CEs based in Rio for World Cup

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

femibyte
Egg
Egg
CEs based in Rio for World Cup

Post by femibyte »

I'll be there from Jun 14-21st, with a quick trip to Curitiba for the Nigeria-Iran game. I would love to meet with some folks, even if you're Chelski or ManU fans :). I'll be staying in Lapa. Please email me and I'll send you my contact details.
You'll Never Walk Alone... - Liverpool FC
http://www.femibyte.com
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CEs based in Rio for World Cup

Post by ohsee »

femibyte wrote:I'll be there from Jun 14-21st, with a quick trip to Curitiba for the Nigeria-Iran game. I would love to meet with some folks, even if you're Chelski or ManU fans :). I'll be staying in Lapa. Please email me and I'll send you my contact details.
I will send you my cell number, even if you be femigayte. :taunt: :lol: We can declare a temporary truce for the world cup, after which all hostilities shall resume in full force. :thumbs:
femibyte
Egg
Egg

Post by femibyte »

ohsee wrote:
femibyte wrote:I'll be there from Jun 14-21st, with a quick trip to Curitiba for the Nigeria-Iran game. I would love to meet with some folks, even if you're Chelski or ManU fans :). I'll be staying in Lapa. Please email me and I'll send you my contact details.
I will send you my cell number, even if you be femigayte. :taunt: :lol: We can declare a temporary truce for the world cup, after which all hostilities shall resume in full force. :thumbs:
Ok, deal... It would be interesting to meet some of my cyber-nemeses... 8-)
You'll Never Walk Alone... - Liverpool FC
http://www.femibyte.com
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

I'll be there from 16-25 with a 2 day trip to SP for the England/Uruguay match. We should start a Whatsapp group to keep in touch. PM your names, numbers and dates you will be there and I will set it up.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Anyone else? Come on y'all...it would be fun to meet up at the Fanfest or before a game or something...
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Heliopolis wrote:Anyone else? Come on y'all...it would be fun to meet up at the Fanfest or before a game or something...

I am in Rio June 28th to June 30th only..............
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!