Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 4......Etoo is injured, Cameroun won't

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 4......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by 100%Naija »

amafolas wrote:
mcal wrote:...my fear Nigeria don't fare like this. This is an in-house problem brought unto the field. money!!!!
Nigeria defends better than this yeye Camerounian team.
lol abeg suffri o. We only played Iran...wait til our game against Bosnia to begin make declaration o
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:i wonder if Cape Verde would have done better
Trust me they would have done better.
Ivory coast and Naija you are the only hope for Africa as it stand
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Cameroon doesn't have the talent to compete at the World Cup. Remember how Zaire lost to Yugoslavia? Croatia was part of that Yugoslavia ...
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia1.......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by green4life »

Someone on CE told me that a move from arsenal to barca was always a career progression even if it meant swapping a regular staring role for a full time bench job. We have now seen Song's report card and it is F9.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Ovaj Kamerun tim je učinio štetu svih velikih stvari koje Roger Milla i co učinio za Kamerun i Africi nogomet.
-Simpli fy -
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Brazil will score a couple of quick goals against Cameroon and then rest their players so I don't see them losing big against Brazil.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Chei! Just came in from running errands, heard on the radio that BAE was head butting his teammate, wetin happen? Kai!! Cameroon oooo!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

goke313 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

100%Naija wrote:
amafolas wrote:
mcal wrote:...my fear Nigeria don't fare like this. This is an in-house problem brought unto the field. money!!!!
lol abeg suffri o. We only played Iran...wait til our game against Bosnia to begin make declaration o

With Joseph Yoyo leading the defense line, I wont be surprised if we make Bosnia look even better than Croatia. Thank God I wont be watching that game live. SMH
Last edited by bret- hart on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

This is normal Cameroun..........................
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Song suffers from Adebayor syndrome. They are great footballers to have when they are up and comer on a team, but they have horrible attitude once they think they have arrived. Explains why Wenger sold him. The young Song that was trying to prove himself at Arsenal was awesome as a teammate. The older more established Song was not so. Unfortunately for cameroun, they get to see more of the I'm-the-man Song rather than the one that is trying to prove himself.
Last edited by amafolas on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

100%Naija wrote:
Chei!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na headbutt be that abi e wan kiss am?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

platinum wrote:
mmeny wrote:Cameroonians with a FIGHTING chance :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
you can bet money on it....there will be solid blows in the Cameroon camp tonight.

Assou Ekotto 1 - 0 Moukandjo
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

100%Naija wrote:
amafolas wrote:
As bad as the Eagles looked on Monday and most likely will lose on Saturday but I'm also confident we won't be disgraced like this. (I hope sha :atc: :atc: )
Last edited by SylverEagles on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
superwinger
Egg
Egg

Post by superwinger »

Ask Senegal... :winking: :winking:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

100%Naija wrote:
...that is sickness, wish that guy had smacked him back and hard. Big head bigmanism playing in england, probably throwing pounds around demanding respect :curse: :curse:
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

2010 looking better than 2014 for Cameroon ... Yes, I said it ...
We were better 4 years ago than today, although 75% of the players are the same.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

superwinger wrote:
Ask Senegal... :winking: :winking:
Jesu li pobijediti Senegal?
-Simpli fy -
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroun 0 Vs Croatia 3......Etoo is injured, Cameroun w

Post by zee »

kolinzo wrote:
zee wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
goke313 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Africa does not deserve five spots in WC. Take away two and have CONMEBOL, ASIA, and CAF fight for the two spots. Enough of this disgrace!!
I've been saying that since last week....watch it happen

If that fails....CAF would need a 23 man all-star team
CAF is rubbish and I have been telling opaks yarners for years now! Cameroon is CAF powerhouse and they are being toyed with like school boys. I mean this is a disgrace. CAF is garbage!!!
Dumbo :lol: :lol: .......that's why they failed to qualified for Afcon 2013 and only made the WC 'cos Cape verde was disqualified.
Some of you folks have no shame .......whatsoever :lol: :lol: :lol: , c'mon are you this lazy, just GOOGLE it :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Today is your day. I have your time
. If you had any brain you'd know what power house means. But you wouldn't because your brain hasn't been calibrated. :lol: Common sense you no get like the Les kitty cat Lions. :oops:
In other words, you are telling yourself :lol: .....................'I just found that I am a football dumbo :mrgreen: '
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

mcal wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
...that is sickness, wish that guy had smacked him back and hard. Big head bigmanism playing in england, probably throwing pounds around demanding respect :curse: :curse:
apsolutna sramota.
-Simpli fy -
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
platinum wrote:
anikulapo wrote:My only shock will be if Cameroon doesnt get another RED. Nevertheless as idiotic as Song's actions were, that was no RED card. He struck downwards at a hand that was placed on him.

Over-reaction from the Ref, but mugu Song should not have put himself in that situation

The replay looked like he elbowed the guy's back. Pure RED, if purple card dey sef, that na wetin dem supposed give am....a nice ban should be joining the red card. The guy na blockhead.
I saw a downward swing, using MMA lingo "hammer fist" :woot: :woot: If una talk say na elbow, then whatever. Like I said he is an angel* who should have never put himself in that situation
The fool got sent off for trying to use his elbow like a hammer, very dangerous combination of two lethal weapons. Ewu bamenda!
Olye, wetin my nam come do here?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

green4life wrote:Someone on CE told me that a move from arsenal to barca was always a career progression even if it meant swapping a regular staring role for a full time bench job. We have now seen Song's report card and it is F9.
The same indiscipline displayed at Arsenal by not showing up on time for practice thinking you have arrived was on full display
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I