Cameroonians on site, is it true that Swiss star Breel Embolo's father's house in Younde was attacked?

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroonians on site, is it true that Swiss star Breel Embolo's father's house in Younde was attacked?

Post by danfo driver »

mblack wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:34 pm
Thelastoneleft wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:42 pm
mblack wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:20 pm He became president before the team qualified for the WC. As you know when a team makes the WC eligible foreign based players want to play or can be convinced to return. There is also a lot of shady business that goes on during that window. The rumor is that Embolo wanted to play for Cameroon but was caught in one of such shady dealings with Utopia Group - a company partly owned by Eto’o.
See my post here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=308447&start=276
Breel has been a full Swiss International since 2015. No way he could switch in 2022, NO WAY!!
You are spot on
Perhaps you should apologize to Eto'o for perpetuating the lie in your earlier comment?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroonians on site, is it true that Swiss star Breel Embolo's father's house in Younde was attacked?

Post by camex »

I doubt the story because just after the game the police went to guard his house. And I saw the video on social media.
mblack
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:21 am
mblack wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:34 pm
Thelastoneleft wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:42 pm
mblack wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:20 pm He became president before the team qualified for the WC. As you know when a team makes the WC eligible foreign based players want to play or can be convinced to return. There is also a lot of shady business that goes on during that window. The rumor is that Embolo wanted to play for Cameroon but was caught in one of such shady dealings with Utopia Group - a company partly owned by Eto’o.
See my post here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=308447&start=276
Breel has been a full Swiss International since 2015. No way he could switch in 2022, NO WAY!!
You are spot on
Perhaps you should apologize to Eto'o for perpetuating the lie in your earlier comment?
OK
Bring your life style to me I'll make it better. Murder Was The Case. Snoop Dogg, DoggStyle Nov 23, 1993