Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 4......Etoo is injured, Cameroun won't

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 4......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by platinum »

What FIFA needs to do is adapt a UEFA type system where the confederations get ranked and the number of teams u have in the WC is determined by your confed's performance. There is ZERO reason why Africa should have 5 teams. I really don't see it.

Some may say it helps us develop the game by playing in the WC but that's a load of rubbish. We can't keep begging for handouts.

FIFA won't do it though because CAF has 50something members and the brown envelopes are heavy with many of them. Sad state of affairs.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Oni bi trebali zabraniti angel* za život.
-Simpli fy -
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

YUJAM wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Maradona wrote:Moukandjo na baller.
I am impressed. Still need to work on his end product, but he is talented.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol:
Don't know what's funny. He showed endeavour and he was always willing to take people on. He won freekicks in good areas, and he has the ability to go past people. To reiterate, he has to work on his end product, but you cannot fault his ability to dribble past an opponent. It's the final ball that matters though.
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

SylverEagles wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
amafolas wrote:
mcal wrote:...my fear Nigeria don't fare like this. This is an in-house problem brought unto the field. money!!!!
Nigeria defends better than this yeye Camerounian team.
lol abeg suffri o. We only played Iran...wait til our game against Bosnia to begin make declaration o
As bad as the Eagles looked on Monday and most likely will lose on Saturday but I'm also confident we won't be disgraced like this. (I hope sha :atc: :atc: )
...i 100% disagree, no way.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 3......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by kolinzo »

zee wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
zee wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
goke313 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Africa does not deserve five spots in WC. Take away two and have CONMEBOL, ASIA, and CAF fight for the two spots. Enough of this disgrace!!
I've been saying that since last week....watch it happen

If that fails....CAF would need a 23 man all-star team
CAF is rubbish and I have been telling opaks yarners for years now! Cameroon is CAF powerhouse and they are being toyed with like school boys. I mean this is a disgrace. CAF is garbage!!!
Dumbo :lol: :lol: .......that's why they failed to qualified for Afcon 2013 and only made the WC 'cos Cape verde was disqualified.
Some of you folks have no shame .......whatsoever :lol: :lol: :lol: , c'mon are you this lazy, just GOOGLE it :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Today is your day. I have your time
. If you had any brain you'd know what power house means. But you wouldn't because your brain hasn't been calibrated. :lol: Common sense you no get like the Les kitty cat Lions. :oops:
In other words, you are telling yourself :lol: .....................'I just found that I am a football dumbo :mrgreen: '
Yes you are!! :thumb: I didn't even have to spell it out to you. :lol:
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

I hope Assou Ekoto is fined by the FECAFOOT for bringing the game to disrepute...that was totally stupid
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

platinum wrote:What FIFA needs to do is adapt a UEFA type system where the confederations get ranked and the number of teams u have in the WC is determined by your confed's performance. There is ZERO reason why Africa should have 5 teams. I really don't see it.

Some may say it helps us develop the game by playing in the WC but that's a load of rubbish. We can't keep begging for handouts.

FIFA won't do it though because CAF has 50something members and the brown envelopes are heavy with many of them. Sad state of affairs.
The same ZERO reason why a continent that has it's CHAMPS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: getting thrashed 5-1 and 2-0................................should be getting 50% of the WC places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

zee wrote:
platinum wrote:What FIFA needs to do is adapt a UEFA type system where the confederations get ranked and the number of teams u have in the WC is determined by your confed's performance. There is ZERO reason why Africa should have 5 teams. I really don't see it.

The same ZERO reason why a continent that has it's CHAMPS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: getting thrashed 5-1 and 2-0................................should be getting 50% of the WC places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you had any brain you would have known it was the DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPIONS that got thrashed! But of course your brain is not fast enough to pick that up. :oops:
Last edited by kolinzo on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Maradona wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Don't know what's funny. He showed endeavour and he was always willing to take people on. He won freekicks in good areas, and he has the ability to go past people. To reiterate, he has to work on his end product, but you cannot fault his ability to dribble past an opponent. It's the final ball that matters though.
The guy is like Musa and Moses,very frustrated players.Doing the hard thing easy and the easy thing look like impossible.He need a good coach and watch some tapes of great players
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Technically and Tactically deficient. Worse than Zaire in 1974.

x
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

akamoke wrote:I hope Assou Ekoto is fined by the FECAFOOT for bringing the game to disrepute...that was totally stupid
...fined how much? the guy probably rich pass them all. The better fine is never bring him back to their national engagements.
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

mcal wrote:...my fear Nigeria don't fare like this. This is an in-house problem brought unto the field. money!!!!
Nigeria will not beat Bosnia. Sorry but this team is simply not good enough.
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

goke313 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assou Ekoto: Give me a kiss.
Mekandjo: Excuse me? Are you crazy?
Assou Ekoto: I said give me a kiss!
*Goes in for the kiss as Mekandjo shoves him off*
Mekandjo: I said no!
Platikosa: I picked the wrong day to wear all purple.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

zee wrote:

Abeg no mind am. Self hate dey worry am small. :taunt:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Maradona wrote:
...if our in-house issues are fixed with no ifs and buts we will do good and win.
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

kajifu wrote:
Maradona wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
The guy is like Musa and Moses,very frustrated players.Doing the hard thing easy and the easy thing look like impossible.He need a good coach and watch some tapes of great players
GBAM!
I entirely agree.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

General Trousers wrote:Technically and Tactically deficient. Worse than Zaire in 1974.

x
....................and with a WOWO :mrgreen: in charge. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where are all the WOWO-loving natives :mrgreen: on CE? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wey oga Sir V and the mama calabar 'wannabe' WOWO pimps :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Maradona
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Maradona »

mcal wrote:
Maradona wrote:
...if our in-house issues are fixed with no ifs and buts we will do good and win.
Sorry bro. Bosnia is a better TEAM!
That is the most important aspect.

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Maradona wrote:
mcal wrote:
Maradona wrote:
...we will see. My schedule is cleared for Saturday.
bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia1.......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by bepanda »

There are Cameroonian on this site who believe Alex Song has actually become a much better player, since moving to the Barcelona Bench full time.
I won't say their name .... but ... they know who they are. They once compared Alex Song to Yaya Toure.
Bepanda
mmeny wrote:
green4life wrote:Someone on CE told me that a move from arsenal to barca was always a career progression even if it meant swapping a regular staring role for a full time bench job. We have now seen Song's report card and it is F9.
The same indiscipline displayed at Arsenal by not showing up on time for practice thinking you have arrived was on full display
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Maradona wrote:
Now I know that we are winning without stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we need to win Argentina to qualify.....................we will do that.

The Big Boss is our coach...................not a silly WOWO :mrgreen:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Maradona wrote:
mcal wrote:
Maradona wrote:
Ok. Thanks for the info.