JEEZUS

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
JEEZUS

Post by 1naija »

Okocha is a super sports panel doing the pregame analysis of the Brazil game. He called Jesus, Jeeezus. Is this acceptable? Is this normal? This is worse than onyibos calling Kanu, Can U.

Kudos to Ghana.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: JEEZUS

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:43 pm Okocha is a super sports panel doing the pregame analysis of the Brazil game. He called Jesus, Jeeezus. Is this acceptable? Is this normal? This is worse than onyibos calling Kanu, Can U.

Kudos to Ghana.
Onku, this is not RnR, na wod cup forum.
OCCUPY NFF!!
scholl
Egg
Egg
Re: JEEZUS

Post by scholl »

1naija wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:43 pm Okocha is a super sports panel doing the pregame analysis of the Brazil game. He called Jesus, Jeeezus. Is this acceptable? Is this normal? This is worse than onyibos calling Kanu, Can U.

Kudos to Ghana.
That’s not unusual for Igbo folks to pronounce it the way Okocha did, sometimes, you’ll hear Cheezus! I expect Wike, whenever he’s sober, to also pronounce it that way.