Saudi fan reactions

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Saudi fan reactions

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:29 pm
100%Naija wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:26 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:38 pm No women, no black people in those videos.there were many black players playing yesterday
..hmmmmm
That is why some of us are not celebrating oh. Very racist people like that and not a single okpeke in sight. Im all set :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Those Arab guys are the world Champions of racism. Happy to see Argentina get whooped but that's about it.
Chief, I am with you on this. One set of racists beat another set of racists. Though it must be said that the Saudi racists at least have blacks on their teams which is more than can be said for those worthless pieces of sh1t, the Argies. In 2014, I travelled on the plane to Porto Alegre with Argie fans for our third game with Argentina. Not a single black among the Argie fans; in fact, I was the only black person on that plane. In the stadium, same thing. The only blacks were wearing Naija jerseys. It was a sea of white folks in Argie jerseys. That country is sick. How can you be surrounded with countries with high black populations and you don't have any even though you have a history of African slavery?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Cellular wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:21 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:38 pm No women, no black people in those videos.there were many black players playing yesterday
..hmmmmm
That is why some of us are not celebrating oh. Very racist people like that and not a single okpeke in sight. Im all set :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Those Arab guys are the world Champions of racism. Happy to see Argentina get whooped but that's about it.
Some of you people sha.

Naijarians toking about racism when they practice tribalism. Abi one ism is worse dan the other ism?

Happy that a minnow won... all the other stuff na for the holier than thou folks...
Oga President Ogbuefi Cellular, when have you ever heard me damn racism and praise tribalism?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:20 pm
packerland wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:28 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:06 am
packerland wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:41 pm I saw some that looked back to me or mixed with something. I’m Saudi women don suffer. I’m guessing most of them are in the room or in the kitchen while the game is going on.
This is a huge reach though. Saudi families are significantly wealthier than Nigerians, for example, so most of them have housekeepers and cooks.

Its possible that their women do not like football. Are they required to like football, so the West and Africans can be happy?

That said, I do know that in Muslim cultures, when there is a group thing, men and women do not hang around together in the same space. Women will be in their own space watching the game. It would be very unlikely, in muslim culture to have their women jumping around, hugging other men that are not their husbands or brothers and being filmed. Many of these videos do not look like families, but more so, look like a bunch of guy friends, watching the game together, videoing themselves and positing it online.

Many of you watch football with your friends, I am certain you do not invite your female friends.
So, how come there is no video of their women watching with other women and hugging one another. You want to tell me than more than a million of their women don’t like football? How many did you see live at the games? But that ok if that is their culture.
Muslim women -- in general (not all) are not into making videos of themselves and posting it online for other men to ogle them. Its against their religion and their culture. One of my study partners back in school os from Bahrain. We were very close friends back in School and her fiance was a year above us. So he was cool with me and another muslim guy in our study group. When I attended their wedding, after the wedding i was leaving, so went to say good bye to her fiance. He then told me to wait, so they can call her from the women wedding section so she can come say good bye. When she came, I made a mistake and hugged her and she almost collapsed! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Her fiance bursted out laughing and so did her brother, who was standing with us. It wasnt the men who reacted, it was her!

All women have the right to want to adhere to their culture and their beliefs. Do you agree? or do you insist that they must make videos for you to look at them?

By the way, one of the video showed what looked like a man and his sons. The man was lying down in his couch while his 4 boys were celebrating.
You can confirm that these are his sons and none of those guys were friends?

And you confirm that he has daughters?

And you confirm that the daughters love football and wanted to watch it in that room?
It can’t be all about culture. They are people that don’t buy into culture and think it’s a bit extreme. How many Arab women did you see at the stadium watching the game? The issue is that the few that would love to watch games at the stadium or video themselves are often dealt with which is why they don’t take that chance. At one point in my village, girls were not allowed to wear jeans or they will get flogged or get chastised. That was the culture but the girls from town didn’t care and at some point the rule became weak and nobody adheres to that custom.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:52 pm

It can’t be all about culture. They are people that don’t buy into culture and think it’s a bit extreme. How many Arab women did you see at the stadium watching the game? The issue is that the few that would love to watch games at the stadium or video themselves are often dealt with which is why they don’t take that chance. At one point in my village, girls were not allowed to wear jeans or they will get flogged or get chastised. That was the culture but the girls from town didn’t care and at some point the rule became weak and nobody adheres to that custom.
This is factually false. Its publicly known that Saudi women go to watch football in stadia.

As for wanting to video themselves, I tend not to speak for women. You would have to reach out to them and find out. What I do know is that there are a bunch of Saudi women on tik tok and instagram -- many of them living in Saudi and not even wearing face coverings.

https://emirateswoman.com/saudi-arabian ... instagram/

https://www.tiktok.com/discover/Saudi-Arabia-women
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

packerland wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:41 pm I saw some that looked back to me or mixed with something. I’m Saudi women don suffer. I’m guessing most of them are in the room or in the kitchen while the game is going on.
This is a huge reach though. Saudi families are significantly wealthier than Nigerians, for example, so most of them have housekeepers and cooks.

Its possible that their women do not like football. Are they required to like football, so the West and Africans can be happy?

That said, I do know that in Muslim cultures, when there is a group thing, men and women do not hang around together in the same space. Women will be in their own space watching the game. It would be very unlikely, in muslim culture to have their women jumping around, hugging other men that are not their husbands or brothers and being filmed. Many of these videos do not look like families, but more so, look like a bunch of guy friends, watching the game together, videoing themselves and positing it online.

Many of you watch football with your friends, I am certain you do not invite your female friends.
So, how come there is no video of their women watching with other women and hugging one another. You want to tell me than more than a million of their women don’t like football? How many did you see live at the games? But that ok if that is their culture.
Muslim women -- in general (not all) are not into making videos of themselves and posting it online for other men to ogle them. Its against their religion and their culture. One of my study partners back in school os from Bahrain. We were very close friends back in School and her fiance was a year above us. So he was cool with me and another muslim guy in our study group. When I attended their wedding, after the wedding i was leaving, so went to say good bye to her fiance. He then told me to wait, so they can call her from the women wedding section so she can come say good bye. When she came, I made a mistake and hugged her and she almost collapsed! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Her fiance bursted out laughing and so did her brother, who was standing with us. It wasnt the men who reacted, it was her!

All women have the right to want to adhere to their culture and their beliefs. Do you agree? or do you insist that they must make videos for you to look at them?

By the way, one of the video showed what looked like a man and his sons. The man was lying down in his couch while his 4 boys were celebrating.

And you confirm that the daughters love football and wanted to watch it in that room?
They are in the stadium in the women section. They have no issues unless they want to seat in the men section. Per video, moslem women don’t show themselves in person, why would you want to see a bunch of women in abayas? Have you been to the Middle East? Dubai is a nice place to start and you can sign up for an excursion that explains everything about their culture including why they dress the way they do. For me it was eye opening, my biggest question going in was why wear black in that heat? We need to educate ourselves and not sound like depressed teenagers in the west.
The stupidest thing in this WC is those that want to wave their rainbow flag.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

ohsee wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:54 pm
..hmmmmm
Chief, I am with you on this. One set of racists beat another set of racists. Though it must be said that the Saudi racists at least have blacks on their teams which is more than can be said for those worthless pieces of sh1t, the Argies. In 2014, I travelled on the plane to Porto Alegre with Argie fans for our third game with Argentina. Not a single black among the Argie fans; in fact, I was the only black person on that plane. In the stadium, same thing. The only blacks were wearing Naija jerseys. It was a sea of white folks in Argie jerseys. That country is sick. How can you be surrounded with countries with high black populations and you don't have any even though you have a history of African slavery?
I've always wondered about Argentina, what in the jell happened to their black population? They were quick to bring in Nazis though.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

felarey wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:07 am

They are in the stadium in the women section. They have no issues unless they want to seat in the men section. Per video, moslem women don’t show themselves in person, why would you want to see a bunch of women in abayas? Have you been to the Middle East? Dubai is a nice place to start and you can sign up for an excursion that explains everything about their culture including why they dress the way they do. For me it was eye opening, my biggest question going in was why wear black in that heat? We need to educate ourselves and not sound like depressed teenagers in the west.
Good to know but didn’t see that on Telly. CNN did an interview last month with lots of women from Arabs nations. The video of these women’s were blurred so that they won’t e easily identified and they said they want to play contact sports or sit with their men at games. Basically, the women thinks that their strict culture is outdated and they don’t have rights just like their men.

Leave the Rainbow flag issue alone. You can never win that argument….and trust me I ain’t gay.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:28 am

This is factually false. Its publicly known that Saudi women go to watch football in stadia.

As for wanting to video themselves, I tend not to speak for women. You would have to reach out to them and find out. What I do know is that there are a bunch of Saudi women on tik tok and instagram -- many of them living in Saudi and not even wearing face coverings.

That’s not true. We are talking about a country that is ranked 141 out of 144 countries for gender parity. They changed the law to let their women drive in 2017. Being on tik tok doesn’t mean people can identify your identity. After all they are Saudi women that engage in porn too.

Let me know if you want me to post the article on what their women can and can’t do?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:07 am
..hmmmmm
I've always wondered about Argentina, what in the jell happened to their black population? They were quick to bring in Nazis though.
...many infos on black Argies' history on line.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:07 am
..hmmmmm
Chief, some form of ethnic cleansing happened in Argentina. The details are murky. What is clear is that they set out to create an "European country" in South America.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:34 pm

That’s not true. We are talking about a country that is ranked 141 out of 144 countries for gender parity. They changed the law to let their women drive in 2017. Being on tik tok doesn’t mean people can identify your identity. After all they are Saudi women that engage in porn too.

Let me know if you want me to post the article on what their women can and can’t do?
Are you purposefully being dishonest? Its literally not hard to click on links or go on instagram and view it.

Anyway, Take care sha!
Last edited by danfo driver on Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Knowledge is power, my brother.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:08 pm
packerland wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:34 pm

Are you purposefully being dishonest? Its literally not hard to click on links or go on instagram and view it.

Anyway, Take care sha!
Danfo Driver,

I’m really trying not to argue with you but the bottom line is that the Saudi’s have one of the worst gender parity ranking in the world. I’m sure things are changing here and there. I mean women just started driving not too long ago there. Is that them changing their culture a bit?

Same with Qatar, they keep screaming everyone is welcome to their country but yet they have strictest laws against gay people. They reality is in their actions as they refused to allow anything rainbow (flag or armband)in the stadium.

If you don’t get my point, then let’s agree to disagree.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

ohsee wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:57 pm
..hmmmmm
Some of you people sha.

Naijarians toking about racism when they practice tribalism. Abi one ism is worse dan the other ism?

Happy that a minnow won... all the other stuff na for the holier than thou folks...
Oga President Ogbuefi Cellular, when have you ever heard me damn racism and praise tribalism?
At times, its best to read nonsense and just keep it moving. You get time Dede Ohsee.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

..hmmmmm
I used to gbensh a few of those Argie chicks back in college and played soccer with some of the lads too (still do til today). They are not secretive about the racism in their country and go very quiet when the topic is raised. Wanted so badly for them to lose, damn the Messi legacy. Wetin consign me.

Argentina - land of the vanishing Blacks. Will never support them
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

ohsee wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:57 pm
..hmmmmm
Some of you people sha.

Prof., I did use "some".

And you were not referenced or quoted in the chain of posts I was referencing.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

What an interesting discussion