World Cup Squad Releases.

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: World Cup Squad Releases.

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:30 pm
ohsee wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:47 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:24 pm
Why is that worthless piece of sh1t Muller still on the team? Is he not 67 years old or something? And he waddles around the field like a duck doing absolutely nothing. Nna, it pays to be Oyibo in football. No matter how useless you are, they will continue to include you on the team, start you, refuse to sub you, and find excuses for your inability to play anything that resembles football. :mad:
clay, the coach retired him saying it was time for a new generation, he forced his way back into the team by balling out.
Frazier, e go clear the coach for eye for Wol Cup. Germany will lose because their coaches insist on playing Muller and refusing to sub the goof who just waddles around the midfield like a pregnant duck. :mad:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:45 pm Belgium
Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid), Simon Mignolet (Club Brugge), Koen Casteels (Wolfsburg)

Defenders: Jan Vertonghen (Anderlecht), Toby Alderweireld (Antwerp), Leander Dendoncker (Aston Villa), Wout Faes (Leicester City), Arthur Theate (Rennes), Zeno Debast (Anderlecht), Yannick Carrasco (Atletico Madrid), Thomas Meunier (Borussia Dortmund), Timothy Castagne (Leicester City), Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund),

Midfielders: Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City), Youri Tielemans (Leicester City), Andre Onana (Everton), Axel Witsel (Atletico Madrid), Hans Vanaken (Club Brugge)

Forwards: Eden Hazard (Real Madrid), Charles De Ketelaere (AC Milan), Leandro Trossard (Brighton), Dries Mertens (Galatasaray), Jeremy Doku (Rennes), Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan), Michy Batshuayi (Fenerbahce), Lois Openda (Lens)
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
The only serious players here are Courtois and Kevin "genius" de Bruyne, and de Bruyne is not as genius for Belgium as he is for City :thumbs: . My home and native land will deal with them. :biggrin:
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Why is that worthless piece of sh1t Muller still on the team? Is he not 67 years old or something? And he waddles around the field like a duck doing absolutely nothing. Nna, it pays to be Oyibo in football. No matter how useless you are, they will continue to include you on the team, start you, refuse to sub you, and find excuses for your inability to play anything that resembles football. :mad:

Like that Oyibo Dani Alves.

:P
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:59 pm
why is the goalie wallacott not in the squad?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:15 pm
why is the goalie wallacott not in the squad?
I read Wollacott is injured, so is Baba Iddrisu, a key DM.
Also, surprise exclusions include Joseph Paintsil (Genk) and Jeffrey Schlupp (Crystal Palace).
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

You still confident in this squad?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Does Ghana web still have a forum?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

that squad get as e be .. not impressed at all
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:43 pm
i lost ten percent confident from my boosting a month or so ago, I was expecting Gyan(not that one) Baba and Jeffrey to be included.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

mate wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:02 pm

:biggrin:
Keep yarning nonsense. You know, and I know, and the world knows, that Dani Alves is nowhere near as totally useless as Thomas Muller. When I saw that goofball wobbling and waddling toward goal v Ingerlund in the 2021 Euros, I knew he was going to miss. :biggrin: I don't know who told that guy he is a football player. :lol: Even though he is skinny, he runs like a fat girl. :lol: :lol:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

King Futcha wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:43 am
maceo4 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:43 pm
i lost ten percent confident from my boosting a month or so ago, I was expecting Gyan(not that one) Baba and Jeffrey to be included.
Yep, very suspect squad almost self sabotage, let’s see how it goes.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

ohsee wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:13 am
mate wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:02 pm

:biggrin:
Keep yarning nonsense. You know, and I know, and the world knows, that Dani Alves is nowhere near as totally useless as Thomas Muller. When I saw that goofball wobbling and waddling toward goal v Ingerlund in the 2021 Euros, I knew he was going to miss. :biggrin: I don't know who told that guy he is a football player. :lol: Even though he is skinny, he runs like a fat girl. :lol: :lol:

If Croatia should by some chance meet Brazil, with great honor I wish Dani Alves starts. I bow!

:)
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
ShawnK
Egg
Egg

Post by ShawnK »

ohsee wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:10 pm
Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid), Simon Mignolet (Club Brugge), Koen Casteels (Wolfsburg)

Defenders: Jan Vertonghen (Anderlecht), Toby Alderweireld (Antwerp), Leander Dendoncker (Aston Villa), Wout Faes (Leicester City), Arthur Theate (Rennes), Zeno Debast (Anderlecht), Yannick Carrasco (Atletico Madrid), Thomas Meunier (Borussia Dortmund), Timothy Castagne (Leicester City), Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund),

Midfielders: Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City), Youri Tielemans (Leicester City), Andre Onana (Everton), Axel Witsel (Atletico Madrid), Hans Vanaken (Club Brugge)

Forwards: Eden Hazard (Real Madrid), Charles De Ketelaere (AC Milan), Leandro Trossard (Brighton), Dries Mertens (Galatasaray), Jeremy Doku (Rennes), Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan), Michy Batshuayi (Fenerbahce), Lois Openda (Lens)
The only serious players here are Courtois and Kevin "genius" de Bruyne, and de Bruyne is not as genius for Belgium as he is for City :thumbs: . My home and native land will deal with them. :biggrin:
I also think de Bruyne is a bigger genius in City than in Belgium. But he can't be written off, he can be dangerous.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

ShawnK wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:32 pm
ohsee wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:10 pm

I also think de Bruyne is a bigger genius in City than in Belgium. But he can't be written off, he can be dangerous.
Very true.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Portugal arrives.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
ShawnK
Egg
Egg

Post by ShawnK »

bamenda boy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:28 pm Portugal arrives.
Ronaldo will play his last World Cup. Unlikely to play again as a player. Maybe someday he'll want to be a coach, but I doubt it.