[WC GRP C] COLOMBIA 3 GREECE 0...Armero, Teo, Rodriguez FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [WC GRP C] COLOMBIA 1 GREECE 0...Armero

Post by anointed »

Good save by Ospina...

...Greece asking questions
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Is this Kone the same at Athletico madrid?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:What's is becoming clear from these first few games is the European pack the bus style of the likes of Spain and Greece won't win this world cup. The anti dote for this defence oriented negative soccer style is total football like we saw with Netherlands and Colombia seems to be repeating here. The game is still young but it is clear the defence won't win this for Greece.

Lesson to Nigeria is no big man style play with slow build up and lethargic play, take on your opponent like your life depends on it and that defensive play will unravel.

Spain "parked the bus"?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

platinum wrote:great save! great games at this world cup!!!

:agree: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

100%Naija wrote:
Sunset wrote:See 40 Year Old Yepes get more lungs than Yobo :shock:
Thats cause Yobo is 50 years old..duh :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

okay.. so every country thus far outside of the Netherlands.. Spain, Mexico, Cameroon, Greece, Colombia, obv Brazil, Croatia...

all countries that get quite warm. What happens when we start having England, France et al. playing? Do you guys think it'll be harder for the other countries to control their tempo and pace in the heat?
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

Colombia for me is still the weakest of the South American contigent. What will win them games is their athletic defense. They have some thoroughbreds in their defense. It's hard to get in behind them, and when a team does their defenders are able to recover with pace.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Colombia looks shaky
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Colombia needs an insurance goal.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

metalalloy wrote:
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:What's is becoming clear from these first few games is the European pack the bus style of the likes of Spain and Greece won't win this world cup. The anti dote for this defence oriented negative soccer style is total football like we saw with Netherlands and Colombia seems to be repeating here. The game is still young but it is clear the defence won't win this for Greece.

Lesson to Nigeria is no big man style play with slow build up and lethargic play, take on your opponent like your life depends on it and that defensive play will unravel.

Spain "parked the bus"?
Dr Sabinus is talking about logistics not football, Spain pack the bus...geez Dr Sabi and Appitti shojl b given a restraining order, they can only post in rant and rave. :laugh:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Brazil 2014: If you don't want to go out and get it, the other team will. Much, much better WC.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

100%Naija wrote:
Sunset wrote:See 40 Year Old Yepes get more lungs than Yobo :shock:
Thats cause Yobo is 50 years old..duh :twisted:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

oloye wrote:Is this Kone the same at Athletico madrid?
Panagiotis Kone? He's in Bologna. There used to be Arouna Kone, the Ivorian in Levante. Or could you be talking about Koke?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

No penalty...Samaras even seems to say that!
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

Clear dive from Samaras to gain a competitive advantage. Should have been a yellow.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anointed wrote:
oloye wrote:Is this Kone the same at Athletico madrid?
Panagiotis Kone? He's in Bologna. There used to be Arouna Kone, the Ivorian in Levante. Or could you be talking about Koke?
Yeah..Koke, I think it was the sound of the name that got me wonderring.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

These Greeks are pretty ok sha.. they do push forward
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I hope Colombia is not trying to sit on one goal

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

oloye wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Spain "parked the bus"?
Dr Sabinus is talking about logistics not football, Spain pack the bus...geez Dr Sabi and Appitti shojl b given a restraining order, they can only post in rant and rave. :laugh:
Yes chief Oloye, Spain was hoping on their legendary tight midfield and unimaginative play, to me that is parking the damn bus. Look at Greece and see how much they lack initiative upfront, they were hoping to frustrate Colombia they way they did to Nigeria but it ain't working.
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
oloye wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Spain "parked the bus"?
Yes chief Oloye, Spain was hoping on their legendary tight midfield and unimaginative play, to me that is parking the damn bus. Look at Greece and see how much they lack initiative upfront, they were hoping to frustrate Colombia they way they did to Nigeria but it ain't working.
:| :???:
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

2-0
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

beautiful. game over!

tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Greece expose big time 2 goal
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.