Germany 1 vs Spain 1

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Germany vs Spain

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:50 pm
txj wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:49 pm Pedri mensch....

For me the best central midfielder in the world
Musiala too. We never had a chance with him. :lol:

Not a sniff
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Germany 1 vs Spain 1

Post by ohsee »

Yes, yes, great game and all that, but why did Flick keep that waddling, pregnant, egg-laying duck Mumuller on for 70+ minutes? And have have him as the lone striker? A man who cannot run to save his life, who cannot hold up play, who cannot dribble, who cannot even shoot, who cannot do anything? Somebody please help me understand this, because the game completely changed when the goofball was removed, and the goalscorer Fullkrug came on. I asked this question about the mumu Muller before the WC, and said that if Germany fails at this world cup, it is because German coaches do not see the man's complete uselessness. If Germany does not qualify for the next round, it is on Flick for even taking the mumu to the WC. :mad:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ohsee wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:11 pm Yes, yes, great game and all that, but why did Flick keep that waddling, pregnant, egg-laying duck Mumuller on for 70+ minutes? And have have him as the lone striker? A man who cannot run to save his life, who cannot hold up play, who cannot dribble, who cannot even shoot, who cannot do anything? Somebody please help me understand this, because the game completely changed when the goofball was removed, and the goalscorer Fullkrug came on. I asked this question about the mumu Muller before the WC, and said that if Germany fails at this world cup, it is because German coaches do not see the man's complete uselessness. If Germany does not qualify for the next round, it is on Flick for even taking the mumu to the WC. :mad:

Mueller useless?

Must be something in that Canada air...
Starting to see why they were nyashed 4-1...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

gosh wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:50 pm Gnabry and Rudiger have been the best in the 1st half.
You forgot Musiala
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:14 pm
ohsee wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:11 pm Yes, yes, great game and all that, but why did Flick keep that waddling, pregnant, egg-laying duck Mumuller on for 70+ minutes? And have have him as the lone striker? A man who cannot run to save his life, who cannot hold up play, who cannot dribble, who cannot even shoot, who cannot do anything? Somebody please help me understand this, because the game completely changed when the goofball was removed, and the goalscorer Fullkrug came on. I asked this question about the mumu Muller before the WC, and said that if Germany fails at this world cup, it is because German coaches do not see the man's complete uselessness. If Germany does not qualify for the next round, it is on Flick for even taking the mumu to the WC. :mad:

Mueller useless?

Yes, he was useless today, and useless in the previous game and useless in the Nations League. You can start by telling me what he did today, and why he was removed, and why the person who replaced him scored. Even footie which is supposed to be your forte, you no sabi. Useless ITK man. :lol: You are just as useless as Muller. :lol:
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

After this result, Japan will be going home early for making a terrible mistake and handing Germany a lifeline. This draw would have sent Germany home if Japan took care of business against a poor Costa Rica.
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:49 pm Pedri mensch....

For me the best central midfielder in the world
Right. Another ITK nonsense. :lol:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Just finished watching on tape delay. Na wa for Leroy Sane who should have won it at the end. Anyway good draw for Germany to stay alive and can qualify with a win against Costa Rica.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ohsee wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:19 pm

Mueller useless?

Yes, he was useless today, and useless in the previous game and useless in the Nations League. You can start by telling me what he did today, and why he was removed, and why the person who replaced him scored. Even footie which is supposed to be your forte, you no sabi. Useless ITK man. :lol: You are just as useless as Muller. :lol:

Just quit bro..

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:56 pm A fully fit Leroy Sane scores that
That was due to poor decision making not fitness. When I tell you say even footie you no sabi, you think it is joke. :biggrin:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:29 pm

Mueller useless?

Just quit bro..
:biggrin: You should answer the questions or quit too. :biggrin: As I have told you in many threads, you are a complete know-nothing pretending to be an expert in footie. It must be terrible being lousy in the area where you claim expertise. :lol: Kpele. :lol:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

If not because Leroy Sane was insane, Germany could have nicked it at the death but, for the new spare parts like Fullkrug, the German machine could have suffered an engine knock. I think they will rev against Costa Rica but Japan has good automobiles and engineers too.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ohsee wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:33 pm
txj wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:29 pm

Mueller useless?

Just quit bro..
:biggrin: You should answer the questions or quit too. :biggrin: As I have told you in many threads, you are a complete know-nothing pretending to be an expert in footie. It must be terrible being lousy in the area where you claim expertise. :lol: Kpele. :lol:

You know already that I will not debate football with you...

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:41 pm
You know already that I will not debate football with you...
:biggrin:
Of course you will not because you know I will kick your arse on matters of logic and things that are patently obvious. The best you can do is spout some more of your silly football textbook abstractions that have nothing to do with anything. :lol:

When I saw the line-up with Muller as the lone forward, I knew immediately that he was the very wrongest guy for the role. I knew the pregnant duck would do nada. And he did nada. I don't want to debate with you either because I know you talk too much football foolishness. I just want you to answer the questions why he did nada, why the coach thought it necessary to remove him, and why a more energetic, non-waddling-like-a-duck :lol: replacement scored within 13 minutes. That's all. :biggrin:
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Leroy Sane should chop koboko for that last play. At least a shot on goal if you wont pass that ball. Kai, low IQ play right there.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:55 pm Sane just cost Germany 3 points!
He has a low football IQ or at least that is what i took from his play in this particular game.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Didn't even get a shot off... Smh
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

ohsee wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:30 pm
That was due to poor decision making not fitness. When I tell you say even footie you no sabi, you think it is joke. :biggrin:
Why bother responding to that pompous fraud? If Sane had cut inside with the ball instead of outside that would have been a sure goal. What da hell does fitness have to do with wrong decision making?
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

100%Naija wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:19 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:55 pm Sane just cost Germany 3 points!
He has a low football IQ or at least that is what i took from his play in this particular game.
For the life of me I can't understand why he didn't cut inside with the ball instead of outside, or take a shot, or even just lay off the ball to his right. That dumb move drastically reduced his options

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:31 am
ohsee wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:30 pm
Why bother responding to that pompous fraud? If Sane had cut inside with the ball instead of outside that would have been a sure goal. What da hell does fitness have to do with wrong decision making?
Skip you know and I know he is a pompous fatuous fraud. But I like to laugh at him and yab him whenever I can. It makes the day go by quicker. :biggrin: