lost the humility we had back in the 80s. We never had this kind of disrespect back then.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

The Goddess wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:10 pm
To quench the rumors, they should just tell us exactly what happened.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Who is the street? Please provide the source. Our people are full of hearsay to create controversy. Please send us the news link stating what you just said. I am not disputing you, but just need clarification and not all the congossa we have been hearing.
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Rogermilla wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:06 pm
Who is the street? Please provide the source. Our people are full of hearsay to create controversy. Please send us the news link stating what you just said. I am not disputing you, but just need clarification and not all the congossa we have been hearing.
Weh eh, he just said it is Kongossa and Kongossa got no source.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

"It's Onana himself who took the decision. He paid for his flight ticket. He refused to sign a letter of apology proposed by FECAFOOT" - Canal 2 International correspondent in Qatar Marc Chouamo.
This comes after heated negotiations between the government, FA president and coach to reinstate him into the team.
However, Onana is yet to make an official statement concerning the ongoing fuss.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Here is a link to the streets news.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

He should go and **** off. :veryangry:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Cellular wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:39 pm He should go and #$% off. :veryangry:
What did he do?
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

The Goddess wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:27 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My dear Goddess no mind me ya. Ah just di mess with this Banso man with yi big head lol
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Rogermilla wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:06 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My dear Goddess no mind me ya. Ah just di mess with this Banso man with yi big head lol
Nso, not Banso 😡
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

bamenda boy wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:27 am
Nso, not Banso 😡
I hear that you and bamoun people are cousin. Any truth to that?
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

camex wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:00 am
Nso, not Banso 😡
Yes. And another tribe from the central region.
That's why a new Fon can never be coronated in Nso land without the presence of those two.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

bamenda boy wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:03 am
camex wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:00 am
Nso, not Banso 😡
Yes. And another tribe from the central region.
That's why a new Fon can never be coronated in Nso land without the presence of those two.
Yes, I know of that tribe. The Bafia.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

WORLD FOOTBALL IN QATAR *
Joke from a French television channel:
Cameroon has 26 players selected like all countries. Nevertheless, Cameroon is the most represented country at this 22nd FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

In reality, players with Cameroonian blood are 35 in number. Cameroon, in this regard, is the most represented nation of the most prestigious football tournament in the world.

In various non-Cameroonian selections, several players have a Cameroonian origin through one of the parents. The majority of these 9 players of Cameroonian origin have a Cameroonian father and a mother of foreign origin.

- In the Blues: three players have Cameroonian fathers, Aurélien Tchouameni (father and mother), Kylian Mbappe (Cameroonian father and Algerian mother) and William SALIBA.

- In Switzerland: Breel Embolo has both parents who are Cameroonians.

- In Belgium, Amadou Onana has a Cameroonian father and a Senegalese mother. Finally, the two Mmaee brothers, Samy and Ryan have a Cameroonian father and a Moroccan mother.

- The Mannschaft, German team, has two players of Cameroonian origin, Youssoufa Moukoko (Cameroonian father and mother) and Armel Bella-Kotchap (Cameroonian father and mother)

Cameroon is a planet 🌍