Qat___ar 2022: Naija Represented (& Exposed)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Qat___ar 2022: Naija Represented (& Exposed)

Post by Rawlings »

The following players with a Naija background will play at the world cup
  • Saka (England)
    Karim Adeyemi(Germany)
Today Nov 22 2022 is the day Naija was indirectly exposed
  • Argentina 1-2 Saudi Arabia: Whenever Naija loses at a world cup to the Argies, they claim it's impossible to beat them
    Denmark 0-0 Tunisia: This reminds me of Naija 1-4 Denmark. Naija had their best team ever Okocha, Kanu, Oliseh, West, Finidi, Ikpeba...Yekini was only good for the bench. What a team!
Last edited by Rawlings on Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Naija Represented

Post by 100%Naija »

Murderers, i mean murderators...Do something about this infestation na.. haba
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Rawlings wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:30 pm Saka (England)
Karim Adeyemi(Germany)
Rawlings, will all these Ghananese players start again Portugal?

Inaka Williams
Eddie Nkeiah
Callum Hudson Odoi
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... -Iran.html

Pictures of England players and family after the Iranian game
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

marko wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:39 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... -Iran.html

Pictures of England players and family after the Iranian game
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Undertaker wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:49 pm
Karim Adeyemi(Germany)

Inaka Williams
Eddie Nkeiah
Callum Hudson Odoi
Inaki - Yes
Nketiah and Husdon are not yet up to scratch to fit into our star-studded team
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Rawlings wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:18 pm
Karim Adeyemi(Germany)

Inaka Williams
Eddie Nkeiah
Callum Hudson Odoi
Inaki - Yes
So, they both rejected Ghana? Even bench warmer Nketiah? Well, maybe Ghana will do better because that team of mercenaries that you drew up a month ago wasn’t going to do jack (chemistry-wise).
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

packerland wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:22 pm
Karim Adeyemi(Germany)

Inaka Williams
Eddie Nkeiah
Callum Hudson Odoi
Inaki - Yes
So, they both rejected Ghana? Even bench warmer Nketiah? Well, maybe Ghana will do better because that team of mercenaries that you drew up a month ago wasn’t going to do jack (chemistry-wise).
You can look it YOUR way.
The correct answer will come on Thursday when we thrash Portugal 3-0
You will then understand why we don't need them
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Rawlings wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:29 pm
Karim Adeyemi(Germany)

Inaka Williams
Eddie Nkeiah
Callum Hudson Odoi
Inaki - Yes
A rested Ronaldo that is out to prove to the world and Man U that he is still relevant will have something to say about that.

If you say Ghana will draw or win by 1 goal margin, I’ll give you that, but trashing Portugal tells me you are not serious.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

packerland wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:38 pm
A rested Ronaldo that is out to prove to the world and Man U that he is still relevant will have something to say about that.

If you say Ghana will draw or win by 1 goal margin, I’ll give you that, but trashing Portugal tells me you are not serious.
Massa
If a Saudi had told u yesterday that they will beat Argentina (with Messi), you would have called him crazy
And u would have been right. The Saudis have never made it to the group stage and lost 0-8 to Germany, 0-5 to Russia, and 0-4 to France at previous world cups.

You get my drift?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Rawlings wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:46 pm

Massa
If a Saudi had told u yesterday that they will beat Argentina (with Messi), you would have called him crazy
And u would have been right. The Saudis have never made it to the group stage and lost 0-8 to Germany, 0-5 to Russia, and 0-4 to France at previous world cups.

You get my drift?
Again they didn’t embarrass Argentina. You on the other hand is saying that Ghana will hallway spell “Lisbon” on Thursday. y’all not embarrassing Portugal end of story.

And for your record, I gave Ghana a 50-50 chance of beating naija for the WC ticket. I’m not one of those naija people that make mouth for the sake of it.
Jaidi
Egg
Egg
Re: Qater 2022: Naija Represented (& Exposed)

Post by Jaidi »

Mohammed Kanno (tall, lanky Saudi midfielder) has roots in Kano, Nigeria as indicated by his family name.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

packerland wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:07 pm

Massa

You get my drift?
Again they didn’t embarrass Argentina. You on the other hand is saying that Ghana will hallway spell “Lisbon” on Thursday. y’all not embarrassing Portugal end of story.

And for your record, I gave Ghana a 50-50 chance of beating naija for the WC ticket. I’m not one of those naija people that make mouth for the sake of it.
The Saudis embarrassed Argentina. Even a draw would have been an embarrassment
It's like when Ghana lost to Comorro at AFCON. we lost 2-3, but it was an embarrassment because of the level of the opposition.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Rawlings wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:43 pm
packerland wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:07 pm

Massa

You get my drift?

The Saudis embarrassed Argentina. Even a draw would have been an embarrassment
It's like when Ghana lost to Comorro at AFCON. we lost 2-3, but it was an embarrassment because of the level of the opposition.
They are not the same. Comorro’s are a team made up of bar tenders and shoe shiners. They have a hard time qualifying for AFCON. The Saudi’s on the other hand qualify for the World Cup with ease and do well in the Asian cup.

You do realize that the Saudi’s are ranked 51 and Ghana is ranked 61 in FIFA world ranking? But if Argentina were to lose to Ghana, you probably won’t call it an embarrassment.