Cameroon drops Mohammed Idrissou as it announces 23 man team

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BBC wan kill me ooo..... samuel eto

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

what's so funny?
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BBC wan kill me ooo..... samuel eto

Post by bamenda boy »

FRANK WHITE wrote:what's so funny?
I beg help me ask.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon drops Mohammed Idrissou as it announces 23 man

Post by wiseone »

Surprised they dropped Idrissou. He is also different from their other strikers and offers variation in attack. If they are losing 0-1 with 10 minutes left, they can lob up some high balls to him in the box at the death.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

wiseone wrote:Surprised they dropped Idrissou. He is also different from their other strikers and offers variation in attack. If they are losing 0-1 with 10 minutes left, they can lob up some high balls to him in the box at the death.
Thanks, but we got Webo for that.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So Bamenda which line up will be facing a danger Mexico?
Your Manu boy is not starting for Mexico.Their line up is out,may be a fake line up