Cameroon- road to Qatar

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Re: Cameroon- road to Qatar

Post by The Goddess »

Preparation for the game against Jamika on the 09.11.2022. Rigobert got swag 8-)

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Fabrice Ondoa voted best player of his club FK Auda in Lettonia. Left out from the team since 2020, will the AFCON champ. of 2017 make his return?

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Jerseys for the WC released. Samuel Eto terminated the contract with the french company Coq sportiv and has gone for the "unknown" One ALL Sport. Rumours have it, he´s one of the share holders of One ALL Sport which sponsors mostly F1.

The much detested yellow jersey which is known to bring bad luck has been ousted out.

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Choupo Motion scores again.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

CHOUPO-MOTING scores twice today against Heratha BSC, sending shivers down the spines of Cameroon's World Cup opponents!
He now has 9 goals and 3 assists in his last 7 games, and 10 goals in 14 appearances in total this season.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Bryan Mbeumo scores against Nottingham Forrest

camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

The Goddess wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:49 pm CHOUPO-MOTING scores twice today against Heratha BSC, sending shivers down the spines of Cameroon's World Cup opponents!
He now has 9 goals and 3 assists in his last 7 games, and 10 goals in 14 appearances in total this season.

he must bring his scoring boots to the WC
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Departure for the Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium for the game against the Reggae Boyz.

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

End of MATCH !
Cameroun 🇨🇲 1-1 🇯🇲 Jamaïque
🇯🇲 McMaster 60eme⚽️
🇨🇲 Kaiba 74eme⚽️

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Cameroons delegation leaves Yaoundé for Abu-Dhabi #FIFAWorldCup 🏆🇨🇲🦁

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Mbaizo, Nkoulou, Ondoa, Ngom, Ngapandountnbu have no business on this team.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

The Goddess wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:05 pm Mbaizo, Nkoulou, Ondoa, Ngom, Ngapandountnbu have no business on this team.
One of the top scorers in the MLS is a Cameroonian. Junior Onana and Ganaco are far ahead of the likes of Ngom, Nkouloou and Bassogog. Not to mention the exclusion oh Ngadeu. That's sacrilege.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

bamenda boy wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:22 pm
The Goddess wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:05 pm Mbaizo, Nkoulou, Ondoa, Ngom, Ngapandountnbu have no business on this team.
One of the top scorers in the MLS is a Cameroonian. Junior Onana and Ganaco are far ahead of the likes of Ngom, Nkouloou and Bassogog. Not to mention the exclusion oh Ngadeu. That's sacrilege.
I heard Nkoulous wife is Etos cousin. Maybe it was wrong to make this guy the Fecafoot president.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

The Goddess wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:59 am
I heard Nkoulous wife is Etos cousin. Maybe it was wrong to make this guy the Fecafoot president.
A journalist just wrote that after the game against Burundi, Ngadeu and Zambo Anguissa had a fight. They could not reconcile. The management decided to exclude Ngadeu from the list because of that.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

camex wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:15 pm
A journalist just wrote that after the game against Burundi, Ngadeu and Zambo Anguissa had a fight. They could not reconcile. The management decided to exclude Ngadeu from the list because of that.
why exclude one and leave the other? Was Eto not fighting with every to the point of having a personal guard when he was with the lions?
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Please post the full story. Both players were summoned to apologize to the team and management. Zambo Anguissa apologized, but Ngandeu refused to. As a result he was dropped from the team. Even at the very last game before the list came out, Song called him and to apologize, but he refused. Please let's learn to post the facts.

I have to bring tribalism into this, but I have noticed that so many Bamilekes have been condenming Song of bias, meanwhile he was fair in this scenario by summoning both players to apologize. Some have even gone as far as starting a petition on change.org. If the tables were turned and it was Ngadeu who made the team and Zambo did not, you will not hear these backlash from the Bamis
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Les Lions oya , make una do us proud..Chipo is on some serious form
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:56 pm Les Lions oya , make una do us proud..Chipo is on some serious form
His name is Choupo-Moting. Not Choupo. It is one name. He scored again yesterday. Meann while, Jean-Pierre Nsame scored his 16th goal in the Swiss league yesterday. I think he is the current top scorer in the Swiss league.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Rogermilla wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:55 pm
Please post the full story. Both players were summoned to apologize to the team and management. Zambo Anguissa apologized, but Ngandeu refused to. As a result he was dropped from the team. Even at the very last game before the list came out, Song called him and to apologize, but he refused. Please let's learn to post the facts.

I have to bring tribalism into this, but I have noticed that so many Bamilekes have been condenming Song of bias, meanwhile he was fair in this scenario by summoning both players to apologize. Some have even gone as far as starting a petition on change.org. If the tables were turned and it was Ngadeu who made the team and Zambo did not, you will not hear these backlash from the Bamis
Rogermilla, all this is hear say. There´s no report that this is what happened. Ngadeu is actually a sensibel guy. If Song spoke to him and all, why didnt Song give a press conference to justify his selections and clarify the population?
He had said before that Zambo and Ngadeu were sure to be taken. If one isnt, atleast he owes Cameroonians an explanation.
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

The Goddess wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:59 am
Rogermilla wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:55 pm

Rogermilla, all this is hear say. There´s no report that this is what happened. Ngadeu is actually a sensibel guy. If Song spoke to him and all, why didnt Song give a press conference to justify his selections and clarify the population?
He had said before that Zambo and Ngadeu were sure to be taken. If one isnt, atleast he owes Cameroonians an explanation.
Goddess, of course all of these is hearsay, but I need to also caution people pointing fingers at Eto'o for instigating this meanwhile we also do not have the facts. The same source that everyone here has been getting their one-sided info from is the same source that I got that from. Now I am not sure how true that is, I am just a messenger based on the same information people have been posting.

Camfoot for one has been very one-sided in their reporting and have not been fair especially to Fecafoot and the team management. Yes there are faults and some mistakes have been made, however they are so biased it is not even funny. Plus that clown Idrissou who seems to have a personal beef with Eto'o, is frontpage on Camfoot and you don't see any form of analysis from them, rather they are so full of sensationalism and one-sided journalism.

To me all care is that the Lions do well in Qatar and forget the outside distractions. Ngadeu has expressed his support for the team and he has asked people to follow suit.

I am with him as well as with the rest of the team with my full support that they will do well
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009