World Cup Squad Releases.

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Donzman
Egg
Egg
Re: World Cup Squad Releases.

Post by Donzman »

Damunk wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:10 am 12 of them EPL.
Not bad for a “kick and rush” league. :D
Will be reflected in Brazil's disappointing performance. :taunt: :taunt:

To be honest, the influx of foreign coaches has transformed the EPL. No more "kick and rush" English football.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:24 pm
Moukoko wow, congrats young fella.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Belgium
Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid), Simon Mignolet (Club Brugge), Koen Casteels (Wolfsburg)

Defenders: Jan Vertonghen (Anderlecht), Toby Alderweireld (Antwerp), Leander Dendoncker (Aston Villa), Wout Faes (Leicester City), Arthur Theate (Rennes), Zeno Debast (Anderlecht), Yannick Carrasco (Atletico Madrid), Thomas Meunier (Borussia Dortmund), Timothy Castagne (Leicester City), Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund),

Midfielders: Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City), Youri Tielemans (Leicester City), Andre Onana (Everton), Axel Witsel (Atletico Madrid), Hans Vanaken (Club Brugge)

Forwards: Eden Hazard (Real Madrid), Charles De Ketelaere (AC Milan), Leandro Trossard (Brighton), Dries Mertens (Galatasaray), Jeremy Doku (Rennes), Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan), Michy Batshuayi (Fenerbahce), Lois Openda (Lens)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:45 pm Belgium
Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid), Simon Mignolet (Club Brugge), Koen Casteels (Wolfsburg)

Defenders: Jan Vertonghen (Anderlecht), Toby Alderweireld (Antwerp), Leander Dendoncker (Aston Villa), Wout Faes (Leicester City), Arthur Theate (Rennes), Zeno Debast (Anderlecht), Yannick Carrasco (Atletico Madrid), Thomas Meunier (Borussia Dortmund), Timothy Castagne (Leicester City), Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund),

Midfielders: Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester City), Youri Tielemans (Leicester City), Andre Onana (Everton), Axel Witsel (Atletico Madrid), Hans Vanaken (Club Brugge)

Forwards: Eden Hazard (Real Madrid), Charles De Ketelaere (AC Milan), Leandro Trossard (Brighton), Dries Mertens (Galatasaray), Jeremy Doku (Rennes), Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan), Michy Batshuayi (Fenerbahce), Lois Openda (Lens)
Did my eyes miss Christiano Ronaldo?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bamenda boy wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:13 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:45 pm Belgium

Did my eyes miss Christiano Ronaldo?
no, but they may have missed Belgium.
Saints baby we did it
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Brazil seems vulnerable up the middle on speed. Silva and Casemiro can be beaten for pace. And Dani Alves is also in the squad.

Maybe the strongest teams might be able to exploit this. Not a big chance, but a chance. Keep in mind Brazil also isn't taking Firmino. This brigs up Brazil not having a true creative, offensive midfielder. Some say Neymar will be a false 9 here.

Don't get me wrong, as Brazil is favorite. But last WC they dominated in stats but still lost to Belgium 2-0. They again might be beat similarly given all the stuff discussed.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

joao wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:42 pm
Mostly, it's the foreign players and coaches that are keeping the league from being 'kick and rush'.
To argue, you name a successful English coach whose team is delightful to watch in the last decade.
Totally, totally off point.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :
My guy, we are talking about the league, not the English national football team.
So all the foreign players and coaches are playing ‘kick and rush’?

That era don pass 25 years ago.
Na only haters still dey talk that one.
Just watch. For probably the fourth or fifth consecutive World Cup, the EPL ‘kick n rush’ league will dominate the number of players appearing.
Make una no vex but I will again have to remind you people.
Facts don’t lie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The Goddess wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:49 pm
Times have really changed. Look at the number of black people on the German team. Before, it was unfathomable. It didnt matter if you were born and raised in Germany.
I’m telling you!
First time I ever saw one not too long ago, I had to check whether my drink had been spiked, :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Donzman wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:30 pm
Will be reflected in Brazil's disappointing performance. :taunt: :taunt:

To be honest, the influx of foreign coaches has transformed the EPL. No more "kick and rush" English football.
Someone talking sense.
People like Dumbo Driver need to come off the cheap crack and see road. :D
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

When is Ghana squad coming out?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Here is the selection for Croatia. In order: goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders, and forwards.

The defense and midfield is world class. The defense is young too, with midfield being young as well, aside from Luka Modric. Perisic by the way is really a midfielder, not sure why they list him as forward.

We don't have a really good forward. Kramaric is outright bad. There is a chance Orsic comes into some form...he scored a goal beating Chelsea in the Champion's League for Dinamo.

Speaking of which, Croatia produces good players because the league actually is good. I see no reason we cannot aspire to win the whole thing. I think if we play our A game, only Brazil is the clear favorite over us.

However, playing our A game is question mark. We've gotten more professional. But the village mentality is never far from a Croatian, so we can lose our composure if things go south...like falling behind early against a strong team.

But we play Canada and Morocco before Belgium. Can't ask for a better group. Fingers crossed.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mate wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:23 pm Here is the selection for Croatia. In order: goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders, and forwards.

The defense and midfield is world class. The defense is young too, with midfield being young as well, aside from Luka Modric. Perisic by the way is really a midfielder, not sure why they list him as forward.

We don't have a really good forward. Kramaric is outright bad. There is a chance Orsic comes into some form...he scored a goal beating Chelsea in the Champion's League for Dinamo.

Speaking of which, Croatia produces good players because the league actually is good. I see no reason we cannot aspire to win the whole thing. I think if we play our A game, only Brazil is the clear favorite over us.

However, playing our A game is question mark. We've gotten more professional. But the village mentality is never far from a Croatian, so we can lose our composure if things go south...like falling behind early against a strong team.

But we play Canada and Morocco before Belgium. Can't ask for a better group. Fingers crossed.

Good luck mate.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:39 am
mate wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:23 pm Here is the selection for Croatia. In order: goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders, and forwards.

Good luck mate.
Thanks my man.

You know what? This time I am calm. No more standing up during every match, moving and gyrating as if I'm playing. With my wife and kids yelling at me to sit down and STFU. As I sweat and get near heart attacks. I'm too old for such fanaticism anymore.

:rotf:

This time I'll be drinking some single malt, satisfied with 2018. Waiting to be surprised, however it goes. Whatever will be will be.

I'm rooting for good football...yes, Croatia and Team USA. A week out, I'm predicting. BRAZIL!!!

The ginga is back.

8-)
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Maybe Ngadeu is injured. He was a regular fixture in Songs and his predecessors lineup I do not see him being dropped. Goddess do you have any update on his health ? Mbappe any player who was supposed to be in there and didn't make the cut
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

chopachop wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:02 am Maybe Ngadeu is injured. He was a regular fixture in Songs and his predecessors lineup I do not see him being dropped. Goddess do you have any update on his health ? Mbappe any player who was supposed to be in there and didn't make the cut
Wouldnt you have known if Ngadeu was injured?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Why is that worthless piece of sh1t Muller still on the team? Is he not 67 years old or something? And he waddles around the field like a duck doing absolutely nothing. Nna, it pays to be Oyibo in football. No matter how useless you are, they will continue to include you on the team, start you, refuse to sub you, and find excuses for your inability to play anything that resembles football. :mad:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Times have really changed. Look at the number of black people on the German team. Before, it was unfathomable. It didnt matter if you were born and raised in Germany.
My sister, they won't play any of them, they will play Muller instead. :mad:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:38 pm
Moukoko wow, congrats young fella.
Ndi Kameroon, shame on you for allowing ndi Jamni to capture a young talent.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Anybody but the Argies. Racist basterds who always beat us. :mad:
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

ohsee wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:49 am
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Müller is a good player o. He had the highest assist last season!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

chopachop wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:02 am Maybe Ngadeu is injured. He was a regular fixture in Songs and his predecessors lineup I do not see him being dropped. Goddess do you have any update on his health ? Mbappe any player who was supposed to be in there and didn't make the cut
Comes out all those stories of Ngadeu and Anguissa fighting are all false. Apparently, Eto'o paid a lot of bloggers to be writing about the team. To distract from the main issues, they created that narrative and started spreading it. Song held a press conference and didn't explain why he chose certain players over others.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:47 am
Why is that worthless piece of sh1t Muller still on the team? Is he not 67 years old or something? And he waddles around the field like a duck doing absolutely nothing. Nna, it pays to be Oyibo in football. No matter how useless you are, they will continue to include you on the team, start you, refuse to sub you, and find excuses for your inability to play anything that resembles football. :mad:
clay, the coach retired him saying it was time for a new generation, he forced his way back into the team by balling out.
Saints baby we did it
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

The Goddess wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:33 pm
ohsee wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:49 am
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Müller is a good player o. He had the highest assist last season!
I am does not care. :mad: He looks useless when playing for Germany. In the Euros and European Nations League, he was totally useless. :mad: