[Grp A] CMR 0 - 1 MEX FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

galoise
Egg
Egg
Re: [Grp A] CMR 0 - 1 MEX FT

Post by galoise »

There is someone in this forum who thinks Chedjou is the best thing that happened to Cameroonian football? Where is the clown?!?! The whole world got to see (for the 2nd time if not even 3rd & 4th counting AFCON gaffes!!!) what a POS that dude is is. How he calls himself a pro player, God alone knows!
There is yet another clown (i think on the other forum tho) who swore by heaven & earth that Song would win an Onze D'or after he moved to Barca... where the moron at?!?!?
Let me hear someone mention Assou Ekoto again & associate him with Cameroon conceding goals! Dude was the only Cameroonian on the pitch today...
That foool you call Eto'o: him power reside na in terrorizing federation officials for bonuses (good fight, useless timing!)
Enoh should just quit.Yuck!!! 2nd world cup and you still get stage fright?!?!? WTF is that?
Mbia tried his best, but was the only midfielder against Mexico's 3 (+Dos Santos who permanently dropped in)
Then comes road-runner alias footballer Moukandjo. Not sure I can even say that name without wanting to choke any living thing standing next to me.
Finally Finke's coaching was as shi*t as they come! How the f*uck did he decide to play Chedjou ahead of Matip?!?!? How the f*uck did he not see that that moron ETo'o is really 49 yrs old & cant handle games of this intensity every week anymore? Why not play Aboubakar instead?!?!? Why did it take him 75 mins to realize that Song was pretty much a disguised Mexican with his passing? or that Enoh was just a spectator with extra premiums seats to watch from the heart of the action?

Any way, that is it for me. I think my WC is over. Good thing is I was somehow ready for it, so e no do me like 2010 again.
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

Cameroon is the worst African representative at this World Cup. Progressing to the next round for them was always going to be a difficult feat. The way things are shaping up though, this might be a World Cup to forget for African nations if Cameroon's result is anything to go by. I still see the same holes and lack of development in tactics and organization that affect a lot of African teams. Ghana is a well rounded outfit, but they were thrown into a difficult group (which they can progress from). Ivory Coast is the one African representative most capable of progressing to the next round, but whether or not they will finally be able to put it together on the big stage is a question mark.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Grp A] CMR 0 - 1 MEX 2H

Post by Eaglezbeak »

General Trousers wrote:As an honorary Mexican, I approve this win. Mr. Dolly nah Mexican, 1Naija nah Mexican, CMS nah Mexican ... all of us wey dey live for border nah Mexican ...

x
Ok
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Not really surprised. Cameroun are like Nigeria (98,2002, 2010) and Cote D'Ivoire on the world stage. Ghana will most likely fly the flag this year.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Coeur-d'Ivoire wrote:Image
There is something sooo wrong about this picture...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Dinando
Egg
Egg

Post by Dinando »

galoise wrote:There is someone in this forum who thinks Chedjou is the best thing that happened to Cameroonian football? Where is the clown?!?! The whole world got to see (for the 2nd time if not even 3rd & 4th counting AFCON gaffes!!!) what a POS that dude is is. How he calls himself a pro player, God alone knows!
There is yet another clown (i think on the other forum tho) who swore by heaven & earth that Song would win an Onze D'or after he moved to Barca... where the moron at?!?!?
Let me hear someone mention Assou Ekoto again & associate him with Cameroon conceding goals! Dude was the only Cameroonian on the pitch today...
That foool you call Eto'o: him power reside na in terrorizing federation officials for bonuses (good fight, useless timing!)
Enoh should just quit.Yuck!!! 2nd world cup and you still get stage fright?!?!? WTF is that?
Mbia tried his best, but was the only midfielder against Mexico's 3 (+Dos Santos who permanently dropped in)
Then comes road-runner alias footballer Moukandjo. Not sure I can even say that name without wanting to choke any living thing standing next to me.
Finally Finke's coaching was as shi*t as they come! How the f*uck did he decide to play Chedjou ahead of Matip?!?!? How the f*uck did he not see that that moron ETo'o is really 49 yrs old & cant handle games of this intensity every week anymore? Why not play Aboubakar instead?!?!? Why did it take him 75 mins to realize that Song was pretty much a disguised Mexican with his passing? or that Enoh was just a spectator with extra premiums seats to watch from the heart of the action?

Any way, that is it for me. I think my WC is over. Good thing is I was somehow ready for it, so e no do me like 2010 again.
Take a deep breath, Bro!