Mali 0 - 1 Tunisia

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Mali 0 - 1 Tunisia

Post by Kabalega »

Tunisia's early goal (Mali own goal) ruined the game. The Ethiopian (Eritrean?) ref was something else. Pure drama queen but a good ref nonetheless. :D

Mali have no business going to the WC.
The team is young and needs a lot of work.

So it looks like Tunisia and Algeria are going to Qatar?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Mali 0 - 1 Tunisia

Post by King Futcha »

I wouldn't count Mali out yet but Cam, yes as close as I can get to count the out, big mistake to fire their coach.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

King Futcha wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:18 pm I wouldn't count Mali out yet but Cam, yes as close as I can get to count the out, big mistake to fire their coach.
From what I saw on the green grass, Mali is out.
Too many air balls given away, when chasing the game. Some were goalie kicks out for goal kicks.
The kicker for me was when they quickly took a corner around the 82". No problem. Except, that 3 Mali players were stuck at the corner flag and the rest were in Mali's half. No Malian was in the box full 4-5 Tunisians who were happy to see the Malians pass around the ball around the corner flag. :shock: :lol:
How were they planning to score?

You cannot go to the WC while making these kind of decisions. Especially if you have to win away in Tunisia.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Kabalega wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:23 pmThe kicker for me was when they quickly took a corner around the 82". No problem. Except, that 3 Mali players were stuck at the corner flag and the rest were in Mali's half. No Malian was in the box full 4-5 Tunisians who were happy to see the Malians pass around the ball around the corner flag. :shock: :lol:
How were they planning to score?

Come on bruh, they may have been working on getting Tunisia to score an own goal for them too. 🤷🏾‍♂️ :lol: :lol:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Queen b!!tch Futcha wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:18 pm I wouldn't count Mali out yet but Cam, yes as close as I can get to count the out, big mistake to fire their coach.
Always supporting the shitty teams. Mali, USA, Guinea, Sevilla.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.