[WC 2022 ]Tunisia vs Australia (0-1) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: [WC 2022 ]Tunisia vs Australia (0-1) FT

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:14 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:04 pm Australia qualified for the world- cup by finishing 3rd in their group and then playing a 3rd place playoff vs UAE ..then they won a PK round vs Peru....and people claim the best teams do qualify from AFRICA...once again we have a pathetic qualifying format..watch how the new CAF president will setup a regional qualifying format and the likes of Botswana will start qualifying for the WC

The teams in the WC are the best teams from the continent. And they proved it by qualifying on the green grass not on an internet forum
like Costa -Rica ..Rightttt. Did Tunisia match up against the following Nigeria, CIV, Algeria or Egypt?. These are the African power houses Tunisia matched up with , so we can watch them play against Australia

Mauritania,
Zambia
Equatorial Guinea
Mali
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

txj wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:23 pm
akamoke wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:19 pm
airwolex wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:03 pm Imagine being an Arab country playing in the first WC in the Middle East and being so tepid. Possibly the overall worst NT in Africa at World Cups. The less said the better smh!
Sadly they were the first African team to register a win 1978 against Mexico and if Memory fails me, they have not registered a win since

If you think Nigeria is bad , these guys are horrendous

This is one team that needs a shrink more than any other in Africa

They’re better than Nigeria
At the moment yes , not arguing that point

I’m merely making a statement about their World Cup performance

I have a sinking feeling that even Burkina or was it Mail they defeated would have had a better performance

But yes , they did what they had to do to qualify

It’s not too much to ask that they then follow it up with some Performance , their World Cup record is horrendous

They are Better than Nigeria and that is why it is more annoying they they don’t show it every time they get to the world stage
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tunisia like most North African countries have a large indigenous black population but their racism will not gree them. They lack power, Skill and pace and that is why Australia beat them. See those old Australian defenders out running an African team. Mchewww
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

akamoke wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:42 pm
airwolex wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:03 pm Imagine being an Arab country playing in the first WC in the Middle East and being so tepid. Possibly the overall worst NT in Africa at World Cups. The less said the better smh!
Sadly they were the first African team to register a win 1978 against Mexico and if Memory fails me, they have not registered a win since

I have a sinking feeling that even Burkina or was it Mail they defeated would have had a better performance

It’s not too much to ask that they then follow it up with some Performance , their World Cup record is horrendous

They are Better than Nigeria and that is why it is more annoying they they don’t show it every time they get to the world stage
Thank you for answering the guy. That was the obvious point.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

They defeated Mali because they were better than them. They proved it on the green grass not on a computer keyboard
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:36 pm
txj wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:14 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:04 pm Australia qualified for the world- cup by finishing 3rd in their group and then playing a 3rd place playoff vs UAE ..then they won a PK round vs Peru....and people claim the best teams do qualify from AFRICA...once again we have a pathetic qualifying format..watch how the new CAF president will setup a regional qualifying format and the likes of Botswana will start qualifying for the WC

The teams in the WC are the best teams from the continent. And they proved it by qualifying on the green grass not on an Internet forum
like Costa -Rica ..Rightttt. Did Tunisia match up against the following Nigeria, CIV, Algeria or Egypt?. These are the African power houses Tunisia matched up with , so we can watch them play against Australia

Mauritania,
Zambia
Equatorial Guinea
Mali

They played who they were matched against and won.

What did Nigeria do with who they were matched up against?
They lost!

That’s why your ar$e is at home on that old couch dreaming about when we were kings…
Pathetic…

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

And when the Tunisians last met us at AFCON, they won.
You win on the green grass

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

CAF must copy the South American world-cup qualifying format for 2026 .
2 groups of 10 teams each. The Top 4 qualifies and the 5th and 6th teams from each group will play for the 9th and continental playoff spot.

The winner joins the other 8 and the loser goes into the continental playoffs
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:43 pm Tunisia like most North African countries have a large indigenous black population but their racism will not gree them. They lack power, Skill and pace and that is why Australia beat them. See those old Australian defenders out running an African team. Mchewww

And inevitably someone pulls the racism card.
Pathetic..

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

txj wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:57 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:43 pm Tunisia like most North African countries have a large indigenous black population but their racism will not gree them. They lack power, Skill and pace and that is why Australia beat them. See those old Australian defenders out running an African team. Mchewww

Pathetic..
txj... I hope you aren't from Texas! But please stop with your rants! Na by force to reply to everyone?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Tunisia need more black players. The all black African powerhouses meanwhile? At what point does the realisation come that there are no powerhouses of any sort in the continent beyond the continent. African football has stood still. The world has moved on from the languid, lazy, Uber-pedestrianised dross served up as effort. The game has changed.

Good odds at the start of the tournament on Africa being the first of the big Federations to have all of its participants eliminated. A cheeky tenner gets Papa a brand new bag, if it comes to fruition.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:18 pm

Pathetic..
txj... I hope you aren't from Texas! But please stop with your rants! Na by force to reply to everyone?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: why dey ask if e dey from Texas
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

txj wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:50 pm

They defeated Mali because they were better than them. They proved it on the green grass not on a computer keyboard
Kpom!
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Some of you guys have Amnesia. I wanted Mali and Congo to qualify but players from both countries played brainless football. The Congolese players were too selfish.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:56 pm CAF must copy the South American world-cup qualifying format for 2026 .
2 groups of 10 teams each. The Top 4 qualifies and the 5th and 6th teams from each group will play for the 9th and continental playoff spot.

The winner joins the other 8 and the loser goes into the continental playoffs
This is a good idea. Knowing CAF, it will be some home/away type shiiit with away goal rule.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Txj

You seem to be arguing in an empty room because no one is disputing that Tunisia did not deserve to qualify for the World Cup , no one !!

What is in discussion here and indeed captured in the title of the thread is the non performance of Tunisia at World cups

I mean , Italy did not qualify for the World Cup but when they do , they have a track record

The issue here is World Cup performance not qualification performance
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

akamoke wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:30 pm Txj

You seem to be arguing in an empty room because no one is disputing that Tunisia did not deserve to qualify for the World Cup , no one !!

What is in discussion here and indeed captured in the title of the thread is the non performance of Tunisia at World cups

I mean , Italy did not qualify for the World Cup but when they do , they have a track record

It’s only marginally worse than Nigeria or Cameroon or Ghanas performance.
So what is the point? We’re not as “worse” as you are “worse” :blush: ?

akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Glad you finally ask

My point is and has always been why does Tunisia suck at world cups period
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

The answer is simple they are good and consistent enough to be giants of Africa, but until the level you need to attain to be an "African giant" is raised it means generally a 1st round WC exit 80% of the time and occassionally a run of 1 or 2 extra games.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

txj wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:41 pm

Only marginally worse? As of 2022, Tunisia never survived the group stage of a World Cup. They have won two matches, against Mexico in 1978, and Panama in 2018. Nigeria, Cameroon, or Ghana have won more matches and got out of the group stage! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Pathetic..
No what's pathetic is how ignorant you are . I guess what happened in Libya for instance where blacks were sold into slavery in the 21st century happened in the marvel cinematic universe. 🙄
Last edited by bret- hart on Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:33 pm
Undertaker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:18 pm

Pathetic..
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: why dey ask if e dey from Texas
So I can go to his house and b!tch slap him a few times for talking rubbish as usual!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Undertaker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:51 pm
txj wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:41 pm

Only marginally worse? As of 2022, Tunisia never survived the group stage of a World Cup. They have won two matches, against Mexico in 1978, and Panama in 2018. Nigeria, Cameroon, or Ghana have won more matches and got out of the group stage! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

.,..”and got out of the group stages”….

And that there is a wonderful performance and achievement for Africa.

I rest my case.