[WC 2022] BELGIUM 0 MOROCCO 2 (Sabiri, Aboukhlal) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

akamoke
Re: [WC 2022] BELGIUM 0 MOROCCO 0

Post by akamoke »

This is huge, well done Morocco

Now lets finish off with a WIN against Canada,

One thing I know about Morocco, they can take foot off the gas if they think they have done enough

This group is still wide open
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [WC 2022] BELGIUM 0 MOROCCO 2 (Sabiri, Aboukhlal) FT

Post by anointed »

Iyalaya anybody can be beaten
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [WC 2022] BELGIUM 0 MOROCCO 2 (Sabiri, Aboukhlal)

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:58 pm give CAF more Spots and watch us win the Worldcup.. all these useless UEFa teams
Shut up! they should take it away until we get better. That was Morocco first win at the WC in 24 years
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

That’s the way aha aha I like it …!
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:59 pm This Belgium is grossly overrated. Tournament flops time and time again and still rated highly.
their "world cup" is FIFA Ratings. Anyone who has eyes sees that they are tactically crap and their coach prefers to select his washed up, loser, friends who are old, legs dead and pretty much came to the world cup to add appearance notch on their belt. The fact that they hired him in the first place is a travesty. The fact that he has lasted more than one month is an irreparable blunder. They have wasted the career of their so-called golden generation. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Good win for Morocco. They've eized the driving seat in this group and solid finishing. Well deserved.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Great to see an African team be so technically sound, and execute their tactics brilliantly without losing focus in the full 90. Can’t remember a single time Belgium troubled them in defense.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

txj wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:58 pm Amrabat

MOM for me. Tremendous performance
For me it’s Roman Saiss but Amrabat is a good choice too.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

This is why we should hire our own coaches. These Euro teams are overrated
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: [WC 2022] BELGIUM 0 MOROCCO 2 (Sabiri)

Post by packerland »

Undertaker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:57 pm Morocco can get out of this group
They will. Unless Croatia and Canada play to a draw and Morocco lose 2-0 or 3-0 to Canada.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

They may still go far in this tourney that is in-spite of the aforementioned huddles.
But my word, the Moroccans were solid all round.

I hope Canada beats Croatia to create a wild last round of games.

danfo driver wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:02 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:59 pm This Belgium is grossly overrated. Tournament flops time and time again and still rated highly.
their "world cup" is FIFA Ratings. Anyone who has eyes sees that they are tactically crap and their coach prefers to select his washed up, loser, friends who are old, legs dead and pretty much came to the world cup to add appearance notch on their belt. The fact that they hired him in the first place is a travesty. The fact that he has lasted more than one month is an irreparable blunder. They have wasted the career of their so-called golden generation. :oops:
Last edited by Cito on Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
akamoke
Re: [WC 2022] BELGIUM 0 MOROCCO 1 (Sabiri)

Post by akamoke »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:57 pm
mcal wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:55 pm ...good show, Africa's second win
Africa isnt playing in the world cup. Africa is NOT a country. smh :oops: You dont see Spanish people saying "Europe's second win" Or Japanese "Asia's second win" or the Argentines doing the same. Africans need to stop with this small minded mentality. :oops:
Come again?
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Both Moroccan goals scored by substitutes.

Wha choo looking at?!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Thanks Morocco for salvaging Africa pride!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cito wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:07 pm They may still go far in this tourney that is in-spite of the aforementioned huddles.

First round exit on the cards.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

The victory comes with 2 clean sheets to boot
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Sure but a win or draw against Croatia may be all they will need depending on result from Canada/Croatia game.
The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:10 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:07 pm They may still go far in this tourney that is in-spite of the aforementioned huddles.

First round exit on the cards.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:00 pm
Undertaker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:58 pm First win for Morocco at the WC since 1998!
Now on to Canada.
...watch Morocco flop or struggle against Canada, this tourney is weird.
Look at what Costa Rica did to giant slayer Japan.
We wait for outcome of next match Croatia vs Canada.
If Morocco maintain same determination, they will win over the Maple leaves.
would love to see Canada win today.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Score one for Africa. Those of you dissing Africa can go cry o your soup now. Well done Morocco❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

They asked KDB before the Tourney , if they can win the World-cup ..He said NO. we are too old
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved