World Cup Squad Releases.

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
World Cup Squad Releases.

Post by bamenda boy »

We go discuss teams and their squad releases here.
Brazil just released their squad with no Firmingho😳.
Last edited by bamenda boy on Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: World Squad releases.

Post by txj »

Brazil's 26-man Qatar World Cup squad:
Goalkeepers: Alisson (Liverpool), Ederson (Manchester City), Weverton (Palmeiras).

Defenders: Bremer (Juventus), Eder Militao (Real Madrid) Marquinhos (PSG), Thiago Silva (Chelsea), Danilo (Juventus), Daniel Alves (Pumas), Alex Sandro (Juventus), Alex Telles (Sevilla).

Midfielders: Bruno Guimaraes (Newcastle), Casemiro (Manchester United), Everton Ribeiro (Flamengo), Fabinho (Liverpool), Fred (Manchester United), Lucas Paqueta (West Ham).

Forwards: Antony (Manchester United), Gabriel Jesus (Arsenal), Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal), Neymar Jr (Paris Saint-Germain), Pedro (Flamengo), Raphinha (Barcelona), Richarlison (Tottenham), Rodrygo (Real Madrid), Vinicius Jr (Real Madrid)

https://www.espn.com/soccer/brazil-bra/ ... irmino-out
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: World Cup Squad Releases.

Post by Damunk »

12 of them EPL.
Not bad for a “kick and rush” league. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: World Squad releases.

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:00 pm Brazil's 26-man Qatar World Cup squad:
Goalkeepers: Alisson (Liverpool), Ederson (Manchester City), Weverton (Palmeiras).

Defenders: Bremer (Juventus), Eder Militao (Real Madrid) Marquinhos (PSG), Thiago Silva (Chelsea), Danilo (Juventus), Daniel Alves (Pumas), Alex Sandro (Juventus), Alex Telles (Sevilla).

Midfielders: Bruno Guimaraes (Newcastle), Casemiro (Manchester United), Everton Ribeiro (Flamengo), Fabinho (Liverpool), Fred (Manchester United), Lucas Paqueta (West Ham).

Forwards: Antony (Manchester United), Gabriel Jesus (Arsenal), Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal), Neymar Jr (Paris Saint-Germain), Pedro (Flamengo), Raphinha (Barcelona), Richarlison (Tottenham), Rodrygo (Real Madrid), Vinicius Jr (Real Madrid)

https://www.espn.com/soccer/brazil-bra/ ... irmino-out
epl
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Barazil might not make it out of this group.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The Goddess wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:22 pm Barazil might not make it out of this group.
:rotf: you got jokes. The least Brazil will make is the q finals and that is regarded asa failure
SuperEagles

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

The Goddess wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:22 pm Barazil might not make it out of this group.
:rotf: :rotf:
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Damunk wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:10 am 12 of them EPL.
Mostly, it's the foreign players and coaches that are keeping the league from being 'kick and rush'.
To argue, you name a successful English coach whose team is delightful to watch in the last decade.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

They're there for the money o! :mrgreen: Not so much for the quality of football.

Wha choo looking at?!
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

joao wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:42 pm
Mostly, it's the foreign players and coaches that are keeping the league from being 'kick and rush'.
To argue, you name a successful English coach whose team is delightful to watch in the last decade.
Does Brendan Rodgers count as English.
I will sneak him in as he is British via Northern Ireland :taunt:

His Liverpool that had Suarez Sterling and Sturridge front 3 was playing the most exciting football in EPL when it came 2nd in the league.

He has become a bit boring at Leicester, but his teams always try to play football.

How is Eddie Howe coming along.

Anyway will agree they not very successful yet
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I have never met people who love their master so much like the black slave. Have some dignity :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

France
Goalkeepers: Alphonse Areola (West Ham), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham), Steve Mandanda (Rennes)

Defenders: Lucas Hernandez (Bayern Munich), Theo Hernandez (AC Milan), Presnel Kimpembe (Paris St-Germain), Ibrahima Konate (Liverpool), Jules Kounde (Barcelona), Benjamin Pavard (Bayern Munich), William Saliba (Arsenal), Dayot Upamecano (Bayern Munich), Raphael Varane (Manchester United)

Midfielders: Eduardo Camavinga (Real Madrid), Youssouf Fofana (Monaco), Matteo Guendouzi (Marseille), Adrien Rabiot (Juventus), Aurelien Tchouameni (Real Madrid), Jordan Veretout (Marseille)

Forwards: Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Kingsley Coman (Bayern Munich), Ousmane Dembele (Barcelona), Olivier Giroud (AC Milan), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Kylian Mbappe (Paris St-Germain), Christopher Nkunku (RB Leipzig)
SuperEagles

Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Rogermilla wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:08 am Image
I didn’t know Mbeumo is Cameroonian.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Rigobert Song and tribalism again. I am embarrassed.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

the champs are here... no Steffens no Pepi but no Pefok, what the fok.

Full U.S. roster for 2022 World Cup:

GOALKEEPERS (3): Ethan Horvath (Luton Town/ENG; 8 appearances for U.S./0 goals), Sean Johnson (New York City FC; 10/0), Matt Turner (Arsenal/ENG; 20/0)

DEFENDERS (9): Cameron Carter-Vickers (Celtic/SCO; 11/0), Sergino Dest (AC Milan/ITA; 19/2), Aaron Long (New York Red Bulls; 29/3), Shaq Moore (Nashville SC; 15/1), Tim Ream (Fulham/ENG; 46/1), Antonee Robinson (Fulham/ENG; 29/2), Joe Scally (Borussia Monchengladbach/GER; 3/0), DeAndre Yedlin (Inter Miami CF; 75/0), Walker Zimmerman (Nashville SC; 33/3)

MIDFIELDERS (7): Brenden Aaronson (Leeds United/ENG; 24/6), Kellyn Acosta (LAFC; 53/2), Tyler Adams (Leeds United/ENG; 32/1), Luca de la Torre (Celta Vigo/ESP; 12/0), Weston McKennie (Juventus/ITA; 37/9), Yunus Musah (Valencia/ESP; 19/0), Cristian Roldan (Seattle Sounders FC; 32/0)

FORWARDS (7): Jesus Ferreira (FC Dallas; 15/7), Jordan Morris (Seattle Sounders; 49/11), Christian Pulisic (Chelsea/ENG; 52/21), Gio Reyna (Borussia Dortmund/GER; 14/4), Josh Sargent (Norwich City/ENG; 20/5), Tim Weah (Lille/FRA; 25/3), Haji Wright (Antalyaspor/TUR; 3/1)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Cito wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:03 am
Rogermilla wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:08 am Image
I didn’t know Mbeumo is Cameroonian.
world cup qualification helps you find your roots sometimes.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Cameroon 's worldcup squad

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cameroon squad
Goalkeepers: Devis Epassy (Abha Club), Simon Ngapandouetnbu (Marseille), Andre Onana (Inter Milan).

Defenders: Jean-Charles Castelletto (Nantes), Enzo Ebosse (Udinese), Collins Fai (Al Tai), Olivier Mbaizo (Philadelphia Union), Nicolas Nkoulou (Aris Salonika), Tolo Nouhou (Seattle Sounders), Christopher Wooh (Stade Rennes).

Midfielders: Martin Hongla (Verona), Pierre Kunde (Olympiakos), Olivier Ntcham (Swansea City), Gael Ondoua (Hannover 96), Samuel Oum Gouet (Mechelen), Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa (Napoli).

Forwards: Vincent Aboubakar (Al Nassr), Christian Bassogog (Shanghai Shenhua), Eric-Maxim Choupo Moting (Bayern Munich), Souaibou Marou (Coton Sport), Bryan Mbeumo (Brentford), Nicolas Moumi Ngamaleu (Young Boys Berne), Jerome Ngom (Colombe Dja), Georges-Kevin Nkoudou (Besiktas), Jean-Pierre Nsame (Young Boys Berne), Karl Toko Ekambi (Lyon).
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:24 pm
Times have really changed. Look at the number of black people on the German team. Before, it was unfathomable. It didnt matter if you were born and raised in Germany.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

bamenda boy wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:19 am Rigobert Song and tribalism again. I am embarrassed.
The non inclusion of Ngadeu is an abomination.