Cameroon [some plantainians] 3-3 Serbia

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Cameroon [some plantainians] 3-3 Serbia

Post by Cellular »

joplass wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:11 pm
mblack wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:45 pm
bamenda boy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:39 pm
mblack wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:21 pm Song said a few moments ago that it was Onana who asked to leave (like others said when the story broke). It was first reported that he was sent home for disagreeing with the coach.

What’s missing here is that, Onana was actually standing up for the team and Song.
Ernest Obama is addressing the team as who?
That’s a great question. When others questioned a while ago why Eto’os son was taking part in national team practices (without a call up) they said it was a nonevent
Somehow Eto'o will have to be pushed aside. The minister of sport can bring this up to FIFA and remove Eto'o. Specially that Eto'o is there to make money by placing players he likes.
Indisciplined players end up becoming indisciplined coaches and football administrators.

We just can't play in one World Cup where we have full concentration... there must be a distraction. SMDH
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

Cellular wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:53 pm
joplass wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:11 pm
mblack wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:45 pm
bamenda boy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:39 pm
mblack wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:21 pm Song said a few moments ago that it was Onana who asked to leave (like others said when the story broke). It was first reported that he was sent home for disagreeing with the coach.

What’s missing here is that, Onana was actually standing up for the team and Song.
Ernest Obama is addressing the team as who?
That’s a great question. When others questioned a while ago why Eto’os son was taking part in national team practices (without a call up) they said it was a nonevent
Somehow Eto'o will have to be pushed aside. The minister of sport can bring this up to FIFA and remove Eto'o. Specially that Eto'o is there to make money by placing players he likes.
Indisciplined players end up becoming indisciplined coaches and football administrators.

We just can't play in one World Cup where we have full concentration... there must be a distraction. SMDH
It is mind-boggling. Isn't it?
I hope whatever is going on in camp they squash very quickly because Cameroon's next match does not need this confusion.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Re: Cameroon vs Serbia

Post by The Goddess »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:38 am Persin wey rush to open thread then come vamoose. That should be a 1 month banable offense on CE.
Massa, I ran away and didnt watch the game once I heard Onana was out. Itz´s now I´ßm checking the scores. I thought they´ll implode like they did against Croatia in 2014. Kudus to the lions :shyluv:
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Andre Onana left camp due to indiscipline. Was caught boarding the plane from Doha to Yaounde.