My brodas, I don ready o! I fit go Wol Cup today sef...

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

KIZONZO
Egg
Egg
Re: My brodas, I don ready o! I fit go Wol Cup today sef...

Post by KIZONZO »

Undertaker wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:Undertaker/Heliopolis and others still waiting to geton.

Here is a trick to getting in the system and get out of the "virtual queue" system. Abuse your F5 button, and i mean press it several times and you will be in the ticketing system in less than 2 minutes.

The way Fifa implemented the virtual queue is a joke and it's not really a queue in the sense of it.

Didn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me bros. It works. When i mean "abuse pressing your F5 key", i mean press/ keep tapping it like 20 times in 10 seconds.
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Guys don't give up if you don't have tickets. The thing about this phase is that they will keep adding tickets up until match time so you just have to keep checking back everyday till you get what you are looking for.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Heliopolis wrote:I got in but everything is sold out. Thank you FIFA

Heliopolis,

No it is not sold out. Don't make the mistake and log out. Fifa refreshed the ticket availability every 4 minutes and take tickets away from people who have not made payment in the allotted time.

Keep checking. This is where the app that i posted will help you as you can see "live" ticket numbers and just go for it when what you want is available!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I still can't get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

KIZONZO wrote:

Heliopolis,

No it is not sold out. Don't make the mistake and log out. Fifa refreshed the ticket availability every 4 minutes and take tickets away from people who have not made payment in the allotted time.

Keep checking. This is where the app that i posted will help you as you can see "live" ticket numbers and just go for it when what you want is available!
Argentina/Iran still shows 8 CAT 2 tickets available and 18 CAT 3 tickets available. Common man, we are rooting for you!
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Undertaker wrote:I still can't get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are not using internet explorer as your browser. If you are, please use chrome and abuse your F5 button and i guarantee you will be in.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

KIZONZO wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:

Heliopolis,

Argentina/Iran still shows 8 CAT 2 tickets available and 18 CAT 3 tickets available. Common man, we are rooting for you!
I have kept trying but it keeps saying sold out every 5 minutes. Realistically I am aiming for tix for Belg/Russia but it keeps saying its also sold out.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Heliopolis wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:

Heliopolis,

I have kept trying but it keeps saying sold out every 5 minutes. Realistically I am aiming for tix for Belg/Russia but it keeps saying its also sold out.
I can confirm the Belgium/Russia game is sold out from the app
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Heliopolis,

They just added more tickets for Argentina / Iran and i can see this from the app! There are now 67 CAT 2 tickets for that game.
brigadoon
Egg
Egg

Post by brigadoon »

Why the constant drip of tickets? Why not just release everything all at once?
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

KIZONZO wrote:Heliopolis,

They just added more tickets for Argentina / Iran and i can see this from the app! There are now 67 CAT 2 tickets for that game.
I checked again and it said medium availability for CAT 1 but no availability for CAT 2. When I tried to buy the CAT 1 it said sold out.

Belg/Rus had some for CAT 2 but it was sold out when I went for them.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

brigadoon wrote:Why the constant drip of tickets? Why not just release everything all at once?
Bros,
That's why it is called last minute sales phase. They explained the whole ticketing process along time ago and the reason is to allow people to continue to buy tickets up till the game.

I guess its also a way to give people more than one opportunity to buy tickets.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

KIZONZO wrote:Guys don't give up if you don't have tickets. The thing about this phase is that they will keep adding tickets up until match time so you just have to keep checking back everyday till you get what you are looking for.
Kizonzo, can you explain the below statement. Especially the bold part.
A total of 199,519 tickets for the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ will be up for grabs in the last sales phase, which will open on Tuesday 15 April 2014 at 12h00 CET / 07h00 Brasilia time, via FIFA.com. Tickets for 54 matches will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. There will be no tickets for ten out of the 64 matches: opening (Brazil vs. Croatia), final and matches 2 (Mexico vs. Cameroon), 8 (England vs. Italy), 11 (Argentina vs. Bosnia-Herzegovina), 17 (Brazil vs. Mexico), 19 (Spain vs. Chile), 33 (Cameroon vs. Brazil), 34 (Croatia vs. Mexico) and 35 (Australia vs. Spain).
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=201 ... 19228.html

Does this mean that I should not even bother searching for any of those games as no more tickets (at least via Fifa) will be made available and ALL are sold out..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

analyzer wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:Guys don't give up if you don't have tickets. The thing about this phase is that they will keep adding tickets up until match time so you just have to keep checking back everyday till you get what you are looking for.
A total of 199,519 tickets for the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ will be up for grabs in the last sales phase, which will open on Tuesday 15 April 2014 at 12h00 CET / 07h00 Brasilia time, via FIFA.com. Tickets for 54 matches will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. There will be no tickets for ten out of the 64 matches: opening (Brazil vs. Croatia), final and matches 2 (Mexico vs. Cameroon), 8 (England vs. Italy), 11 (Argentina vs. Bosnia-Herzegovina), 17 (Brazil vs. Mexico), 19 (Spain vs. Chile), 33 (Cameroon vs. Brazil), 34 (Croatia vs. Mexico) and 35 (Australia vs. Spain).

Does this mean that I should not even bother searching for any of those games as no more tickets (at least via Fifa) will be made available and ALL are sold out..
chei i have been wasting my time, 2 of the 3 tickets i need on that list (Brazil- Cameroon, Spain-chile) along with england- uruguay
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

zoldsasok wrote:
We apologise for the delay
:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
one and half hour later they are still apologizing :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
useless people
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The process is a big Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIFA PUT THE "$@#%" in crap!!!!!!!!!!!
brigadoon
Egg
Egg

Post by brigadoon »

Man I'm pretty mad right now. Woke up at 5:30 am. Logged on immediately the sales phase was open only to get placed in the so called 'virtual queue'. Spent the next 50 minutes looking at my screen like a mugu when all I had to do was hit refresh to get in.

Fifa sucks!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

brigadoon wrote:Man I'm pretty mad right now. Woke up at 5:30 am. Logged on immediately the sales phase was open only to get placed in the so called 'virtual queue'. Spent the next 50 minutes looking at my screen like a mugu when all I had to do was hit refresh to get in.

Fifa sucks!!

On the last Phase we got in quickly and still missing all the good tickets. The whole process is a big joke!
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

No tickets again...I just wanted to get tickets to any game in Rio or SP so I wouldnt have to pay a Visa fee or collect all the documents required.
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

zoldsasok wrote:
zoldsasok wrote:
We apologise for the delay
:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
one and half hour later they are still apologizing :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
useless people
just got in now and non of my tickets available!!!
thanx FIFA
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

analyzer wrote:

Yep, those tickets will not be available at this period of the sales. However, you have a chance to get those tickets at a later date, once the stadium/seating plan is finalized for all the stadiums. I remember for Germany 06, several tickets became available for in demand games after Fifa were done with seat/camera arrangements.

Additionally, i think Fifa are opening their resale platform real soon which will have more game tickets. i am not sure what date this will open. When this platform opens, people will be able to sell back their tickets to Fifa and FIFA will in turn sell it to other fans looking for tickets. Take for example, some fans might not be able to make some games due to some reason or a group has several extra tickets they don't need, they will be able to sell this back to FIFA and I am sure from previous experience that all the games will be available VIA this retail portal.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Thanks Kizonzo..

Will keep fingers crossed and keep checking..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
ROTC
Egg
Egg

Post by ROTC »

I automated the entire queuing process and I got my tickets.

We have secured the following game tickets: USA vs Ghana, Nigeria vs Bosnia, Nigeria vs Argentina, Algeria vs Korea and Germany Vs USA. We just have to readjust our schedules…some of these games are tight…our itinerary will certainly be crazy.
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society