Saudi fan reactions

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Saudi fan reactions

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We’re all the same. It woulda been the same in Ibadan with no power. Congrats Saudi. :clap: :clap: :clap:

[media] [/media]
OCCUPY NFF!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Saudi fan reactions

Post by marko »

damn!! goose bumps!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
2think
Egg
Egg

Post by 2think »

beautiful :clap:
May the Lord God Bless U real Good
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...they just woke up still wearing their sleeping gowns :clap: :clap: :clap:
Truly goose bumps. Reminds me of SE beating Spain 1996, makes you walk taller.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

No women, no black people in those videos.there were many black players playing yesterday
..hmmmmm
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:38 pm No women, no black people in those videos.there were many black players playing yesterday
..hmmmmm
That is why some of us are not celebrating oh. Very racist people like that and not a single okpeke in sight. Im all set :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

I saw some that looked back to me or mixed with something. I’m Saudi women don suffer. I’m guessing most of them are in the room or in the kitchen while the game is going on.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

100%Naija wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:26 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:38 pm No women, no black people in those videos.there were many black players playing yesterday
..hmmmmm
That is why some of us are not celebrating oh. Very racist people like that and not a single okpeke in sight. Im all set :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Those Arab guys are the world Champions of racism. Happy to see Argentina get whooped but that's about it.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:29 pm
..hmmmmm
Those Arab guys are the world Champions of racism. Happy to see Argentina get whooped but that's about it.
I am glad I am not the only one. Fascists and racists.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:13 am We’re all the same. It woulda been the same in Ibadan with no power. Congrats Saudi. :clap: :clap: :clap:

[media] [/media]
Nice one. :thumb:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

..hmmmmm
Some of you people sha.

Naijarians toking about racism when they practice tribalism. Abi one ism is worse dan the other ism?

Happy that a minnow won... all the other stuff na for the holier than thou folks...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

At least Naija dey allow tribal women watch soccer

Cellular wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:21 pm
..hmmmmm
Some of you people sha.

Naijarians toking about racism when they practice tribalism. Abi one ism is worse dan the other ism?

Happy that a minnow won... all the other stuff na for the holier than thou folks...
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:13 am We’re all the same. It woulda been the same in Ibadan with no power. Congrats Saudi. :clap: :clap: :clap:

[media] [/media]
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

I think they come out flat in their next game.

Funny how we have done better than them in the WC but they have left a better mark than us. This defeat of Argentina and the solo goal which is probably the best WC goal ever. Top 5 for sure.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Their women would be watching in the other room with other women, you're not gonna see a video of them. They seperate men from women and children everywhere, even at McDonalds. It's their culture and their women are happier than ours. We can't even define woman these days.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

felarey wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:35 pm Their women would be watching in the other room with other women, you're not gonna see a video of them. They seperate men from women and children everywhere, even at McDonalds. It's their culture and their women are happier than ours. We can't even define woman these days.
Abeg tell them. Our so called non racism and our free women dey do Olosho for the same Arab countries. Mumu people :roll:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so in 2018 they said they started letting their women watch football...hmmmm
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-13/ ... ll/9326552
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:41 pm I saw some that looked back to me or mixed with something. I’m Saudi women don suffer. I’m guessing most of them are in the room or in the kitchen while the game is going on.
This is a huge reach though. Saudi families are significantly wealthier than Nigerians, for example, so most of them have housekeepers and cooks.

Its possible that their women do not like football. Are they required to like football, so the West and Africans can be happy?

That said, I do know that in Muslim cultures, when there is a group thing, men and women do not hang around together in the same space. Women will be in their own space watching the game. It would be very unlikely, in muslim culture to have their women jumping around, hugging other men that are not their husbands or brothers and being filmed. Many of these videos do not look like families, but more so, look like a bunch of guy friends, watching the game together, videoing themselves and positing it online.

Many of you watch football with your friends, I am certain you do not invite your female friends.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:40 pm At least Naija dey allow tribal women watch soccer

Cellular wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:21 pm
..hmmmmm
Some of you people sha.

Cute, so do the Saudis:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

felarey wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:35 pm Their women would be watching in the other room with other women, you're not gonna see a video of them. They seperate men from women and children everywhere, even at McDonalds. It's their culture and their women are happier than ours. We can't even define woman these days.
Thanks Felarey, just getting to your post. Its very important to have friends who are not the same race or ethnicity as you. Also important to travel wide, so you can learn about other cultures and have a broad view of the world we live in. A bit disappointed in the comments on this thread.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:06 am
packerland wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:41 pm I saw some that looked back to me or mixed with something. I’m Saudi women don suffer. I’m guessing most of them are in the room or in the kitchen while the game is going on.
This is a huge reach though. Saudi families are significantly wealthier than Nigerians, for example, so most of them have housekeepers and cooks.

Its possible that their women do not like football. Are they required to like football, so the West and Africans can be happy?

That said, I do know that in Muslim cultures, when there is a group thing, men and women do not hang around together in the same space. Women will be in their own space watching the game. It would be very unlikely, in muslim culture to have their women jumping around, hugging other men that are not their husbands or brothers and being filmed. Many of these videos do not look like families, but more so, look like a bunch of guy friends, watching the game together, videoing themselves and positing it online.

Many of you watch football with your friends, I am certain you do not invite your female friends.
So, how come there is no video of their women watching with other women and hugging one another. You want to tell me than more than a million of their women don’t like football? How many did you see live at the games? But that ok if that is their culture.

By the way, one of the video showed what looked like a man and his sons. The man was lying down in his couch while his 4 boys were celebrating.
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:28 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:06 am

So, how come there is no video of their women watching with other women and hugging one another. You want to tell me than more than a million of their women don’t like football? How many did you see live at the games? But that ok if that is their culture.
Muslim women -- in general (not all) are not into making videos of themselves and posting it online for other men to ogle them. Its against their religion and their culture. One of my study partners back in school os from Bahrain. We were very close friends back in School and her fiance was a year above us. So he was cool with me and another muslim guy in our study group. When I attended their wedding, after the wedding i was leaving, so went to say good bye to her fiance. He then told me to wait, so they can call her from the women wedding section so she can come say good bye. When she came, I made a mistake and hugged her and she almost collapsed! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Her fiance bursted out laughing and so did her brother, who was standing with us. It wasnt the men who reacted, it was her!

All women have the right to want to adhere to their culture and their beliefs. Do you agree? or do you insist that they must make videos for you to look at them?

By the way, one of the video showed what looked like a man and his sons. The man was lying down in his couch while his 4 boys were celebrating.
You can confirm that these are his sons and none of those guys were friends?

And you confirm that he has daughters?

And you confirm that the daughters love football and wanted to watch it in that room?