[GRP D] ITA 0 V CRC 1 (FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP D] ITA 0 V CRC 1 (FT)

Post by ohsee »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:World Cup sweet!
Sheef, I neva see first round wey sweet like this o! Every game na okpoka! Only thing wey remain na make we do surprise tomorrow beat Bosnia, and then come skatta Agentina on Wednesday.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

kolinzo wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Costa Rica came to make up numbers................................Load of rubbish
But you guys called me opaks yarners when I bin dey warn una for years now. Underestimate CONCACAF at your peril. E don dey do dem like magic now...
You know yourselves. Guys, come out of hiding and admit that Kolinzo knows his football and you guys were wrong.

Vancity for SE coach, Kolinzo for assistant coach.
-Simpli fy -
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: [GRP D] ITA 0 V CRC 1 (2H)

Post by Cellular »

Coach wrote:And they'll say it wasn't tactical. 4-3-3 whatever the weather, no thought, no consideration, carefree, careless.
Who played the 4-3-3?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Coach wrote:If you haven't the players, level the field tactically, instead of plucking feathers out of the peacock's derriere all the while oiling up your own to take a humdingering. A tactically superb display from a thinking team.
70% humidity? Perfect for Costa Rica...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

wanaj0 wrote:
zee wrote:
Coach wrote:And they'll say it wasn't tactical. 4-3-3 whatever the weather, no thought, no consideration, carefree, careless.
Coachito :mrgreen: no vex...........I told you folks that 'kick & Rush' is useless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
EPL and La Liga going home. Maybe Serie A will join them :taunt: :taunt:
Thank God CONCAF guys no send anybody and don't give a toss about names, unlike our CE brothers we go just dey throw names around, dey piss for body.
-Simpli fy -
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cellular wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
Cellular wrote:Italy don give up... dem no dey even chase ball again.

How hot is it for field?
Sorry they can't use weather as excuse!! Na whether cause them to go offside a million times or just general poor forward play from that Cerci guy?
Weather does play a role...

When you are tired
the first thing that is affected is your mental acuity.
...then they should have protested and don't play the natch :mrgreen:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

mcal wrote:
Cellular wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
Cellular wrote:Italy don give up... dem no dey even chase ball again.

How hot is it for field?
Sorry they can't use weather as excuse!! Na whether cause them to go offside a million times or just general poor forward play from that Cerci guy?
Weather does play a role...

When you are tired
the first thing that is affected is your mental acuity.
...then they should have protested and don't play the natch :mrgreen:

:D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

aruako1 wrote:
green4life wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:Italy did not take their best players to the WC

FT
Internal squabbling. Lack of commitment.
Spivving Coach. He left Rossi and Dani Osvaldo at home because they didn't drop!
Rossi was unfit and Osvaldo continuously broke codes of conduct.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Loving Ruud van Nistelrooy...

Making the points that CR took advantage of the conditions... right tactics to go along with the conditions and a lil bit of luck.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

costa rica cheated, they should check them for drugs, can you imagine italy looked EXACTLY like nigeria did against iran. After a few skirmishes in the first half, how many chances did they create? Costa Rica cheated.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kalani JR wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
green4life wrote:

FT
Spivving Coach. He left Rossi and Dani Osvaldo at home because they didn't drop!

Rossi insists he was fully fit and I believe him. Prandelli made up his mind on his 23 even BEFORE rossi got the chance to show himself. Osvaldo na just nutcase.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

I am glad I told the $#%-show agency that has made promises to land me a good internship and instead gives me terrible warehouse jobs at min. wage and no benefits to feck off. This is the last WC on my side of the continent and it's the best one in recent memory. Beats breaking down cardboard boxes all day!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:costa rica cheated, they should check them for drugs, can you imagine italy looked EXACTLY like nigeria did against iran. After a few skirmishes in the first half, how many chances did they create? Costa Rica cheated.
Oga Plat this na joke or real talk?
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

platinum wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Costa Rica came to make up numbers................................Load of rubbish
But you guys called me opaks yarners when I bin dey warn una for years now. Underestimate CONCACAF at your peril. E don dey do dem like magic now...
Correction, they called u!!!!
Go back and check all the USA, MLS or Concacaf debates

He saaimexico was rubbish, now e wan change tori. I will say he's talked of concacaf's strength for a while though.
You admitted I have been talking about CONCACAF strength and you think Mexico wasn't rubbish in CONCACAF? Did you watch that team against CONCACAF countries? I can tell you with confidence that Mexico will revert back to its old self if they face USA or Costa Rica today. You need to watch CONCACAF games more, man. It is tough and Mexico was rubbish, this is a fact.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

kajifu wrote:
platinum wrote:costa rica cheated, they should check them for drugs, can you imagine italy looked EXACTLY like nigeria did against iran. After a few skirmishes in the first half, how many chances did they create? Costa Rica cheated.
Oga Plat this na joke or real talk?
Do you what is :tic: ?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Costa Rica condemned Italy and Uruguay to a FIST FIGHT in their last game!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just like Croatia vs Mexico. A lot of WAR is going to be waged in the final matches!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Football is winning!!!

This is the best WC for me since 1982.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

If its not Iranian Ayatollahs its global warming. Comical. This was a tactical triumph by a thinking coach. Junior Diaz, solid performance, there are many who need to watch his display vs Abate, Candreva, Insigne, all the while fizzing in fabulous crosses. Nonsense.
JMObi
Egg
Egg

Post by JMObi »

Costa rica is using the good old triangular attack and triangular defense to good effect. Italy could have broken it by making cross field balls and by switching the wing of play would have caight Cosya Rica undermanned and vulnerable.
O na-abu ife na-eme ufodu e ekolopu anyi adi elota n’ife obuna nwelu mbido ga enwelili njedebe - Celestine Ukwu

“The sun will shine on those who stand before it shines on those who kneel under them." -- Chinua Achebe
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Coach wrote:If its not Iranian Ayatollahs its global warming. Comical. This was a tactical triumph by a thinking coach. Junior Diaz, solid performance, there are many who need to watch his display vs Abate, Candreva, Insigne, all the while fizzing in fabulous crosses. Nonsense.
Excuse is the order of the day for Nigerians. And I agree it is comical. The same Italy that went to Brasil last year for CONFED CUP, advantage for them. Yet it is Costa Rica who that had advantage due to weather? Ain't that som'ng?!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

kalani JR wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
green4life wrote:

FT
Irony is lost on you bro. If na Nigeria na so una for talk. Of course I know that Prandelli picked his best side. Italy never qualify easily.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Unbelievable! Costa Rica is for real. CONCACAF is for real.

The US especially is a formidable team. People keep doubting the level of training, fitness, and tactical discipline of the US. And the skill and football IQ keeps improving.

I definitely believe teams like Costa Rica, Mexico, & the US are in an arms race in football. Each one's strengths and culture pushes and informs the other.

It doesn't take much for Mexican and Costa Rican staff to visit and learn from top US sports science. Costa Rica seems to be blending it well. They are emerging as a total package!

And...so I hope is the USA!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Cheers, Mate <--- Rooting for our Americas Jaegers!!!
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

CHEI...I didnt see that one coming...This has been a "heart in mouth" world cup for me so far :scared: :curse: :curse:
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

JMObi wrote:Costa rica is using the good old triangular attack and triangular defense to good effect. Italy could have broken it by making cross field balls and by switching the wing of play would have caight Cosya Rica undermanned and vulnerable.
You think that this makes you look smart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo