South Korea vs. Algeria. 2-4 FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: South Korea vs. Algeria. 2-4

Post by AreaDaddy »

green4life wrote:Koreans strength is their work rate. They will run all day as a unit. Algeria cannot fall asleep the rest of the way or get punished.

This where Algeria needs to be wary because these Koreans are unleashing their "no retreat no surrender, run till you drop tactics" and in the latter stages this can be tough to cope with
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

South Korea is the country where students actually study longer hours than Chinese students. These pipul sef! Accept defeat now! :-x

Wha choo looking at?!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: South Korea vs. Algeria. 1-4

Post by wale1974 »

Slow the game down...................nice one
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Scipio Africanus wrote:South Korea is the country where students actually study longer hours than Chinese students. These pipul sef! Accept defeat now! :-x
Asians never tire out man... I play indoor soccer in the winter months against Cambodians, meen this people run nonstop :laugh: :laugh:
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

I am not feeling this FK...

Wasted, PHEW!!!
Last edited by KB on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

mmeny wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:South Korea is the country where students actually study longer hours than Chinese students. These pipul sef! Accept defeat now! :-x
Asians never tire out man... I play indoor soccer in the winter months against Cambodians, meen this people run nonstop :laugh: :laugh:

THats when you ask to play defense or goalie from time to time. Thats what i do.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Silly defending by Algeria.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

Al Jazair defense is too shambolic, aba!!!
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
The Patriot
Egg
Egg

Post by The Patriot »

The game is so fast paced I didn't even notice there was only 3 mins left.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

The Patriot wrote:The game is so fast paced I didn't even notice there was only 3 mins left.
Fun game to watch!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

ElHadary wrote:So which one's better Ghana v Germany yesterday or S. Korea vs Algeria today?
Better than Naija vs Bosnia anyday :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

Long balls have been unusually effective in this match.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

The Patriot wrote:The game is so fast paced I didn't even notice there was only 3 mins left.

I thought people were complaining about the heat and humidity in Brazil. Was this match played under AC? haba see how people dey run at 89th minute!!! :clap: :clap:
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Algeria have got this one but the South Koreans are warriors who will leave everything on the pitch

Fair play to them
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Great display of attacking football by Algeria. I'm very proud and happy for you guys, much love! :)
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

amafolas wrote:

I thought people were complaining about the heat and humidity in Brazil. Was this match played under AC? haba see how people dey run at 89th minute!!! :clap: :clap:
Can't you check the weather conditions in that city.................damn it, I am getting tired of pointing out dumb things :mrgreen: on CE.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

GOOD WIN FOR AL JAZAIR :clap:

Very entertaining match.
The Patriot
Egg
Egg

Post by The Patriot »

zee wrote:
amafolas wrote:

Can't you check the weather conditions in that city.................damn it, I am getting tired of pointing out dumb things :mrgreen: on CE.
68F and no humidity. Cool and calm.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

amafolas wrote:
mmeny wrote:
THats when you ask to play defense or goalie from time to time. Thats what i do.
Yes ooh... These days I enjoy playing central defense :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: beer drinking has taken a toll
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Great weekend for the African teams 2-1-0... :clap:
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

amafolas wrote:

So the weather is the same everytime, everywhere and everyday. Na wa for some people men! :roll:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Mad respect for South Korea fans. Real folks.