[WC GRP D] URUGUAY 1-3 CRC...Cavani; Campbell, Duarte, Urena

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC GRP D] URUGUAY 1-3 CRC...Cavani; Campbell, Duarte, U

Post by 100%Naija »

Chop that red, you bloody *kindperson*. buhahaha
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

First red card of the WC to Maxi Perrera of Uruguay
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Kai. Perira wan wound Campbell. Ref gee am red ... Gerrout!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Well done Costa Rica..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Just desserts....
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

...mayn...nasty kick...red deserved
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Thats whats up.
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

mmeny wrote:So did any of you also asked how we lost to Spain yesterday after the spanking... Nigerians are perpetual whiners... or should I say sadist.
:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

If I told y'all that Micheal Olaitan is a much better player than Campbell, would you believe it? Everyone who has followed Olympiacos closely thiw season knows. Olaitan scored 11 goals and has 8 assists in just under 25 games. Campbell has 11 goals and 11 assists in over 40 appearances.

Anyone who has watched Olaitan extensively knows that he is the best Nigerian player in Europe today. Injury apart, that he was not on the SE radar is beyond inexcusable.

We're all supporting the team and hoping for the best,but some things make you go 'Hmmmm!!! '
Last edited by truetalk on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Red card to boot.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

How many goals did the much vaunted Greece concede in the WCQ? May be a measly 4. Not sure but they ended up conceding 3 in just a WC game.

Uruguay are South Americans champions but they have been humbled by a CONCACAF side expected to just make up the numbers at the World Cup.

Continental prowess may not mean that much at the World Cup. Anyone who thinks our afcon title will buy us lunch in Brazil better not watch our games with his emotions. I pray and hope my expectations of the Super Eagles are wrong but for me watching Eagles live will be like watching Wigan and Birmingham.
Last edited by anointed on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

The Costa Rican has amazing chemistry on and off the field...love seeing it
How I wish our guys got along like that
Last edited by goke313 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

paj wrote:...mayn...nasty kick...red deserved
That is like your type of whack... :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Uruguayans national teams are bad losers.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC GRP D] URUGUAY 1-2 COSTA RICA...Cavani; Campbell, Du

Post by oloye »

This Costa Rican team can beat England if they play like this, meanwhile I still cannot believe Arsenal have a player like Campbell and that cheap manager is playing Sanogo.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

truetalk wrote:If I told y'all that Micheal Olaitan is a much better player than Campbell, would you believe it? Everyone who has followed Olympiacos closely thiw season knows. Olaitan scored 11 goals and has 8 assists in just under 25 games. Campbell has 11 goals and 11 assists in over 40 appearances.

Anyone who has watched Olaitan extensively knows that he is the best Nigerian player in Europe today. Injury apart, that he was not on the SE radar is beyond inexcusable.
Manmi, make we no open this can as it will lead to more Keshi bashin, further exposing his akunakuna runs. I support the team but know we didnt take our best to the big dance...however olaitan or whatchumacallit aint on my radar either so mmmeeeehhh
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

So you are aware of his injury and you are still whining?
truetalk wrote:If I told y'all that Micheal Olaitan is a much better player than Campbell, would you believe it? Everyone who has followed Olympiacos closely thiw season knows. Olaitan scored 11 goals and has 8 assists in just under 25 games. Campbell has 11 goals and 11 assists in over 40 appearances.

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Bigpokey,

Remember how u used to downgrade Greek League? Come to think of it, Campbell is not even better Olaitan.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

anointed wrote:How many goals did the much vaunted Greece concede in the WCQ? May be a measly 4. Not sure but they ended up conceding 3 in just a WC game.

Uruguay are South Americans champions but they have been humbled by a CONCACAF side expected to just make up the numbers at the World Cup.

Anyone who thinks our afcon title will buy us lunch in Brazil better not watch our games with his emotions. I pray and hope my expectations of the Super Eagles are wrong but for me watching Eagles live will be like watching Wigan and Birmingham.

Costa Rica lost 4 out of 6 pre world cup friendlies and just hammered Uruguay. You people need to pull up your panties and quit bitching until we at lease play our first game

JEEZ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Lesson Learnt: There are no small teams in the World Cup
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

niyi wrote:Uruguayans national teams are bad losers.

They are dirty even when they win. Nah foul after foul when we faced them as well.

kalamashaka
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC GRP D] URUGUAY 1-2 COSTA RICA...Cavani; Campbell, Du

Post by kalamashaka »

oloye wrote:This Costa Rican team can beat England if they play like this, meanwhile I still cannot believe Arsenal have a player like Campbell and that cheap manager is playing Sanogo.
Hasn't someone explained this on this thread already...or are you guys just looking for a reason to whine and bash Wenger?
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

anointed wrote:How many goals did the much vaunted Greece concede in the WCQ? May be a measly 4. Not sure but they ended up conceding 3 in just a WC game.

Continental prowess may not mean that much at the World Cup. Anyone who thinks our afcon title will buy us lunch in Brazil better not watch our games with his emotions. I pray and hope my expectations of the Super Eagles are wrong but for me watching Eagles live will be like watching Wigan and Birmingham.

So the injury / heart problem had nothing to do with it or do u just love to yap for yapping sake?