Colombia (2) v Uruguay (0) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Colombia (2) v Uruguay (0) FT

Post by platinum »

Another all sudamericana clash
Last edited by platinum on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Col v Uru

Post by Jimi »

I hope these descendants of fugitive Nazis lose big!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Col v Uru

Post by platinum »

Uruguay: Muslera, Maxi Pereira, Gimenez, Godin, Caceres, Pereira, Gonzalez, Arevalo Rios, Rodriguez, Cavani, Forlan. Subs: Munoz, Fucile, Gargano, Hernandez, Stuani, Lodeiro, Perez, Ramirez, Coates, Silva.

Colombia: Ospina, Zuniga, Zapata, Yepes, Armero, Aguilar, Sanchez Moreno, Cuadrado, Rodriguez, Martinez, Gutierrez. Subs: Vargas, Arias, Carbonero, Guarin, Ibarbo, Mejia, Balanta, Bacca, Ramos, Quintero, Valdes, Mondragon.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Colombia v Uruguay

Post by platinum »

colombia should start fast or uruguay will get hope and build on their raw emotions to make it really tricky
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Papa Forlan dey...chai.

Why Uruguay dont use Abel Hernandez remains a mystery...unless he's injured.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Colombia playing some sexy football
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

alvaro perreira is going to leave some serious marks on cuadrado today
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

How was that a foul on Uruguay?
Last edited by balo on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I've always loved Colombia. Freddy Rincon. Valderamma. Higuita. That was a great team!

I'm fully rooting for them. Heck, if the football gods did a Greece on the WC, it should be Colombia.

Here is my special song, dedicated to them. It's more Andean, but still appropriate for a great South American football squad.

Play it loud!!!

:thumbs: [/video]

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

6 mins into the game and these guys are already crying for the ref to start booking players.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Two hot blooded teams giving it a go... Common let us go
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Yeah..Faustino Asprilla too
mate wrote:I've always loved Colombia. Freddy Rincon. Valderamma. Higuita. That was a great team!

I'm fully rooting for them. Heck, if the football gods did a Greece on the WC, it should be Colombia.

Here is my special song, dedicated to them. It's more Andean, but still appropriate for a great South American football squad.

Play it loud!!!

:thumbs: [/video]

Cheers, Mate
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

My Uruguayan law enforcer is already at work... That guy has a job waiting for him after football.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Aravbelo another warrior..

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

oloye wrote:Aravbelo another warrior..
Yup, same mold as medel. Intensity always 100% once they wear their national jersey
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

platinum wrote:
oloye wrote:Aravbelo another warrior..
Yup, same mold as medel. Intensity always 100% once they wear their national jersey
They are the Gattusosof the game.. They are rare breeds now.

mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Both teams are tough. But I see Colombia as more boxer with Uruguay more brawler.

I hope Colombia slows it down and then picks them apart with slick passing and dribbling. Without Suarez, Uruguay has less offense and will have to throw hay makers...whereupon Colombia can counter.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Uruguay without Suarez is like a cruise missile without navigational ability...

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ok........Now the REAL Brazil :thumbs: is playing against Uruguay.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Colombia na ballers with skillful touches.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That is my enforcer...

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

I detest this Uruguay team. Pack of dirty swine. All of em.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Dirty Uruguay players don start with their thuggery.