Poland 1 vs Senegal 2 (Match Thread) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Poland 1 vs Senegal 2 (Match Thread) FT

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

mcal wrote:...Senegal win match we win fashion show :clap: :clap: :clap:
:lol: :lol:
Na you sabi, that our jersey na helele!! :D
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote:
goke313 wrote:it would be nice to have an African coach
Like a coach, way go tell someone, "I don't know what kind of rubbish you are playing o... na for airport dem go beat you o... make you go dia go answer ya name o... I go tell dem say na you eff up... abi you collect money?" :D :taunt:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :laugh:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Congratulations to Africa. :thumbs:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

zee wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Like a coach, way go tell someone, "I don't know what kind of rubbish you are playing o... na for airport dem go beat you o... make you go dia go answer ya name o... I go tell dem say na you eff up... abi you collect money?" :D :taunt:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief Zee, sometimes that's the only "tactical" adjustment you need to make at half time.

Abuse dem and dia mama... question dia manhood and wetin dem go spend di money they collected to sell out the team. :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

joplass wrote:White coaches with their supposed high intelligence :roll:
Its not an LC/FC thing.

I had criticized Cise in the past. Nice to see he cleaned things up in MF. Aggressive, but controlled. Need to tighten things a bit more...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote:
zee wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Chief Zee, sometimes that's the only "tactical" adjustment you need to make at half time.

Abuse dem and dia mama... question dia manhood and wetin dem go spend di money they collected to sell out the team. :D

That is one side of a coin...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:Now for Egypt to finish up a good day at the office for the African teams.
Who? To do what? :rotf: No fasting excuse, so lets see.
Mace, free offer. Come make me an' you watch game make I tell you what you should be seeing... :D :taunt: :taunt:
Never!!!! You UBA members no go brain wash me! Mba! No no no! :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote:
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
Cellular wrote:Now for Egypt to finish up a good day at the office for the African teams.
I won't bet on that one.
You are talking like Rohr?

Are you infected with Rohritis? :P
Shebi you are one of the fashionistas that believed fine jersey will do the job, you can believe anything but Egypt will probably book their ticket home today.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Poland 1 vs Senegal 2 (Match Thread) 2H

Post by Odas »

cruxifixoy2k wrote:OK Senegal won but dis is a second round team at best.
... and so what? How do you know they can't advance more than that?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:
zee wrote:
Cellular wrote:

That is one side of a coin...
:lol: :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

the way this yeye rob stone is defending naive poland, if that was senegal he would be singing a different tune.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Why are the commentators pissed about the ref.. The ref did his job.. ball was in the air and far from any thing happening... deal with it
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Who? To do what? :rotf: No fasting excuse, so lets see.
Mace, free offer. Come make me an' you watch game make I tell you what you should be seeing... :D :taunt: :taunt:
Never!!!! You UBA members no go brain wash me! Mba! No no no! :taunt:
No say I no offer you o. I will even provide the tins our ancestors dey like make your eye clear and your brain be receptive to acquiring knowledge. :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

It goes beyond having an African coach it's about having an organization that believes in itself and values competency. You have had African coaches before we know how that ended.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

King Futcha wrote:the way this yeye rob stone is defending naive poland, if that was senegal he would be singing a different tune.
He doesn't undertand the rules.

When the Niang was waved on, Poland had the ball in midfield. and the Midfielder passed the ball to his defender who was not under any immediate threat. Guy even had time to look over his shoulder and casually approached the ball. The Senegalese player sprinted to the ball.

It it the height of naivete to not be aware.

You also had your coach on the sideline to yell at you that someone was coming. Even your keeper identified the threat hence why he came off to try to beat the Senegalese player who outpaced all of them...

This is known as brain ***... nothing more.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

NOW... we dance!
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

juventuss wrote:Why are the commentators pissed about the ref.. The ref did his job.. ball was in the air and far from any thing happening... deal with it
you dey mind them, like the ref and fourth official can read minds to know the Poles would pass the ball back to the keeper all the way from Senegal's half :roll:
Last edited by Kneedeep on Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Thunder fire this racist prick Rob stone. The rest of the studio pane had to turn on him as he is doing everything to taint this win
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Goldleaf wrote:Physically fit
Physically imposing
Powerful
Athletic with far more energy to spare
Inventive
4-2-3-1 as it should be played with the lone striker never isolated but joined up within seconds
Focussed and playing without fear. Not even fearful of set pieces
Skillful

Thank you Senegal.
Hope Coach Gernot Rohr was watching and taking notes.
This is what Clemence Westerhof and Johannes Bonfrere did between 1990 and 1996.
Kpom. Where is the Senegal immigration office let me go and get resident status? And Mane never even begin to play yet. Up Senegal. :thumbs: Looking good, with sound players. Sane is an imposing center back, good on the ground, great in the air. This is what Balogun should be like but is not. Ismaila Sarr has the pace to trouble any defence, but the bobo is young, and foolish and dives too much like our Moses. Gueye was OK in this game, but apart from the goal he engineered, was below par, and is not the player that some said is better than Ngolo Kante.

But I am proud of our Senegalese brothers. Up the Lions :thumbs: :thumb: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

King Futcha wrote:the way this yeye rob stone is defending naive poland, if that was senegal he would be singing a different tune.

Racist prick ... he can’t help himself
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
cruxifixoy2k
Egg
Egg

Post by cruxifixoy2k »

...and to think Poland is ranked 7. The Poland I saw today is poor.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Well done Senegal.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

ohsee wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:Physically fit
Physically imposing
Powerful
Athletic with far more energy to spare
Inventive
4-2-3-1 as it should be played with the lone striker never isolated but joined up within seconds
Focussed and playing without fear. Not even fearful of set pieces
Skillful

Thank you Senegal.
Hope Coach Gernot Rohr was watching and taking notes.
This is what Clemence Westerhof and Johannes Bonfrere did between 1990 and 1996.
Kpom. Where is the Senegal immigration office let me go and get resident status? And Mane never even begin to play yet. Up Senegal. :thumbs: Looking good, with sound players. Sane is an imposing center back, good on the ground, great in the air. This is what Balogun should be like but is not. Ismaila Sarr has the pace to trouble any defence, but the bobo is young, and foolish and dives too much like our Moses. Gueye was OK in this game, but apart from the goal he engineered, was below par, and is not the player that some said is better than Ngolo Kante.

But I am proud of our Senegalese brothers. Up the Lions :thumbs: :thumb: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Dede, sorry, you won't be granted Senegalese citizenship na Ghananese citizenship dem go give you. Senegalese citizenship is reserved for myself, CICOB, Robbybabs kind... :D :taunt: :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...