Who else is going to Qatar for the world cup?

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who else is going to Qatar for the world cup?

Post by ohsee »

Donzman wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:33 pm
ohsee wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:02 am
mate wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:15 am
ohsee wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:41 am By the way mate, you know I will be cheering my home and native land when we meet. :thumbs:
Almost every Canadian thinks Canada is advancing with Belgium.

Anything can happen.

But the odds are against it.

Alphonso Davies vs Modric, Kovacic, Brozovic, Gvardiol, Sosa, Stanisic, Sutalo, Erlic, Perisic, Majer, Juranovic, Baresic...all guy gettings serious time at top clubs. Just saying!

:D
:biggrin:
Who be those guys? I only know Modric and Perisic. :biggrin: And Modric is how old again? 92? :biggrin: Let's see how many of your guys can catch Fonzie. :biggrin: We have more than Davies. You just don't know them, just like I don't know your guys.
Canadian preparation has not been good, fighting over FIFA money like Nigerians and Ghanaians. I do not see my second team doing well. :veryangry: :veryangry:
:shock:
Eh kwa? I am does not knows dis oh! Ah-ah? I am axing Professor Google, and it is true oh! Chei! We are finished. Bros m, I am not blaming the players oh. I am blaming Canadian Soccer Federation, which seems to be doing wuruwuru like ndi b'anyi. :mad:
https://www.tsn.ca/world-cup-bonus-figh ... -1.1824428
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

tfco wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:46 pm
Undertaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:08 pm I am going with some college buddies. We have tickets for Cameroon vs Brazil and Ghana vs. Uruguay.... 8 round of 16 matches, 4 QF and the two semi final. 16 matches total. Flying out on Nov 30th direct to Doha in Qsuites,Qatar airways. The only tickets we don't have is the final match on Dec 18th....but looking for tickets badly!
all this be lies.

dude you are not travelling QSuites....just sit economy with us and stop the online bragging
:roll:
See tiefco the tori teller talking about Wol Cup bragging. :biggrin: Bobo who "went to Brazil" i.e., watched 2014 Wol Cup on telebishon in Little Portugal on College Street, Toronto :lol: You think we have forgotten? :biggrin: :biggrin: Till today, no pishos. :biggrin: By the way, kwik kweshon: how can persin who has been "Big Housed" :biggrin: travel to Kwatar? :biggrin:
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

ohsee wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:41 am By the way mate, you know I will be cheering my home and native land when we meet. :thumbs:

Anything can happen.

Alphonso Davies vs Modric, Kovacic, Brozovic, Gvardiol, Sosa, Stanisic, Sutalo, Erlic, Perisic, Majer, Juranovic, Baresic...all guy gettings serious time at top clubs. Just saying!

Who be those guys? I only know Modric and Perisic. :biggrin: And Modric is how old again? 92? :biggrin: Let's see how many of your guys can catch Fonzie. :biggrin: We have more than Davies. You just don't know them, just like I don't know your guys.

I watched the CONCACAF qualifiers. Saw Canada in about 5 games. Don't get me wrong, as anything can happen...but no way does Canada have the players Croatia has in depth.

The players I listed range from world class to strong International class potential. Canada might prove me wrong, but I just didn't see this watching them...same with the USA team, who I think has only Pulisic as a potential but still not world class player.

Alphonso Davies is the 1 legitimate Canadian.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mate wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:43 pm

Anything can happen.

I watched the CONCACAF qualifiers. Saw Canada in about 5 games. Don't get me wrong, as anything can happen...but no way does Canada have the players Croatia has in depth.

The players I listed range from world class to strong International class potential. Canada might prove me wrong, but I just didn't see this watching them...same with the USA team, who I think has only Pulisic as a potential but still not world class player.

All their hope is on one player plus they don’t have the pedigree or experience at this level. Will be really tough for them, but anything can happen…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:33 pm

Anything can happen.

All their hope is on one player plus they don’t have the pedigree or experience at this level. Will be really tough for them, but anything can happen

No doubt anything can happen.

I am rooting for Croatia and USA, but don't take anything from granted.

The team I am really careful about is Morocco...a tough, opportunistic, and composed outfit.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Anything can happen.

This is the World Cup first round where upsets are the order of the day, and minnows know this is their only chance to make an impression. Remember Senegal in 2002 v World and European Champions France, a France loaded with World Class players? Unknown first-timer Senegal beat them and terrorized them with well-planned El Hadji Diouf led speedy counter-attacks. :thumbs: I am happy you think Canada will be no problem. Very happy. :biggrin: :thumbs: I hope Croatia thinks so too. :biggrin:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:33 pm

Anything can happen.

All their hope is on one player plus they don’t have the pedigree or experience at this level. Will be really tough for them, but anything can happen…
Chief, all our hope is not on one player. We qualified WITHOUT Fonzie in the last three games when he had COVID. We bashed Amelika WITHOUT Fonzie. :thumbs: Don't imagine it's just Davies. We have a golden generation doing stuff. Stay tuned.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

ohsee wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:17 am

Anything can happen.

This is the World Cup first round where upsets are the order of the day, and minnows know this is their only chance to make an impression. Remember Senegal in 2002 v World and European Champions France, a France loaded with World Class players? Unknown first-timer Senegal beat them and terrorized them with well-planned El Hadji Diouf led speedy counter-attacks. :thumbs: I am happy you think Canada will be no problem. Very happy. :biggrin: :thumbs: I hope Croatia thinks so too. :biggrin:

Senegal is a serious football nations with WC pedigree by now. 2002 was a coming out of Africa, a strong football continent, following other African risers. Canada is coming out of a decades long wilderness from a region that has not matched Africa in player production.

:)

BTW: A lot of the media keeps writing off Croatia. Especially CONCACAF soures. Too old to face this heralded Canada Golden Generation. Alfonso is too great.

Croatia plays best when underdog. Stay tuned.

:P

Actually, Croatian fans are realistic and know we can produce howlers. But we also know this is a loaded team. We will see.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

ohsee wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:34 pm
Undertaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:08 pm I am going with some college buddies. We have tickets for Cameroon vs Brazil and Ghana vs. Uruguay.... 8 round of 16 matches, 4 QF and the two semi final. 16 matches total. Flying out on Nov 30th direct to Doha in Qsuites,Qatar airways. The only tickets we don't have is the final match on Dec 18th....but looking for tickets badly!
all this be lies.

dude you are not travelling QSuites....just sit economy with us and stop the online bragging
See tiefco the tori teller talking about Wol Cup bragging. :biggrin: Bobo who "went to Brazil" i.e., watched 2014 Wol Cup on telebishon in Little Portugal on College Street, Toronto :lol: You think we have forgotten? :biggrin: :biggrin: Till today, no pishos. :biggrin: By the way, kwik kweshon: how can persin who has been "Big Housed" :biggrin: travel to Kwatar? :biggrin:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pa ohsee

World Cup go sweet o. Me I dey go Doha, and you?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

tfco wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:00 pm
all this be lies.

pa ohsee

Yes oh, World Cup go sweet, three up, three down for Black Stahs. :biggrin: I too dey go Doha on College Street like you. :thumbs:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

ohsee wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:04 am
tfco wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:00 pm
all this be lies.

pa ohsee

Yes oh, World Cup go sweet, three up, three down for Black Stahs. :biggrin: I too dey go Doha on College Street like you. :thumbs:
:lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

countdown to my arrival in Doha

Qatar Airways loading.

Kaii world cup go sweet o
DNQ no good at all

:rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

tfco wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:45 pm countdown to my arrival in Doha

Qatar Airways loading.

Kaii world cup go sweet o
DNQ no good at all

:rotf:
Stop lying! na for your tv you are watching the Whel kep in Canada!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!