Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 4......Etoo is injured, Cameroun won't

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 4......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by mate »

Wow. Cameroon fighting amongst themselves. Not a happy scene.

Don't know what to say. Except that Cameroon needs to go back to the drawing board.

Again, I'm thankful Croatia are still in it. Now it's on to Mexico.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:OMG why are these people so stupid :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

bobo, i no hold back anymore, this was rank stupidity of the highest form.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Maradona wrote:Moukandjo na baller.
I am impressed. Still need to work on his end product, but he is talented.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

goke313 wrote:Image
You be correct guy [madam juve posting]
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

bepanda wrote:There is a reason why most Cameroonian players play in lower division or are bench warmers ...
Skillful lower league players will give a better account of themselves.........................Euro teams are 'well drilled about textbook' football, you only chance is to provide them with something that is not in their 'Textbook'.
Cameroun does not have the skills to pull something that is not in the 'textbook'.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

mate wrote:Wow. Cameroon fighting amongst themselves. Not a happy scene.

Don't know what to say. Except that Cameroon needs to go back to the drawing board.

Again, I'm thankful Croatia are still in it. Now it's on to Mexico.

Cheers, Mate
Cameroon disgracing Africa, as usual. I feel really ashamed to see the idiottts fighting. Their WC place should have gone to another African team :twisted:
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia1.......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by kajifu »

CAF should fine cameroon for this disgrace.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

With the way Camerounians are shooting, you would think they are trying to ensure that every fan on the upper deck leaves the game with a souvenir.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

YUJAM wrote:I weep for Cameroon
I can't believe it....if you list dysfunctional things in a soccer game, EVERY single one was there today for cameroon, e remain bribery really...

I've not seen a shambolic team like this since cameroon in 94
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Cameroonians with a FIGHTING chance :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

zee wrote:
bepanda wrote:There is a reason why most Cameroonian players play in lower division or are bench warmers ...
Skillful lower league players will give a better account of themselves.........................Euro teams are 'well drilled about textbook' football, you only chance is to provide them with something that is not in their 'Textbook'.
Cameroun does not have the skills to pull something that is not in the 'textbook'.
Like you know your left from your right?! GTFOH! The only thing need drilling is your brain that is hanged on a stick. Textbook indeed! :rotf:
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

i wonder if Cape Verde would have done better
-Simpli fy -
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

juventuss wrote:
Very nice :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

mmeny wrote:Cameroonians with a FIGHTING chance :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

you can bet money on it....there will be solid blows in the Cameroon camp tonight.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Man this has really set African football back. :oops:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...my fear Nigeria don't fare like this. This is an in-house problem brought unto the field. money!!!!
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Nigeria has been awful but at least there's always gonna be one African team worse than us. :D
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

juventuss wrote:
LIES :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

mcal wrote:...my fear Nigeria don't fare like this. This is an in-house problem brought unto the field. money!!!!
Nigeria defends better than this yeye Camerounian team.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

ElHadary wrote:
Maradona wrote:Cameroon's players are fighting?
Assou Ekotto and Moukandjo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assou Ekotto: You're more useless!

Mokandjo: No, you're more useless!
:woot: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.