South Korea vs. Algeria. 2-4 FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: South Korea vs. Algeria. 0-3 (Slimani, Halliche, Djabou)

Post by mmeny »

Sometimes we can be so hard on ourselves though. So Algeria hasn't won a game since 1982.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

If Algeria was playing the Egyptian red they'd be down 4-0 with only 8 men left no? :D
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: South Korea vs. Algeria. 0-2 (Slimani, Halliche)

Post by green4life »

hestonap wrote:Can we ask FIFA to withdraw one of the Asian spots and hand it to Africa lol
Classic :rotf:
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

ElHadary wrote:If Algeria was playing the Egyptian red we'd be down 4-0 with only 8 men left no? :D
Fixed :agree:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
The Patriot
Egg
Egg
Re: South Korea vs. Algeria..

Post by The Patriot »

hestonap wrote:
green4life wrote:
hestonap wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Seems like CAF teams don vex
Watch all the closet racist pundits disappear....I hope all 4 qualify

Rooting heavily for Portugal to beat USA today so Ghana can have a realistic chance. I really hope the get thru.
Me too my brother....like BP said...AFCON 2015, go be total war....I really hope we get 4 teams going through
WAR ke?? Na Africa...you hear war and peep begin unleashing their automatic kalashnikovs.
superwinger
Egg
Egg

Post by superwinger »

Algeria showing No.1 in FIFA rankings ain't no fluke.

At CHAN14 coach Keshi showed how to get a team to come back from 3-0 to win against the North Africans. SKorean FA better ask for technical assistance from the Big Boss at half time.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...wow, Algeria surprising and walloping South Korea
The Patriot
Egg
Egg

Post by The Patriot »

mmeny wrote:Sometimes we can be so hard on ourselves though. So Algeria hasn't won a game since 1982.
Sometimes?? It's Nigerian to be hard on ourselves. If we are not hard on ourselves, who will be...well the rest of the world is hard on us too but...
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

100%Naija wrote:
ElHadary wrote:If Algeria was playing the Egyptian red we'd be down 4-0 with only 8 men left no? :D
[/video]

Idiota :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

There was a problem in the Algerian camp after their disheartening 2-1 loss to Belgium. They approached their defensive minded coach that they'll like to explore more offensively . He accepted and started their top goal scorer Slimani. The decision has paid heavy dividends but this tactics might be suicidal against a team with more offensive power...
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
nianiote
Egg
Egg

Post by nianiote »

Algeria must put at least 5 kondo.
Let's avenge the Lions of Cameroun.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

ElHadary wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
[/video]

Psst, they are in the world cup....you are once again d#$% riding. Remember that thing about not making WC games about Egypt especially since thyre not in it? :idea: You're doing it again :idea: :idea: :idea:
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Well done Algeria - where are those yabbing CAF!!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

You guys brought up Egypt in this thread, not I. Maybe try to follow the rhythm of the conversation than throwing it off entirely by just jumping in it.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ekorian wrote:There was a problem in the Algerian camp after their disheartening 2-1 loss to Belgium. They approached their defensive minded coach that they'll like to explore more offensively . He accepted and started their top goal scorer Slimani. The decision has paid heavy dividends but this tactics might be suicidal against a team with more offensive power...
True.........I heard same on German tv.
They made 5 changes :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: to the team that lost to Belgium.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

100%Naija wrote:
ElHadary wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
[/video]

Psst, they are in the world cup....you are once again d#$% riding. Remember that thing about not making WC games about Egypt especially since thyre not in it? :idea: You're doing it again :idea: :idea: :idea:
GBAM!
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Ekorian wrote:There was a problem in the Algerian camp after their disheartening 2-1 loss to Belgium. They approached their defensive minded coach that they'll like to explore more offensively . He accepted and started their top goal scorer Slimani. The decision has paid heavy dividends but this tactics might be suicidal against a team with more offensive power...

Wrong. They can still play the same style. They just need to couple solid defence with long ball pass and the strength and pace of Slimani and it will work against Europeans for sure. Me I am glad Algeria is not playing scared against SK.

If they will start bringing this same swag against European teams, they will go far.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: South Korea vs. Algeria. 0-2 (Slimani, Halliche)

Post by Gooner1 »

hestonap wrote:Can we ask FIFA to withdraw one of the Asian spots and hand it to Africa lol
Yeah........give it to Cameroun.................if they come last in one group, they can have another chance of getting to the last 16 in another :lol: :lol: :lol:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

ALSO: you guys were talking trash about Algeria and all the other North African countries during qualification. Now here you are claiming Algeria is one of your own with no shame. The stuff you guys said about them when they played B. Faso was ridic. Some of you guys are absurd, no shame.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

ElHadary wrote:ALSO: you guys were talking trash about Algeria and all the other North African countries during qualification. Now here you are claiming Algeria is one of your own with no shame. The stuff you guys said about them when they played B. Faso was ridic. Some of you guys are absurd, no shame.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

100%Naija wrote:
ElHadary wrote:ALSO: you guys were talking trash about Algeria and all the other North African countries during qualification. Now here you are claiming Algeria is one of your own with no shame. The stuff you guys said about them when they played B. Faso was ridic. Some of you guys are absurd, no shame.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nawa for CE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

So this should be proof to you that they are one of us. It is just that support is based on proximity. i will first support Nigeria and then work my way outward.
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?