Mexico vs USA (9pm)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Mexico vs USA (9pm)

this wan go sweet , Mexican fans banned from the stadium

Re: Mexico vs USA (9pm)

Dis wan go be WAR!!!! USA and Mex tied at 21 points with USA ahead on goal difference. After this USA have two tough games in Panama(home) and Costa Rica(away). They need to get at least a point from this game or e go hard. Panama is also breathing down everyone's neck with 17 points.

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 pm Dis wan go be WAR!!!! USA and Mex tied at 21 points with USA ahead on goal difference. After this USA have two tough games in Panama(home) and Costa Rica(away). They need to get at least a point from this game or e go hard. Panama is also breathing down everyone's neck with 17 points.
almost an hour to kickoff, Weston and dest out injured

Pulisic meeeeeeen

I think the USA can do without Pulisic.
SylverEagles

Post by SylverEagles »

I really don't understand these players at all. See this foolish Anthony Kaye, already got a yellow card for a foul that was reviewed by VAR (could have been red). What does he do a few minutes later? Barge his shoulder into another player off the ball. And of course got he second yellow. How idiotic do you have to be??!!!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

SylverEagles wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:01 am I really don't understand these players at all. See this foolish Anthony Kaye, already got a yellow card for a foul that was reviewed by VAR (could have been red). What does he do a few minutes later? Barge his shoulder into another player off the ball. And of course got he second yellow. How idiotic do you have to be??!!!!
Canada needs two points to qualify? They’ll need to buckle up to cross the line.

How did he missed that :shock: :shock:? USA #9.

iworo wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:33 am How did he missed that :shock: :shock:? USA #9.
[/quote

Just a poor player. Maybe Papi was too tired.

CONCACRAP.

So out of 54 countries in Africa only 5 get to qualify but this bullsheet trash fake #$% confederation made up of only 2 countries(Canada is not a real country sue me), a bunch of narco states, MS13 republics ( Honduras and El Salvador) and tropical islands the size of Lekki phase 1 gets to 3 automatic slots and a playoff spot. What a joke. :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

great game plan from greg, now if he would only stop calling up everyone and their mama, save a injury replacements he should be settled on his squad by now.
theDunamis

Post by theDunamis »

YUJAM wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:25 am
SylverEagles wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:01 am I really don't understand these players at all. See this foolish Anthony Kaye, already got a yellow card for a foul that was reviewed by VAR (could have been red). What does he do a few minutes later? Barge his shoulder into another player off the ball. And of course got he second yellow. How idiotic do you have to be??!!!!
Canada needs two points to qualify? They’ll need to buckle up to cross the line.
Canada has 25 points (and +13 GD) at the top of the table.
Costa Rica has 19 points (and +2 GD) in 4th place.
With 2 matches to go in CONCACAF and the top 3 positions getting automatic WC qualification, isn't Canada already good to go?
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!

bret- hart wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:00 am So out of 54 countries in Africa only 5 get to qualify but this bullsheet trash fake #$% confederation made up of only 2 countries(Canada is not a real country sue me), a bunch of narco states, MS13 republics ( Honduras and El Salvador) and tropical islands the size of Lekki phase 1 gets to 3 automatic slots and a playoff spot. What a joke. :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
You've been sucking the canuck teat for a year and now they arent a real country.

kalani JR wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:57 am
bret- hart wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:00 am So out of 54 countries in Africa only 5 get to qualify but this bullsheet trash fake #$% confederation made up of only 2 countries(Canada is not a real country sue me), a bunch of narco states, MS13 republics ( Honduras and El Salvador) and tropical islands the size of Lekki phase 1 gets to 3 automatic slots and a playoff spot. What a joke. :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
You've been sucking the canuck teat for a year and now they arent a real country.
i was coming to say canada are who we thought they were.

a merchant like diana has no nation, no loyalty but on a brighter note, she has her first legal job with the sports agency, i am happy she is finally making taxable income after two decades on the streets.

...you are barking and ranting on the wrong tree, go to Zurich, Switzerland ask where fifa head office is, there you scream at them.

Even if Canada fails to win their last 2 games, they will still be in Qatar. The GD they have cannot be replicated, except they let in 18 goals in the last 2 matches

bret- hart wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:46 am CONCACRAP.
Honestly oo. I watched the Canada vs CR match and now understand why a pedestrian team like Canada can be the best team in the group.