Croatia vs Mexico: { 1 : 3, Mexico wins }

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Croatia vs Mexico: { 1 : 3, Mexico wins }

Post by mate »

Let's do this.

[/video]

Cheers, Mate
Last edited by mate on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Croatia vs Mexico

Post by mate »

Dear Football Gods

Bring me good fortune and good luck today. In memory of my ancestors. In memory of 1998. And anything else pretentiously reverent I need to invoke!

:wink:

And bring me some vino and tequila as well.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Cheers, Mate
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I see Croatia spoiling the party for Mexico, but Ochoa may see to that, the guy is simply too much.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

mcal wrote:...I see Croatia spoiling the party for Mexico, but Ochoa may see to that, the guy is simply too much.

Croatia will need to play MILES better than they've done all tournament, even with Mandzukic I've not been impressed. All Mexico needs is a draw, I think they'll get that in the least.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Mcal, we're the underdog.

I obviously want Croatia.

Croatia is bigger, stronger, and have more top players. Croatia has a more potent offense. We're going to have to throw force in an attempt to breach the Mexican defense.

Mexico is a bit more enduring, quicker, and better balanced. Their defense is stronger than Croatia. Mexico definitely have goal keeping over Croatia. On points, they're primed to play a counter-attacking game.

Both teams are highly confident and in good spirits.

Both teams are playing into each other's preferred tactics.

I give a slight edge ultimately to Mexico. Why? The tie breaker is psychology. Mexico is capable of coming back from an early goal. It remains to be proven if Croatia can.

Fingers crossed.

Cheers, Mate
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

platinum wrote:
mcal wrote:...I see Croatia spoiling the party for Mexico, but Ochoa may see to that, the guy is simply too much.

Croatia will need to play MILES better than they've done all tournament, even with Mandzukic I've not been impressed. All Mexico needs is a draw, I think they'll get that in the least.
How can you make that judgement? We were never going to get a result from Brazil, given the officiating. Yet we absolutely took advantage of Cameroon losing a man...something that not all teams can do.

We need to play our best game. If we do, I think we can win. I believe our best is better than Mexico's best.

It remains to be seen if we can indeed play our best. We don't always do that. Mexico consistently do.

Cheers, Mate
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

mate wrote:
platinum wrote:

How can you make that judgement? We were never going to get a result from Brazil, given the officiating. Yet we absolutely took advantage of Cameroon losing a man...something that not all teams can do.

We need to play our best game. If we do, I think we can win. I believe our best is better than Mexico's best.

It remains to be seen if we can indeed play our best. We don't always do that. Mexico consistently do.

Cheers, Mate
mate,

I think Hrvatska could have and should have gotten a point off Brazil, you did well enough for an opening game and Kovac played it perfectly. In this sport things happen, no one can fault you for not looking glorious in the opener against the host and powerhouse but the Cameroon game for me confirmed the fears I had from the Brazil game. Despite the man advantage and overwhelming talent gap, Cameroon opened your team up TIME after TIME. You seemed to struggle against the speed and power. Mexico move the ball very fast, they will worry you.

I think your best is better than Mexico's best but I don't think you'll see Croatia's best simply because of HOW Mexico approaches the game.

You've wished Naija luck and as I don't have a dog in this fight, I wish you guys luck and hope we celebrate post-game but my impression of Croatia so far is you've not been anywhere near as good as you can and ought to be.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Naija4lyfe
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija4lyfe »

Mexico just need a draw... tough task for croatia
Naija4lyfe
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

What knocks out Brazil tonight? Draw here and defeat there...the odds, fabulous, the voice of reasoning whispers dont, the devil by the shoulder talks up the win and all the women, all those gold digging harlots who'll bat their false eyelids in claims of fictitious admiration. Would be a fool to fall for it, oh please, call me Premiere Gaouo! Paddy Power, lets do this.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Coach wrote:What knocks out Brazil tonight? Draw here and defeat there...the odds, fabulous, the voice of reasoning whispers dont, the devil by the shoulder talks up the win and all the women, all those gold digging harlots who'll bat their false eyelids in claims of fictitious admiration. Would be a fool to fall for it, oh please, call me Premiere Gaouo! Paddy Power, lets do this.

coach, you dey crase well well.

Tell me you're not betting on THAT happening!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Coach wrote:What knocks out Brazil tonight? Draw here and defeat there...the odds, fabulous, the voice of reasoning whispers dont, the devil by the shoulder talks up the win and all the women, all those gold digging harlots who'll bat their false eyelids in claims of fictitious admiration. Would be a fool to fall for it, oh please, call me Premiere Gaouo! Paddy Power, lets do this.
Odds of converting The Pope to a Musilm, 1 in 10 trillion. I'll rather take this chance over your aforementioned scenario :lol:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Not for all di oil in Naijaria, Angola, Arabian peninsula combined.... and promise of multiple concubines....
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

platinum wrote:

Even if coach was Smartbroda? :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mexico hit post
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Neymar don hang
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

mate,

can you make this the game thread for bra v cameroon too? Neymar has scored for brazil
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

BRAZIL GOLASOOOOOOO
Naija4lyfe
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija4lyfe »

cameroon a disgrace to the motherland why that push?
Naija4lyfe
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Cellular wrote:
platinum wrote:

Even if coach was Smartbroda? :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
nasadder
Egg
Egg

Post by nasadder »

I forgive assou ekotto. Moukandjo is an angel*. An insult to professional football.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

brazil dey hammer these guys badly.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Naija4lyfe wrote:cameroon a disgrace to the motherland why that push?
I'M PETITIONING FIFA TO BAN THAT YEYE COUNTRY FROM FURTHER PATICIPATION IN FUTURE WORLD CUPS. BRAZIL IS TOYING WITH THEM. A SOCCER NOVICE ASKED ME ABOUT CAMEROON AND I TOLD HER THAT THE COUNTRY IS IN THE CARRIBEAN... :lol:
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Mate, we are one for USA. But on this one I will tell you the truth. Croatia can't touch Mexico. The bad thing here is Mexico wants to win this match.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****