[GRP E] FRANCE 3-0 HONDURAS. FT. Benzema X 2, alladares(o.g)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC GRP E] FRANCE 1-0 HONDURAS (HT)... Benzema

Post by smartbrother »

AreaDaddy wrote:Jonathan Pearce is thick and stupid. It is a goal
i swear. the guy just loves drama
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

That mugu Platini who wants to move the Euros to multiple countries as well as not believing in goal line technology had better take notice ...Clueless Man
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

:lol: He just doesn't get the thing...he got so excited
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: [WC GRP E] FRANCE 0-0 HONDURAS (1H)

Post by truetalk »

zee wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Coach wrote:^Les Bleus, 20/1 to win the tournament.
Cool. For a moment, I thought ' what in the world is coach thinking?'

The odds are not bad, but they won't win. I think Pogba is a midfield general BTW, for those questioning if France has one, and I think France will do well, hopefully even knock Argentina out in the 2nd round.

For one, I don't trust Lloris, and he will get found out in tough matches.
Now that's comedy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........putting that 'mickey mouse' in the same terms with legends like Platini and Zizou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually Pogba is comparable to the level those two were at his age. For starters, he is already running things at Juve. But you don't care about the facts and parallels, do you?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC GRP E] FRANCE 2-0 HONDURAS (HT)... Benzema

Post by platinum »

what is wrong with Honduras???!!!!!!

England will be nodding their heads saying "we knew it"
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Chxta
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC GRP E] FRANCE 1-0 HONDURAS (1H) Benzema

Post by Chxta »

They should not have put GLT in this World Cup. It would have been fun to talk about this for years to come. That's the fun of the game!
Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

There was more than one phase in that instant, wtf is so difficult for that sunburnt, rolie-polie to understand. Was the ball not still in play. If na England, them go claim software na Islamic sympathiser.
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

smartbrother wrote:
i swear. the guy just loves drama
Martin Keown was trying to explain to him, but he kept on rabbitting on how about "it is not the technology we use in the Premiership", "blah blah blah 1966..."
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

There's another red in this..
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I'm assuming he's the same chap I'm listening to who analyzed the decision when it hit the bar (no goal) as opposed to when the goalie tried to prevent it from crossing the line. He was yelling 'no goal !' Funny chap. :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Platinum you asked me last week that you were worried about where French playmaking would come from .... Well I hope you now agree with me as I mentioned before that Valbuena has that position on Lock Down
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

the only question is 'how many'
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

My Lawd what a save by the Honduras goalie from point blank range

MLK.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

platinum wrote:the only question is 'how many'
Goals or reds?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Momo sissoko
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Men this has become a Turkey Shoot. I think they need to bring in a second striker to massacre these clowns ...

Sissokho in for Pogba

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:Platinum you asked me last week that you were worried about where French playmaking would come from .... Well I hope you now agree with me as I mentioned before that Valbuena has that position on Lock Down

Yeah, I said Valbuena and Cabaye are good but I'm not worried about them creating against Honduras, I'm worried about them creating versus sides at their level, I've seen them struggle in those games when straitjacketed which is where ribery's creativity and volatility helped.

Pogba off, wise move.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Coach wrote:
Goals or reds?
:laugh:

At this rate, both.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Go, go go, allez, allez, allez...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC GRP E] FRANCE 1-0 HONDURAS (1H) Benzema

Post by platinum »

Chxta wrote:They should not have put GLT in this World Cup. It would have been fun to talk about this for years to come. That's the fun of the game!

Not fun if you're on the receiving end though.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Coach wrote:
Goals or reds?
Both
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Kenya can handle these CONCACRAP clowns... :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Platinum you asked me last week that you were worried about where French playmaking would come from .... Well I hope you now agree with me as I mentioned before that Valbuena has that position on Lock Down

Yeah, I said Valbuena and Cabaye are good but I'm not worried about them creating against Honduras, I'm worried about them creating versus sides at their level, I've seen them struggle in those games when straitjacketed which is where ribery's creativity and volatility helped.

Pogba off, wise move.

Ribery is overrated :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Will not be missed

MLK.