[WC 2022 ]Tunisia vs Australia (0-1) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
[WC 2022 ]Tunisia vs Australia (0-1) FT

Post by Bigpokey24 »

they've decided to cave in ...pathetic display
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: [WC 2022 ]Tunisia vs Australia (0-1)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

almost a goal by Tunisia , good defensive work
SuperEagles

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

How Tunisia keeps qualifying for World cups from Africa only to go there to lay an egg beats me. When was the last time they won a game? Africa needs to change our qualifying process. We aren't sending out best teams!

Cameroon, Tunisia and Ghana all here in Qatar on away goals rules. They didn't win the playoffs but on technicality!
Last edited by Undertaker on Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oboy i don't even know
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tunisia are so slow moving the ball
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Abeg make them hurry up enter plane begin go, they do not need to play the 3rd game
SuperEagles

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Undertaker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:03 pm How Tunisia keeps qualifying for World cups from Africa only to go there to lay an egg beats me. When was the last time they won a game? Africa needs to change our qualifying process. We aren't sending out best teams!

Cameroon, Tunisia and Ghana all here in Qatar on away goals rules. They didn't wi yoffs but on technicality!
Honestly, if they can't beat Australia!! :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
cruxifixoy2k
Egg
Egg

Post by cruxifixoy2k »

Tunisia world cup is technically over. They will have to beat France to have a chance and i dont see that happening.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Undertaker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:03 pm How Tunisia keeps qualifying for World cups from Africa only to go there to lay an egg beats me. When was the last time they won a game? Africa needs to change our qualifying process. We aren't sending out best teams!

Cameroon, Tunisia and Ghana all here in Qatar on away goals rules. They didn't win the playoffs but on technicality!

They qualify because they deserve to and they worked hard and won it
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Tunisia's mental issues are more complex than even ours because they always seem to operate as a minus 1 in world cups, it makes no difference which group you place them, they are guaranteed to stink the joint

Yet in Africa, they have this strong will to take out anyone in the African continent

Why can't they repliucate this at the world stage

I dont see a way back here, the best I can hope for in this game is a draw

I will be happy to be proven wrong
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kai Nigeria, CIV, Algeria and Egypt... see who is better than you and are playing in the world cup.. SMH Tunisia is the best team from Africa because they qualified for the world-cup..... Africa don suffer
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Pathetic

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022 ]Tunisia vs Australia (0-1) FT

Post by airwolex »

Imagine being an Arab country playing in the first WC in the Middle East and being so tepid. Possibly the overall worst NT in Africa at World Cups. The less said the better smh!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Tunisia qualify because North Africa countries with the exception of Libya are stronger footballing nations than the rest of Africa.

We, the rest of Africa, very occasionally produce good teams but that's largely by luck.

You only have to look at the results of the Cup of Nations, African Champions League and Cup winners cup. Those tell you all you need to know.

Their organisational abilities may not be on par with the best of the world, but it far exceeds what we have in the rest of Africa, and it more than makes up for any dearth in talent at the continental level.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Australia qualified for the world- cup by finishing 3rd in their group and then playing a 3rd place playoff vs UAE ..then they won a PK round vs Peru....and people claim the best teams do qualify from AFRICA...once again we have a pathetic qualifying format..watch how the new CAF president will setup a regional qualifying format and the likes of Botswana will start qualifying for the WC
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:04 pm Australia qualified for the world- cup by finishing 3rd in their group and then playing a 3rd place playoff vs UAE ..then they won a PK round vs Peru....and people claim the best teams do qualify from AFRICA...once again we have a pathetic qualifying format..watch how the new CAF president will setup a regional qualifying format and the likes of Botswana will start qualifying for the WC

The teams in the WC are the best teams from the continent. And they proved it by qualifying on the green grass not on an internet forum

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

AreaDaddy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:04 pm

Tunisia qualify because North Africa countries with the exception of Libya are stronger footballing nations than the rest of Africa.

We, the rest of Africa, very occasionally produce good teams but that's largely by luck.

You only have to look at the results of the Cup of Nations, African Champions League and Cup winners cup. Those tell you all you need to know.

Their organisational abilities may not be on par with the best of the world, but it far exceeds what we have in the rest of Africa, and it more than makes up for any dearth in talent at the continental level.

You forgot to add CHAN.
They are consistently at the top of the African game.
It’s not luck…

akamoke

Post by akamoke »

airwolex wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:03 pm Imagine being an Arab country playing in the first WC in the Middle East and being so tepid. Possibly the overall worst NT in Africa at World Cups. The less said the better smh!
Sadly they were the first African team to register a win 1978 against Mexico and if Memory fails me, they have not registered a win since

If you think Nigeria is bad , these guys are horrendous

This is one team that needs a shrink more than any other in Africa
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

akamoke wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:19 pm
airwolex wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:03 pm Imagine being an Arab country playing in the first WC in the Middle East and being so tepid. Possibly the overall worst NT in Africa at World Cups. The less said the better smh!
Sadly they were the first African team to register a win 1978 against Mexico and if Memory fails me, they have not registered a win since

They’re better than Nigeria

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

txj wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:00 pmPathetic
Be prepared to copy and paste this pinpoint precise conclusion 5 times over. Absolutely pathetic.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Eagles of Carthage is a better nickname than Super Eagles, we should have called the team Eagles of the Niger after 1994.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

txj wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:23 pm

In the WC How so? We have had several victories, including a win over Spain. Whatever our faults we perform way better in the WC.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

airwolex wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:29 pm
txj wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:23 pm

In the WC How so? We have had several victories, including a win over Spain. Whatever our faults we perform way better in the WC.

They are playing in the WC today.
And your ar$e is firmly ensconced on your couch dreaming of when we were kings…