Official World Cup 30 Man Provisional List

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

User avatar
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 48216
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Re: We all know Rohr well enough to know how his 23 will loo

Post by metalalloy »

Odas wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
naijaguy wrote:Everyday, the same topic, different format.
Can the world cup start already???
And redirecting traffic to a blog...... to discuss the dame thing
... very irritating and the Mods refused to do something about it. Maybe, they have taken some "stuffed" brown envelops

Smh. Now you are accusing the mods of possible bribery? "Maybe", you truly are the imbecile your posts suggest that you are.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Ahidjo
Egg
Egg
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:32 pm
Re: ROHL'S FINAL 23 - a Cmoke's Prediction

Post by Ahidjo »

Cmoke wrote:Guys,

This is Coach Getout Rohl's final 23, give or take 1 player who I mischievously inserted!

Again, this is not my Final 23 but the 23 our German Coach will submit baring injury which will be the only condition that will make me amend this list to replace only the injured player.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

Goalkeepers: Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Enyimba FC), Francis Uzoho (Deportivo La Coruna, Spain), Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa).

Defenders: Abdullahi Shehu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey), Olaoluwa Aina (Hull City, England), Elderson Echiejile (Cercle Brugge KSV, Belgium), Brian Idowu (Amkar Perm, Russia), Chidozie Awaziem (Nantes FC, France), William Ekong (Bursaspor FC, Turkey), Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz 05, Germany).

Midfielders: John Obi Mikel (Tianjin Teda, China), Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor FC, Turkey), Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England), Oghenekaro Etebo (UD Las Palmas, Spain), John Ogu (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel) Mikel Agu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey).

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow, Russia), Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England), Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium), Victor Moses (Chelsea FC, England), Odion Ighalo (Changchun Yatai, China), Alex Iwobi (Arsenal FC, England), Junior Lokosa (Kano Pillars).
Sometimes I wonder. Do some of you really watch and understand this game? How on earth will any savvy soccer person pick Onazi of today (from what he has displayed in the last couple of games for Nigeria), playing for one Tranzpoor in Turkey ahead of Joel Obi, playing for Torino in Italy. I do not understand the logic. How will any sane person drop Joel Obi in place of Mikel Agu who is not even a regular in a poor team in Turkey? How on earth is that possible? For those of you who always don't re-watch Nigerian games, I charge you to go re-watch Nigeria Vs Zambia game and you will notice how terribly poor Mikel Agu was. I counted more than 5 times he misplaced simple passes. one to Ekong, one to Moses, one to Aina... and the fans rightly demanded for his removal. Please, you people need to start watching soccer games and pay attention to details. Again, nobody has explained to me what Brian Idowu has specially done to keep on featuring in the severally suggested final 23 ahead of Tyrone that wins accolades as one of the best right backs in the Dutch league. Can somebody educate me on why and how Idowu (who is not even a left footer) is better than Ebuehi. I need to see the logic behind this thinking. And the Lokosa guy is included in the final 23. Is this supposed to be a joke or what?
User avatar
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 32654
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Re: We all know Rohr well enough to know how his 23 will loo

Post by pajimoh »

Odas wrote:
naijaguy wrote:Everyday, the same topic, different format.
Can the world cup start already???
Bros, na wa-oooo! Can't wait for the world cup to begin
Nothing wrong in attaching his blog o. I just like pulling Ayo's leg. I click to help a broda out. :thumb:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
User avatar
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 22333
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Location: Chiraq
Re: Official World Cup 30 Man Provisional List

Post by King Futcha »

Image
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
User avatar
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11227
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Re: ROHL'S FINAL 23 - a Cmoke's Prediction

Post by Cmoke »

Oga Ahidjo,

As Cameroonese former president you probably don't know much about Naija!

A national team is not picked solely based on a player playing for a big club. If so, we will not have our celebrated 1994 SE!

Ahidjo wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Guys,

This is Coach Getout Rohl's final 23, give or take 1 player who I mischievously inserted!

Again, this is not my Final 23 but the 23 our German Coach will submit baring injury which will be the only condition that will make me amend this list to replace only the injured player.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

Goalkeepers: Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Enyimba FC), Francis Uzoho (Deportivo La Coruna, Spain), Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa).

Defenders: Abdullahi Shehu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey), Olaoluwa Aina (Hull City, England), Elderson Echiejile (Cercle Brugge KSV, Belgium), Brian Idowu (Amkar Perm, Russia), Chidozie Awaziem (Nantes FC, France), William Ekong (Bursaspor FC, Turkey), Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz 05, Germany).

Midfielders: John Obi Mikel (Tianjin Teda, China), Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor FC, Turkey), Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England), Oghenekaro Etebo (UD Las Palmas, Spain), John Ogu (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel) Mikel Agu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey).

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow, Russia), Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England), Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium), Victor Moses (Chelsea FC, England), Odion Ighalo (Changchun Yatai, China), Alex Iwobi (Arsenal FC, England), Junior Lokosa (Kano Pillars).
Sometimes I wonder. Do some of you really watch and understand this game? How on earth will any savvy soccer person pick Onazi of today (from what he has displayed in the last couple of games for Nigeria), playing for one Tranzpoor in Turkey ahead of Joel Obi, playing for Torino in Italy. I do not understand the logic. How will any sane person drop Joel Obi in place of Mikel Agu who is not even a regular in a poor team in Turkey? How on earth is that possible? For those of you who always don't re-watch Nigerian games, I charge you to go re-watch Nigeria Vs Zambia game and you will notice how terribly poor Mikel Agu was. I counted more than 5 times he misplaced simple passes. one to Ekong, one to Moses, one to Aina... and the fans rightly demanded for his removal. Please, you people need to start watching soccer games and pay attention to details. Again, nobody has explained to me what Brian Idowu has specially done to keep on featuring in the severally suggested final 23 ahead of Tyrone that wins accolades as one of the best right backs in the Dutch league. Can somebody educate me on why and how Idowu (who is not even a left footer) is better than Ebuehi. I need to see the logic behind this thinking. And the Lokosa guy is included in the final 23. Is this supposed to be a joke or what?
User avatar
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11227
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Re: ROHL'S FINAL 23 - a Cmoke's Prediction

Post by Cmoke »

So far, my list is holding up.

Simon out because of Injury.

My mischievously inserted name was my AJ Pikin Junior Lokosa. Replace him with Simi if Simon is really out.

Now I think the fullback to be dropped is Idowu. Ebuehi redeemed himself against Congo and Ola showed his offensive threats with his long throw. Both Simi and Ola will go if Simon is not going as it gives the coaches opportunity to develop set plays based upon Ola's long throws.

No way will a German man go to world cup with 4 inexperienced fullbacks, so Elderson goes!
Ahidjo wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Guys,

This is Coach Getout Rohl's final 23, give or take 1 player who I mischievously inserted!

Again, this is not my Final 23 but the 23 our German Coach will submit baring injury which will be the only condition that will make me amend this list to replace only the injured player.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

Goalkeepers: Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Enyimba FC), Francis Uzoho (Deportivo La Coruna, Spain), Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa).

Defenders: Abdullahi Shehu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey), Olaoluwa Aina (Hull City, England), Elderson Echiejile (Cercle Brugge KSV, Belgium), Brian Idowu (Amkar Perm, Russia), Chidozie Awaziem (Nantes FC, France), William Ekong (Bursaspor FC, Turkey), Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz 05, Germany).

Midfielders: John Obi Mikel (Tianjin Teda, China), Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor FC, Turkey), Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England), Oghenekaro Etebo (UD Las Palmas, Spain), John Ogu (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel) Mikel Agu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey).

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow, Russia), Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England), Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium), Victor Moses (Chelsea FC, England), Odion Ighalo (Changchun Yatai, China), Alex Iwobi (Arsenal FC, England), Junior Lokosa (Kano Pillars).
Sometimes I wonder. Do some of you really watch and understand this game? How on earth will any savvy soccer person pick Onazi of today (from what he has displayed in the last couple of games for Nigeria), playing for one Tranzpoor in Turkey ahead of Joel Obi, playing for Torino in Italy. I do not understand the logic. How will any sane person drop Joel Obi in place of Mikel Agu who is not even a regular in a poor team in Turkey? How on earth is that possible? For those of you who always don't re-watch Nigerian games, I charge you to go re-watch Nigeria Vs Zambia game and you will notice how terribly poor Mikel Agu was. I counted more than 5 times he misplaced simple passes. one to Ekong, one to Moses, one to Aina... and the fans rightly demanded for his removal. Please, you people need to start watching soccer games and pay attention to details. Again, nobody has explained to me what Brian Idowu has specially done to keep on featuring in the severally suggested final 23 ahead of Tyrone that wins accolades as one of the best right backs in the Dutch league. Can somebody educate me on why and how Idowu (who is not even a left footer) is better than Ebuehi. I need to see the logic behind this thinking. And the Lokosa guy is included in the final 23. Is this supposed to be a joke or what?
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 19942
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: ROHL'S FINAL 23 - a Cmoke's Prediction

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Make your own prediction nah!

You are obviously clueless re how versatile our players can be!

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver wrote:You think we will go to the world cup with only 3 CBs in the squad??? Especially when the coach has made it clear that in some games we will play with 3 CBs? :lol:
I agree Sir, I am clueless. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We will take 3 CBs to the world cup. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Good morning Sir,

How clueless am I again? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Can you count the "3 CBs in the squad, Sir?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Is Rohr cueless Sir? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :ro
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11227
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Re: ROHL'S FINAL 23 - a Cmoke's Prediction

Post by Cmoke »

Ewu,

You were never man enough to name your own squad.

So STFU!

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Make your own prediction nah!

You are obviously clueless re how versatile our players can be!

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver wrote:You think we will go to the world cup with only 3 CBs in the squad??? Especially when the coach has made it clear that in some games we will play with 3 CBs? :lol:
I agree Sir, I am clueless. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We will take 3 CBs to the world cup. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Good morning Sir,

How clueless am I again? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Can you count the "3 CBs in the squad, Sir?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Is Rohr cueless Sir? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :ro
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 19942
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: ROHL'S FINAL 23 - a Cmoke's Prediction

Post by danfo driver »

Cmoke wrote:Ewu,

You were never man enough to name your own squad.

So STFU!

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Make your own prediction nah!

You are obviously clueless re how versatile our players can be!

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver wrote:You think we will go to the world cup with only 3 CBs in the squad??? Especially when the coach has made it clear that in some games we will play with 3 CBs? :lol:
I agree Sir, I am clueless. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We will take 3 CBs to the world cup. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Good morning Sir,

How clueless am I again? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Can you count the "3 CBs in the squad, Sir?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Is Rohr cueless Sir? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :ro
Can you provide the names of the 3CBs again? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 65784
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Re: Official World Cup 30 Man Provisional List

Post by ohenhen1 »

What has Simmy Nwankwo added to the squad.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx

Post Reply