Morocco vs Croatia…

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Morocco vs Croatia…

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Match underway❗️

Cheers.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Morocco vs Croatia…

Post by Tobi17 »

This game has 0-0 written all over it
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Both teams are passing the ball very well, very tactical game
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Twice now Ziyech has delivered a bad ball for the set piece. Too low! Those should be scoring opportunities!

Wha choo looking at?!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Officiating is a little uneven. Croatia is getting all the fifty-fifty calls so far. Morocco should find a way to get in the ear of the officials❗️

Cheers.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Our lack of forwards is glaring. Kramaric simply sucks. Can’t believe he is even on team.

Our defense is solid but 1 goal conceded can kill us. Dalic the coach is costing us. He needs to give other forwards a try.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:53 am Officiating is a little uneven. Croatia is getting all the fifty-fifty calls so far. Morocco should find a way to get in the ear of the officials❗️

Cheers.
Modric should have got a yellow for that pull back, Morocco needs to be a bit daring in the final 3rd, let's go Morocco
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I woke up at 5..chei missed the first half
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

sabb wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:06 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:53 am Officiating is a little uneven. Croatia is getting all the fifty-fifty calls so far. Morocco should find a way to get in the ear of the officials❗️

Cheers.
Modric should have got a yellow for that pull back, Morocco needs to be a bit daring in the final 3rd, let's go Morocco
I agree. In the first half, Modric should have at least picked up a yellow. He got away with way too many reckless tackles.
Last edited by gosh on Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The Atlas Lions no gree them. I am supporting them
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

By this time the SE were already 2 goals down, thanks to ****
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

What a shot by Hakimi
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Morocco are stacked with players ...
SuperEagles

theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

The work rate of the Moroccans is amazing to behold. Gone are the antics they were once infamous for on the continent and in its place is a businesslike mindset and every man working hard in his role and ready to pick up any slack for the next man.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

In other news, Luca Modric should be studied in a lab. Almost always likely to be the oldest player on most pitches today but you would hardly ever know it as he runs rings around younger players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We goofed hiring **** look at how Morocco made Croatia sweat. Kai who forced **** on us. He killed the players beliefs and mental strengths
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Terrific game by Morocco. It strikes me that their talent level is not superior to ours so, what’s the difference? Coaching, my friend❗️

Cheers.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Croatia dominated most stats, but 1 correlates to the real story: Morocco 8 shots vs Croatia 5, both getting 2 on target.

We possessed but had very little in the final 1/3. Kramaric in particular is terrible. Livaja who came on as well. We have no forwards and it showed.

Tactically we made a big mistake playing Modric deep in the back. Brozovic and Kovacic didn't play their best, especially Kovacic. Perisic also was mediocre. We looked much better with subs like Pasalic and Majer coming on, who probably now should start.

BTW: Kramaric missed a sitter on the only real chance for any team in this match. Mandzukic of last WC gets that most of the time. But that's the difference between being a journeyman like Kramaric vs world class forward like Mandzukic...2 points lost for us today.

Honestly, Morocco didn't have any offense. It was mostly hard flank running on occasion and long crosses. Definitely a hard fighting team that ran a lot today. I am not sure they can keep playing this way, as they seem more goal challenged than Croatia.

I guess I have to see the silver lining. We're not Argentina. :) We need to beat Canada and not lose to Belgium, probably need to beat them too.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

3 matches and African team has scored yet. Yea ok.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:23 pm 3 matches and African team has scored yet. Yea ok.
Africa's best strikers aren't playing in the worldcup
Salah. Mane, Osimhen, Aubameyang
SuperEagles

theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

mate wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:15 pm Croatia dominated most stats, but 1 correlates to the real story: Morocco 8 shots vs Croatia 5, both getting 2 on target.

We possessed but had very little in the final 1/3. Kramaric in particular is terrible. Livaja who came on as well. We have no forwards and it showed.

Tactically we made a big mistake playing Modric deep in the back. Brozovic and Kovacic didn't play their best, especially Kovacic. Perisic also was mediocre. We looked much better with subs like Pasalic and Majer coming on, who probably now should start.

BTW: Kramaric missed a sitter on the only real chance for any team in this match. Mandzukic of last WC gets that most of the time. But that's the difference between being a journeyman like Kramaric vs world class forward like Mandzukic...2 points lost for us today.

Honestly, Morocco didn't have any offense. It was mostly hard flank running on occasion and long crosses. Definitely a hard fighting team that ran a lot today. I am not sure they can keep playing this way, as they seem more goal challenged than Croatia.

I guess I have to see the silver lining. We're not Argentina. :) We need to beat Canada and not lose to Belgium, probably need to beat them too.

I honestly believe that based on balance of power, this may be the toughest group in this WC. Belgium has the edge of course but all the other teams are not slouches nor are they teams that are easily picked apart. And each one can also trouble Belgium with the right game plan.
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

Both teams lacked proper strikers and it showed. The game could have gone on for another 90 minutes and there would have been no goal in it.
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

theDunamis wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:19 pm
mate wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:15 pm Croatia dominated most stats, but 1 correlates to the real story: Morocco 8 shots vs Croatia 5, both getting 2 on target.

I honestly believe that based on balance of power, this may be the toughest group in this WC. Belgium has the edge of course but all the other teams are not slouches nor are they teams that are easily picked apart. And each one can also trouble Belgium with the right game plan.

I feel better after learning Germany lost to Japan.

Germany too hit by a lack of firepower up front. Somebody mentioned Miroslav Klose up front.

At least we have a chance to adjust, having 1 point. But we need to find a striker how to support him. Fast.

I wonder now how Belgium will fare with Canada.