Spain 1 - 5 Holland: 2H Alonso (p); RVPx2, Robbenx2, De Vrij

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Spain 1 - 5 Holland: 2H Alonso (p); RVPx2, Robbenx2, De

Post by metalalloy »

mmeny wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Spain has to remember its just one game. Regroup and start over again.
Spain vs Chile is going to be very interesting because Chile played them very close last time out.

Chile knows they are there for the taking. Lets see what they do to Australia. GD will come in handy in this group.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Del Bosque may chop stroke for dressing room. #itsonlyagame. Abeg, leave La Liga lilly livers small biko.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

FRANK WHITE wrote:Tiki Taka is dead!
I THOUGHT NO ONE COULD BEAT THEM BASED ON THEIR CONFEDERATION CUP PERFORMANCE WHERE THEY NARROWLY LOST TO BRAZIL IN THE FINAL????
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

African Star wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
Godfather wrote:Spain don't have a plan B
nah they are punch drunk. ok panicked and confused
My son just reminded me that I told them years ago that Spanish teams were mentally weak. Once things don't go right they collapse mentally.
Just shutup :mrgreen: with your BS........................your knowledge of football is on the same level as your knowledge of 'Religion'.
Didn't Spain lose their very 1st match in WC2010..................what happened is that every coach worth his 'salt' has copied the Big Boss :thumbs: :thumbs: tactics after seeing tens of chances that Nigeria created against Spain in the confed cup.

The MIC :clap: :clap: has created the downfall of Spain.......with Borinho(stupidly hired as coach by Madrid) as sidekick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

femmyphoto wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
platinum wrote:This world cup's theme is.....SPEED. If you don't have it, your goose is cooked.

FT 5-1

Yup and endurance

Kai....these are two things that we lack.......anyways we now have an excuse i.e. "...didnt they beat spain by 5-1"
This is why Brazil won't win, they lack speed, strength, size, endurance and most of all are not as skillful as usual, no world class player except for maybe Neymar when they used to have almost their entire team world class. There keeper plays In the meantime for crying out loud.
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ekorian wrote:
FRANK WHITE wrote:Tiki Taka is dead!
I THOUGHT NO ONE COULD BEAT THEM BASED ON THEIR CONFEDERATION CUP PERFORMANCE WHERE THEY NARROWLY LOST TO BRAZIL IN THE FINAL????
Damn after Brazil gbensh dem 3-0, now this???? Kaiii its truly over o!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:This world cup's theme is.....SPEED. If you don't have it, your goose is cooked.

FT 5-1
Psst, how many times have I told you this .... ahem Kajifu chime in oh :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You told me this? Stop it abeg.

The only thing you kept shouting about was wingers, winger, wingers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

E go kill you to give me credit :mrgreen:

Why talk about width and not speed :mrgreen:

Haba no let me call Kajifu :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Spain hasn't conceded these many goals in an international since 1963

RVP first goal is the first goal Spain conceded in 2014

The number of goals conceded by Spain in this game are more than the ovals they conceded in World Cup 2010 and Euro 2012.

This kind of match doesn't just happen...plus RVP and Robben could have easily scored hat ricks each.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Yep, Van Gaal utilising Keshi's 5-2-3/3-4-3/Optimus Prime, that chopped more than E.Honda's hundred hand slap wearing a Freddy Kruger glove.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Spain 1 - 3 Holland: 2H Alonso (pen); RVP, Robben, De Vr

Post by oloye »

Jesu orisun iye what happened to Spain?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

zee wrote:
African Star wrote:[quoteyou call"smartbrother"]
Godfather wrote:Spain don't have a plan B
nah they are punch drunk. ok panicked and confused
My son just reminded me that I told them years ago that Spanish teams were mentally weak. Once things don't go right they collapse mentally.
Just shutup :mrgreen: with your BS........................your knowledge of football is on the same level as your knowledge of 'Religion'.
Didn't Spain lose their very 1st match in WC2010..................what happened is that every coach worth his 'salt' has copied the Big Boss :thumbs: :thumbs: tactics after seeing tens of chances that Nigeria created against Spain in the confed cup.

The MIC :clap: :clap: has created the downfall of Spain.......with Borinho(stupidly hired as coach by Madrid) as sidekick!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

And you shut up with your stupidity, and you call yourself religious.
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

FT 5-1
Psst, how many times have I told you this .... ahem Kajifu chime in oh :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You told me this? Stop it abeg.

The only thing you kept shouting about was wingers, winger, wingers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

E go kill you to give me credit :mrgreen:

Why talk about width and not speed :mrgreen:

Haba no let me call Kajifu :mrgreen:
If you have to wait for kajifu to come back you up then you're not saying anything worth listening to :taunt: :taunt:
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

So Ayo was up to something all along with this 3-5-2 thing...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Maceo, it wasn't a 3-5-2, at all.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Michael, London: Spain have returned Total Football to the Dutch following an eight-year loan. There were substantial late fees.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Just called my dad and I've never heard the old man so happy. He has been a Holland supporter since the 74 WC. What an a$$ whooping :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Now dumb*ss bandwagon Spain fans can go into hiding :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Ekorian wrote:ABRAMOVICH SHOULD GIVE FRAUDNANDO TO ASSANAL FOR FREE!
we will pay dem sef to take him :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

maceo4 wrote:So Ayo was up to something all along with this 3-5-2 thing...
I thought you .........just watched the match :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

To think that Robben and Judas could have had a hat trick apiece quite easily
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Na wa, just saw highlights, seems Spain never learned from Zubizaretta that you can't start washed up goalies whether they are your captain or not...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

England better unleash Liverpool's best winger/number ten of last season, if they know whats good for them. Pace go wound for dis World Cup.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Coach wrote:@Maceo, it wasn't a 3-5-2, at all.
Lol, give me 10 reasons why it wasn't :tic:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

maceo4 wrote:Na wa, just saw highlights, seems Spain never learned from Zubizaretta that you can't start washed up goalies whether they are your captain or not...
You keep on exposing your lack of football..........................'know-nothingness' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: