[WC 2022] BELGIUM 0 MOROCCO 2 (Sabiri, Aboukhlal) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: [WC 2022] BELGIUM 0 MOROCCO 2 (Sabiri, Aboukhlal) FT

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kevin De Bruyne has said Belgium have “no chance” of winning the 2022 World Cup because they are “too old”. Although Belgium edged out Canada 1-0 in their opening game, their performance failed to set the world alight.1 day ago
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:05 pm This is why we should hire our own coaches. These Euro teams are overrated

Based on what?

Maroc has a functional league with professional clubs and coaches.

We don’t have any such things.

All Nigerian institutions are broken. How do you expect a competent coach to emerge from such morass?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC 2022] BELGIUM 0 MOROCCO 2 (Sabiri, Aboukhlal)

Post by marutimon »

packerland wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:04 pm
txj wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:58 pm Amrabat

MOM for me. Tremendous performance
For me it’s Roman Saiss but Amrabat is a good choice too.
Entire backline was tremendous. Belgium were clueless.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Walid Regragui was appointed in August.

Once again, coaching stability is cool but it only makes sense if there are prospects.

And there may not be big issues with sacking a coach close to a tourney, just that the replacement must make it count. It's a risky and uncertain business but one that has to be done.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
mblack
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack »

That was a great game. I am very happy for them and Senegal. I hope Ghana also gets a win. I want the Eto’o Song experiment to explode in his face (my desire is that Cameroon be the only African country without a point). It’s time he is brought to earth. Great player but utterly horrible leader.
This notion that he is more Cameroonian that every Cameroonian is beyond infuriating
Bring your life style to me I'll make it better. Murder Was The Case. Snoop Dogg, DoggStyle Nov 23, 1993
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

txj wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:19 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:05 pm This is why we should hire our own coaches. These Euro teams are overrated

Based on what?

All Nigerian institutions are broken. How do you expect a competent coach to emerge from such morass?
Correct. Morocco just fired their foreign coach before this tournament because they felt the team needed Ziyech who was exiled by the former coach. You can’t give the current coach 100% of the credit for assembling the team.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

anointed wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:22 pm Walid Regragui was appointed in August.

Once again, coaching stability is cool but it only makes sense if there are prospects.

And there may not be big issues with sacking a coach close to a tourney, just that the replacement must make it count. It's a risky and uncertain business but one that has to be done.
If there was a coach that was a good pick for Morocco it was Regragui. The players know him and like him and respect him.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Based on what?

You must defend foreign coaches. Did Morroco not play with players in foreign leagues? How does having a good league have anything to do with a team made up of players from Europe and other countries? Does Senegal have a better league than Nigeria?
Why do you always love this foreign coach stuff?
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022] BELGIUM 0 MOROCCO 1 (Sabiri)

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:55 pm Any coach that selects Toby Alderweireld and Vertonghen in 2022, in any match at all - talkless of World Cup is a lazy piece of sh111t who needs to be beaten up until his yansh is red! Then to add it, he selected and started Witsel :lol: :lol:

But I am not surprised. Its Roberto Martinez. An average failed coach, whom, upon his appointment, I said Belgium will regret it.
The less said about Martinez the better. Clearly this manager has had little to no ideas on what to do with these Belgian players He and Gareth Southgate graduated from the same coaching university.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Based on what?

so because you claim we do not have none , we should keep on outsourcing ? How do you reason? So we should totally forget about football development in Nigeria...carry on..
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lacidi wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:29 pm

Based on what?

You must defend foreign coaches. Did Morroco not play with players in foreign leagues? How does having a good league have anything to do with a team made up of players from Europe and other countries? Does Senegal have a better league than Nigeria?
you dey mind am, almost all the players from Belgium play outside Belgium, talk less of them hiring a foreign coach... epic failure...no foreign coach has ever won a worldcup and Belgium will never ever win one with Martinez
SuperEagles

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:biggrin:
World Cup sweeeeet ooooooo! Na di second goal sweet me pass. Courtois was lousy today. World top goalkeeper my arse. :lol: Two complete fockups in one game. :lol: Up Morocco! :thumbs:
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Wow! I am sorry I missed it. Proud of my Morrocan brothers
-Simpli fy -
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Based on what?

And a local coach took us to the second round in 2014
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Old Men cooking under the desert sun. As was said when Usain Di Maria was slow motioning his sprints, the desert is no country for old men.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

green4life wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:31 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:55 pm Any coach that selects Toby Alderweireld and Vertonghen in 2022, in any match at all - talkless of World Cup is a lazy piece of sh111t who needs to be beaten up until his yansh is red! Then to add it, he selected and started Witsel :lol: :lol:

But I am not surprised. Its Roberto Martinez. An average failed coach, whom, upon his appointment, I said Belgium will regret it.
The less said about Martinez the better. Clearly this manager has had little to no ideas on what to do with these Belgian players He and Gareth Southgate graduated from the same coaching university.
Southgate achievement is one of the best in the history of the country. Huge RESPECT
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:10 pm

Based on what?

And a local coach took us to the second round in 2014
And he was a 'crook' who fielded 'junks' while the one with the best players ever crashed out in the first round!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Based on what?

Camerounian league is better... no, Ghana way beat us, their league is better.

For the umpteenth time for TXJ at the back of the class to hear, it wasn't replacing the coach that was the problem but who replaced him.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

When you hire a consultant to a fulltime position based on how good a talker he is.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Based on what?

Sometimes you should just read a post and ignore it. There is simply no need to respond to that post!

One thing I have learned about Nigerians this year is that they have a deep desire and thirst for suffering and failure! :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:27 pm

Southgate achievement is one of the best in the history of the country. Huge RESPECT
Says everything you need to know about the worthless country, when your trophyless achievement is one of the best in the country's history. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

Based on what?

The gradual decline of the Nigerian league is one of the reasons why the Super Eagles are not doing well. We certainly still have talent in the country but because of the poor league, the best players leave the country early and many lose their way abroad and some are converted to other positions which does not help the national team. Look at the goalkeeping situation for instance; this is a position that really reflects the poor quality of our league. It is hard for a goalkeeper to be developed abroad.
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

wazobia wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:35 pm

Based on what?

The gradual decline of the Nigerian league is one of the reasons why the Super Eagles are not doing well. We certainly still have talent in the country but because of the poor league, the best players leave the country early and many lose their way abroad and some are converted to other positions which does not help the national team. Look at the goalkeeping situation for instance; this is a position that really reflects the poor quality of our league. It is hard for a goalkeeper to be developed abroad.
...we can state this till kingdom come, it will take a very long time to turn Nigeria local league, football administration, and the national team around.
It may take a very patriotic Nigerian who is willing to be ruthless, forgo frivolities, to get Nigeria going and seriously competing on the world stage. Right now the corruption, indifference among fans is rife.