Mexico vs USA (9pm)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Mexico vs USA (9pm)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this wan go sweet , Mexican fans banned from the stadium
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mexico vs USA (9pm)

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Dis wan go be WAR!!!! USA and Mex tied at 21 points with USA ahead on goal difference. After this USA have two tough games in Panama(home) and Costa Rica(away). They need to get at least a point from this game or e go hard. Panama is also breathing down everyone's neck with 17 points.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 pm Dis wan go be WAR!!!! USA and Mex tied at 21 points with USA ahead on goal difference. After this USA have two tough games in Panama(home) and Costa Rica(away). They need to get at least a point from this game or e go hard. Panama is also breathing down everyone's neck with 17 points.
almost an hour to kickoff, Weston and dest out injured
SuperEagles

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Pulisic meeeeeeen
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I think the USA can do without Pulisic.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

I really don't understand these players at all. See this foolish Anthony Kaye, already got a yellow card for a foul that was reviewed by VAR (could have been red). What does he do a few minutes later? Barge his shoulder into another player off the ball. And of course got he second yellow. How idiotic do you have to be??!!!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

SylverEagles wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:01 am I really don't understand these players at all. See this foolish Anthony Kaye, already got a yellow card for a foul that was reviewed by VAR (could have been red). What does he do a few minutes later? Barge his shoulder into another player off the ball. And of course got he second yellow. How idiotic do you have to be??!!!!
Canada needs two points to qualify? They’ll need to buckle up to cross the line.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

How did he missed that :shock: :shock:? USA #9.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

iworo wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:33 am How did he missed that :shock: :shock:? USA #9.
[/quote

Just a poor player. Maybe Papi was too tired.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

CONCACRAP.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

So out of 54 countries in Africa only 5 get to qualify but this bullsheet trash fake #$% confederation made up of only 2 countries(Canada is not a real country sue me), a bunch of narco states, MS13 republics ( Honduras and El Salvador) and tropical islands the size of Lekki phase 1 gets to 3 automatic slots and a playoff spot. What a joke. :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

great game plan from greg, now if he would only stop calling up everyone and their mama, save a injury replacements he should be settled on his squad by now.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

YUJAM wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:25 am
SylverEagles wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:01 am I really don't understand these players at all. See this foolish Anthony Kaye, already got a yellow card for a foul that was reviewed by VAR (could have been red). What does he do a few minutes later? Barge his shoulder into another player off the ball. And of course got he second yellow. How idiotic do you have to be??!!!!
Canada needs two points to qualify? They’ll need to buckle up to cross the line.
Canada has 25 points (and +13 GD) at the top of the table.
Costa Rica has 19 points (and +2 GD) in 4th place.
With 2 matches to go in CONCACAF and the top 3 positions getting automatic WC qualification, isn't Canada already good to go?
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:00 am So out of 54 countries in Africa only 5 get to qualify but this bullsheet trash fake #$% confederation made up of only 2 countries(Canada is not a real country sue me), a bunch of narco states, MS13 republics ( Honduras and El Salvador) and tropical islands the size of Lekki phase 1 gets to 3 automatic slots and a playoff spot. What a joke. :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
You've been sucking the canuck teat for a year and now they arent a real country.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kalani JR wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:57 am
bret- hart wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:00 am So out of 54 countries in Africa only 5 get to qualify but this bullsheet trash fake #$% confederation made up of only 2 countries(Canada is not a real country sue me), a bunch of narco states, MS13 republics ( Honduras and El Salvador) and tropical islands the size of Lekki phase 1 gets to 3 automatic slots and a playoff spot. What a joke. :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
You've been sucking the canuck teat for a year and now they arent a real country.
i was coming to say canada are who we thought they were.

a merchant like diana has no nation, no loyalty but on a brighter note, she has her first legal job with the sports agency, i am happy she is finally making taxable income after two decades on the streets.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...you are barking and ranting on the wrong tree, go to Zurich, Switzerland ask where fifa head office is, there you scream at them.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Even if Canada fails to win their last 2 games, they will still be in Qatar. The GD they have cannot be replicated, except they let in 18 goals in the last 2 matches
SuperEagles

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:46 am CONCACRAP.
Honestly oo. I watched the Canada vs CR match and now understand why a pedestrian team like Canada can be the best team in the group.