[GRP C] COL 2 V CIV 1 (FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP C] COL 2 V CIV 1 (FT)

Post by ohsee »

Coeur-d'Ivoire wrote:
ohsee wrote:
oloye wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Yaya mobbed by the Colombian players...
Was that yaya who made that mistake that led to the Colombian second goal? I am watching it on useless low definition TV. And I was yabbing Tiote all along.
No it was a fake midfielder called Die.
No wonder the bobo was crying during the national anthem before the game. He knew already he was going to fook up big-time.

By the way, have to mention that every third brazilian tv ad has O Rei Pele in it. Bobo must still be raking in the bucks.

Serey Die lost his father 2hrs before the match, please be understanding...
I sincerely apologize. I did not know.
Coeur-d'Ivoire
Egg
Egg

Post by Coeur-d'Ivoire »

ohsee wrote:
Coeur-d'Ivoire wrote:
ohsee wrote:
oloye wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Was that yaya who made that mistake that led to the Colombian second goal? I am watching it on useless low definition TV. And I was yabbing Tiote all along.
No wonder the bobo was crying during the national anthem before the game. He knew already he was going to fook up big-time.

By the way, have to mention that every third brazilian tv ad has O Rei Pele in it. Bobo must still be raking in the bucks.

and I apologize to you!! The story is a fabrication!!!! Dié lost his father in 2004.
FREE TFCO NOW !!!!! - CAMPAIGN FOR TFCO'S EMANCIPATION (CTE)
Mouvement International de la Defense des Gnomes et pour l'Emancipation de Tfco (M.I.D.G.E.T)

Have you visited The Village Hall this week?
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Coeur-d'Ivoire wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Coeur-d'Ivoire wrote:
ohsee wrote:
oloye wrote:
ohsee wrote:

geez. noticed that was from some football funnies. crude joke though.

and I apologize to you!! The story is a fabrication!!!! Dié lost his father in 2004.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:Someone said Aurier couldnt cross and was useless during this game. Wetin you no go hear for CE? :rotf:

it was some guy named coma or comma...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I just rewatched part of the game. Colombia is the first country to really trouble an African team by using its speed. Cuadrado in particular was really tremendous with his running and CIV simply could not handle him
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

YUJAM wrote:I just rewatched part of the game. Colombia is the first country to really trouble an African team by using its speed. Cuadrado in particular was really tremendous with his running and CIV simply could not handle him

It's ironic. I thought of Higuita and Roger Milla back in 1990 today. Especially on that 2nd Colombia goal, only this time the CIV defender messed up.

Colombia is a slick passing and tight ball control team. Very silky skills. It's too bad Falcao is injured, as he could have really brought them far. I'll always have a soft spot for Colombia with Valderrama, Freddy Rincon, and Higuita...and actually for that magnificent Cameroon team as well...whom are a shadow of what once was.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

mcal wrote:...draw or win vs. Greece CIV is thru, no matter what happens at Japan v Greece next match.
So if if Japan wins Columbia 2-0 and CIV draws with Greece 0-0, CIV still good through?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

bamenda boy wrote:
mcal wrote:...draw or win vs. Greece CIV is thru, no matter what happens at Japan v Greece next match.
So if if Japan wins Columbia 2-0 and CIV draws with Greece 0-0, CIV still good through?

people (not just you) should stop abusing English language. Colombia is NOT a trophy. Japan can win the game by defeating Colombia. They can't "win Colombia".
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

bamenda boy wrote:
...that is if they (Japan) can score an outright 2 zip.
Given what we have seen of teams in this 1st round, one can predict outcomes.
Colombia is tough and almost playing at home.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Japan couldn't put away a poor Greek side with 45+ mins, no way they beat Colombia. CIV just need to close out Greece and it's over, they go through. The biggest goal isn't going through for the Ivorians.. it's finding a way to wrestle the first spot away. They can run up the score on Greece whereas I think Colombia would have a harder time doing it against Japan. We will see!