Argentina vs Saudi Arabia 1-2 FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia 1-2

Post by danfo driver »

fabio wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:02 pm If Rohr was coaching this Saudi Arabia team, they would learning and not competing with Argentina.
Ehen now! what better lesson can you get than at the world cup :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :oops: :oops:

My God, we have suffered sha! And Renard was once available, but our FA decided we do not deserve good thing
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia 1-2

Post by airwolex »

ohsee wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:32 pm
airwolex wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:19 pm
gosh wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:14 pm The Argentina fans are glued to their seats. They don't know whether they are dreaming or not.
They were sold a dream. I could be wrong, but this team looks like they are headed for an early exit.
All that is needed is for Poland and Mexico to play a strategic game and shut the Argies out. Two draws and they going home.
Those are very tough games :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia 1-2 FT

Post by mcal »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:18 pm This game even makes me despise Rohr more, that German fraud actually instilled the mindset into many of us that it was ok to lose to the team with "better" players, maybe that's why this present crop of Nigerian players are so mentally lazy and so quick to accept defeat...the Saudis aren't an elite team but look how how they played their lungs out today against one of the best teams in the world...e no go better for Rohr walahi
...stop blaming Rohr, blame your oga thieves at the NFA.
The Saudi players were well motivated, well pampered, their coach well paid, and not owed a riyal.
Now can you say that about your people?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:33 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:32 pm The funniest part of this game is that Argentina had 3 goals chalked off for offside. Kai! How much can one team take? :laugh: World Cup sweet ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :thumbs:
They can console themselves with their racism :woot: :rotf: :rotf:
Ah ha ha ha haaaa!! :laugh: Kai! What a sweeeeeeeettt morning! :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

My boy Garnacho on current form would have made an impact in this game but they said he’s a small boy and should stay home. He would have ran at the Saudi defence and caused problems.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

We had the chance to hire Madam Kofos baby daddy but the nff chose ****. I hate that I was born a Nigerian these days.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:43 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:32 pm The funniest part of this game is that Argentina had 3 goals chalked off for offside. Kai! How much can one team take? :laugh: World Cup sweet ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :thumbs:
Oga Skip, my body is jos sweeting me oooooooo! World Cup sweet o o o o o o! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:51 pm We had the chance to hire Madam Kofos baby daddy but the nff chose ****. I hate that I was born a Nigerian these days.
Take out music from Nigeria, we're actually an overrated joke of noise makers.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:51 pm We had the chance to hire Madam Kofos baby daddy but the nff chose ****. I hate that I was born a Nigerian these days.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We never had a chance. The guy doesn’t look like the type you will owe salary. He probably ran as soon as they drew up his payment plan Lol

The guy has always been a winner and a curse breaker. Won ANC with Zambia and Ivory Coast. His problem is that he never stays in a job for long. We are not long term builder, So it would have been a perfect match.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

mcal wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:43 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:18 pm This game even makes me despise Rohr more, that German fraud actually instilled the mindset into many of us that it was ok to lose to the team with "better" players, maybe that's why this present crop of Nigerian players are so mentally lazy and so quick to accept defeat...the Saudis aren't an elite team but look how how they played their lungs out today against one of the best teams in the world...e no go better for Rohr walahi
The Saudi players were well motivated, well pampered, their coach well paid, and not owed a riyal.
Exactly. :clap:

Folks here completely ignore the fact we constantly sabotage ourselves. Constantly! I know it's hard to make sense of it, so folks just find someone else to blame.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...hire him and not pay him?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

People like kongi and that waste of space damunkey, spammed this forum about ****... look at what a saudi club side did vs Argentina...all we needed was a draw in 2018...but they kept **** and we failed to qualify..I warned you people..instead una dey there ..

Kongi and damunkey should be slapped down when they post spamming trash about **** and abused on CE
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Orion wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:20 pm That ref did everything in his power to help Argentina. Disgraceful. :boo:

Congrats to Saudi Arabia. I'm really happy for them. :clap:
Utterly shameless and blatant attempts by the ref to help the favoured team when they were losing. If FIFA is not careful, they will discredit and ruin a good thing with all this obvious mago-mago. :mad:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

ohsee wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:51 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:43 pm
Oga Skip, my body is jos sweeting me oooooooo! World Cup sweet o o o o o o! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Odogwu OC, Worl' Cup sweeeeeeettttt pass anytin o! :thumbs: :thumbs: If you see how my bodi bin dey shake during hinjury time eh :woot: :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:52 pm
Take out music from Nigeria, we're actually an overrated joke of noise makers.
Afro beats is overrated. I keep saying. Back to football. Where do these Saudi guys play in again? What leagues? In NT nobody cares its all about hunger and desire. You have clowns here that still want Etebo and Musa when they are young guys ready to take their place. Brother I am tired.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Tunisia out here flopping like they at the ANC
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

mcal wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:43 pm
Keshi and Rohr worked under similar circumstances.

Mindset is also important.

Keshi believed in his team (AfCon winner and WC 2nd Round).

Rohr believed you needed players in the ECL and other top leagues in the world. (AfCon bronze and WC Group stages)
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Speak for yourself. Some of us NEVER believed in Rohr low expectation mindset.

Hope you have learnt a valuable lesson. :taunt: :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

ohsee wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:00 pm
Orion wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:20 pm That ref did everything in his power to help Argentina. Disgraceful. :boo:

Congrats to Saudi Arabia. I'm really happy for them. :clap:
Utterly shameless and blatant attempts by the ref to help the favoured team when they were losing. If FIFA is not careful, they will discredit and ruin a good thing with all this obvious mago-mago. :mad:
That disgrace of a ref was dishing out yellow cards like candy to the Saudis for genuine 50-50 balls. Messi ran into a Saudi defender and gets a free kick. The Argies caught on to what the ref was doing and began falling at the slightest contact, knowing the ref will penalize the Saudis. Reminds me of what they do against African teams. At least justice was served this time. :thumb:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Now you guys are beginning to understand the kind of damage Rohr did to Nigerian football… and we seem to have jumped from the frying pan into the fire with Peseiro❗️

Cheers
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

fabio wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:13 pm

Jesus Christ. Still moaning about Rohr a year later. Do you know why? Because every single thing you've done since sacking him has failed woefully. The problem was there BEFORE Rohr, and it has continued AFTER him.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Orion wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:25 pm
fabio wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:13 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:18 pm This game even makes me despise Rohr more, that German fraud actually instilled the mindset into many of us that it was ok to lose to the team with "better" players, maybe that's why this present crop of Nigerian players are so mentally lazy and so :D quick to accept defeat...the Saudis aren't an elite team but look how how they played their lungs out today against one of the best teams in the world...e no go better for Rohr walahi

Jesus Christ. Still moaning about Rohr a year later. Do you know why? Because every single thing you've done since sacking him has failed woefully. The problem was there BEFORE Rohr, and it has continued AFTER him.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
They have to get him out of their system somehow.
Chai! :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Orion wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:25 pm Jesus Christ. Still moaning about Rohr a year later. Do you know why? Because every single thing you've done since sacking him has failed woefully. The problem was there BEFORE Rohr, and it has continued AFTER him.
There is a right to moan. Please what are the successes achieved by Rohr since he was sacked?